Clear All

• Full Quran Mp3 1 Zip file Mishary Rashid

asalamu alaikum

anyone know where i can download?

jzk

ws

Re: Full Quran Mp3 1 Zip file Mishary Rashid

not a zip but u can get it all on islamway i think insha allah

also btw u posted in quran project area, insha allah please dont because that is for our specific memorisation project only not for ne other postings bt i guess u did not know, so i have moved ur thread to the correct area
    .: Rufaida :.
    .:Fa Firroo Ila-llaah:.
    http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...th_Silence.jpg
    “People praise you for what they suppose is in you,
    but you must blame your soul for what you know is in you.”
    ~ Ibn Atallah

Ramadan Activities for Children
    <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

asalamu alaikum

ok Jzk, i looked for a Quran section but could not find one, so the closest to Quran section was the section i posted. My bad.

ws

Comment

salam,
        you can get it on his personel website, there are a lot of other duas's as well. - www.alafasy.tripod.coim
        [FONT="System"][COLOR="Red"]"Oh you Muslims! You have slept for a long time, long enough for the tyrants to take control over you. You accepted to live as slaves and submitted to tyrants. Now the time has come to revolt and destroy the shackle of slavery." :boom:
        "There is only one death, so let it be in the path of Allah." :mujahida:
        'Abdullah Azzam''[/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

Working...
        X