X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Remarkable Reciters...

ugh can't edit my post

instead

Avoid excessive laughter and useless arguments as they harden the heart and lead to heedlessness.

Comment

^Idris Abkar. His voice is so soothing, I could listen to it all day mashAllah.

^Budair reciting Surat Qaf. Love the way he reads it mashAllah.

^Hani Al-Riffai. :inlove:

Do not think of minor sins as insignificant, for mountains are made out of pebbles.

Comment

Originally posted by Islam.07 View Post

^Hani Al-Riffai. :inlove:
        He reads in Maqam Hijaz, people say i do as well eventhough i never learned it, I sound similiar to shaykh i just have a deeper voice

Comment

Originally posted by AhlulQuran88 View Post
          He reads in Maqam Hijaz, people say i do as well eventhough i never learned it, I sound similiar to shaykh i just have a deeper voice
          Realy?? MashAllah. I love the way he reads. Esp in the vid I posted in the first page, I could listen to that recitation all day, literally. :o

Do not think of minor sins as insignificant, for mountains are made out of pebbles.

Comment

surat taha and one of my favourite verses about Mousa Alayhi salammm

Comment

Qari Zaka-Ullaah Saleem. Imaam at my masjid :masha:

Muhammad Taha Junaid :masha:

Mishary Al Afasy :masha:

i love these :D
              ♥ ♥ Be mindful of Allaah, and Allaah will protect you. Be mindful of Allaah and you will find Him in front of you. If you ask, ask of Allaah; if you seek help. Seek help of Allaah. Know that if the nation were to gather together to benefit you with anything, it would benefit you only with something that Allaah had already prescribed for you, and that if they gather together to harm you with anything, they would harm you only with something Allaah had already prescribed for you. The pens have been lifted and the pages have dried. ♥ ♥

http://www.theislamicemailcircle.com...anner-new5.jpg

Comment

You lot have to check this guy out :masha:, I think he is a 'new kid on the block' or is he known. I've just come across him and have been listening to his different qira'at.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWNnO...eature=related

As you'll notice he is imitating sheikh mishary al afasy there but he has different styles.

Comment

Realy?? MashAllah. I love the way he reads. Esp in the vid I posted in the first page, I could listen to that recitation all day, literally. :o
                  yeah alhamdulilah we have similiaraties in that we follow a similiar melody, my Qalafalat(endings) are how shall i put it more incline to something between shaykh Kalbani and Shaykh Hudaifi style endings.Also the way i pattern my recitation can change to Maqam Ajam. all these are observations a Azhari shaykh made i currently read to but i have never studied maqamaat, i grew up listening to Husari who apparently reads in Maqam Nahawand so how did i end up with Ajam and Hijaz. My Shaykh blames the Maqam Ajam on the fact that my dad was Somali and he probably influenced me but he doesn't understand where i learned Maqam Hijaz.

Comment

Originally posted by MWarrior View Post
                    You lot have to check this guy out :masha:, I think he is a 'new kid on the block' or is he known. I've just come across him and have been listening to his different qira'at.

As you'll notice he is imitating sheikh mishary al afasy there but he has different styles.

:masha:

actually does sound like mishary al afasy aswell
                    ♥ ♥ Be mindful of Allaah, and Allaah will protect you. Be mindful of Allaah and you will find Him in front of you. If you ask, ask of Allaah; if you seek help. Seek help of Allaah. Know that if the nation were to gather together to benefit you with anything, it would benefit you only with something that Allaah had already prescribed for you, and that if they gather together to harm you with anything, they would harm you only with something Allaah had already prescribed for you. The pens have been lifted and the pages have dried. ♥ ♥

http://www.theislamicemailcircle.com...anner-new5.jpg

Comment

^^ Yep, and he is only 16 or something Mashallah

yeah alhamdulilah we have similiaraties in that we follow a similiar melody, my Qalafalat(endings) are how shall i put it more incline to something between shaykh Kalbani and Shaykh Hudaifi style endings.Also the way i pattern my recitation can change to Maqam Ajam. all these are observations a Azhari shaykh made i currently read to but i have never studied maqamaat, i grew up listening to Husari who apparently reads in Maqam Nahawand so how did i end up with Ajam and Hijaz. My Shaykh blames the Maqam Ajam on the fact that my dad was Somali and he probably influenced me but he doesn't understand where i learned Maqam Hijaz.
                      :jkk: for that information

Comment

Originally posted by MWarrior View Post

Omg he is imitating shaikh Mishary al afasyyy so much subhan Allah.

Comment

Do you have any recordings online we can listen to? It's funny how you didn't realise all this till it was pointed out to you :p

MWarrior- I've heard him before, this one is my favourite of his...

Sounds exactly like Mishary...

His last name suggest he is Bosnian. Maybe Serbian.

Comment

Do you have any recordings online we can listen to? It's funny how you didn't realise all this till it was pointed out to you :p

MWarrior- I've heard him before, this one is my favourite of his...

Sounds exactly like Mishary...

His last name suggest he is Bosnian. Maybe Serbian.
                            I don't read in hafs yet currently learning how to read in hafs (i read in Naafi and Abu amr) and my dad didn't like the idea that we record our voices as there are plenty of good recitors out there as he use to say. So i want to respect his wishes

Comment

I don't read in hafs yet currently learning how to read in hafs (i read in Naafi and Abu amr) and my dad didn't like the idea that we record our voices as there are plenty of good recitors out there as he use to say. So i want to respect his wishes
                              what is wrong with recording ur voice?

question: does this page slow ur net everyone? mine does

Comment

I thought the majority of Somlians read in Hafs. :confused: is that correct?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X