Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

''Holy Quran in Arabic+English Audio Translation?????''

Aslaam Alaykum Brothers and Sisters,

Does anyone have the 'Holy Quran' in English and Arabic.........Audio perhaps mp3 format???.........or do you know where to download from?

I really need this, I've got the urdu translation version but urdus not my strongest language.

Re: ''Holy Quran in Arabic+English Audio Translation?????''

asalaamu alaykum warahmatullahi wabarakaatuh

from here: http://kalamullah.com/quran.html

Juz Amma Recitation - Shaykh Al-Ghamdi, Translation - Mauri Salakhan

A Recitation of the 30th part (Juz 'Amma) of the Holy Quran with Translation of the Meaning. A sweet recitation in Arabic by Shaykh Sa'ad al-Ghamdi of the 30th Juz followed by English translation of the meaning read by El-Hajj Mauri Saalakhan. The Arabic recitation and the translation alternate chapter by chapter.
    CD 1

CD 2

Surah Joseph Recitation - Shaykh Al-Ghamdi, Translation - Mauri Salakhan

A Recitation of chapter 12 (Joseph) of the Holy Quran with Translation of the Meaning. A sweet recitation in Arabic by Shaykh Sa'ad al-Ghamdi of Chapter 12 followed by English translation of the meaning read by El-Hajj Mauri Saalakhan. The Arabic recitation and the translation alternate chapter by chapter.

Surah Ta-Ha Recitation - Shaykh Al-Ghamdi, Translation - Mauri Salakhan

A Recitation of chapter 20 (Ta-Ha) of the Holy Qur’an with Translation of the Meaning. A sweet recitation in Arabic by Shaykh Sa'ad al-Ghamdi of Chapter 20 followed by English translation of the meaning read by El-Hajj Mauri Saalakhan. The Arabic recitation and the translation alternate chapter by chapter.

Surah Mary Recitation - Shaykh Al-Ghamdi, Translation - Mauri Salakhan

A Recitation of chapter 19 (Mary) of the Holy Quran with Translation of the Meaning. A sweet recitation in Arabic by Shaykh Sa'ad al-Ghamdi of Chapter 19 followed by English translation of the meaning read by El-Hajj Mauri Salakhan. The Arabic recitation and the translation alternate chapter by chapter.

Comment

Working...
    X