Excellent Quran app

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bump
    "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

Comment

Bump
      "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

Comment

I didn't realise that this was the same one that I've been using for years. One of the best features is that you can get it to pop up twice a day (12 hours apart iirc), with a random ayat.
        "Yaa Allah grant me victory, or make me die Shaheed"

Remember how the Unbelievers plotted against thee, to keep thee in bonds, or slay thee, or get thee out (of thy home). They plot and plan, and Allah too plans; but the best of planners is Allah.
        (surah al-anfal v.30)

Comment

Bump

notEVOLVED

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
            I think the Hisnul Muslim app needs a separate thread.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump

Comment

Excellent application Masha Allah. Dear if you any app about Friday prayer.

Comment

May Allah increase us in khair

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump

Comment

Working...
                            X