X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excellent Quran app

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...reentech.quran

Asalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatu

neat Quran app Alhamdulilah. Multiple translations. Tafsir, word by word and many different recitors all free Alhamdulilah

also on the app store search greentech apps quran
    “Allah gave you a gift of 86,000 seconds today, have you used one to say ‘Alhamdulilah

thanks for sharing JazakAllah Khair

Comment

Bump
      “Allah gave you a gift of 86,000 seconds today, have you used one to say ‘Alhamdulilah

Comment

Jazzak Allah for sharing this great app, there are many app on quran pak ,one of them "Al Quran With Tafseer" is a best quran tafseer app,
        https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...an.Translation

https://www.dawateislami.net/quran

Comment

Jazakallah khair brother eesa for sharing this, I came across this thread last time and installed the app straight away. It’s perfect it’s got everything you want and need in a Qur’an app. I was looking for a Qur’an app with tafsir and this truly is amazing subhan’Allah

Comment

Originally posted by muslimah4life1 View Post
            Jazakallah khair brother eesa for sharing this, I came across this thread last time and installed the app straight away. It’s perfect it’s got everything you want and need in a Qur’an app. I was looking for a Qur’an app with tafsir and this truly is amazing subhan’Allah
            Wa iyaak sister yeah alhamdulilah the apps amazing

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post

Wa iyaak sister yeah alhamdulilah the apps amazing
              By the way brother I think you had another thread but can’t remember properly, you shared a Hadith app, it’s called Hadith source and it’s really amazing, it’s got the six major books of Hadith and it’s really beneficial and it’s got some other stuff too it’s good. I wish it had numbers on the side to say which Hadith number it is but other than that it’s excellent
              Last edited by muslimah4life1; 22-03-19, 08:03 PM. Reason: had something more to add

Comment

Bump

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
                  https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...reentech.quran

Asalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatu

neat Quran app Alhamdulilah. Multiple translations. Tafsir, word by word and many different recitors all free Alhamdulilah

also on the app store search greentech apps quran
                  I have this one too and it's great. You can also tag ayat and colour code them. And you can write notes too.
                  مَّن ذَا الَّذِي يُقْرِضُ اللّهَ قَرْضًا حَسَنًا فَيُضَاعِفَهُ لَهُ أَضْعَافًا كَثِيرَةً وَاللّهُ يَقْبِضُ وَيَبْسُطُ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ

"Who is he that will loan to Allah a beautiful loan, which Allah will double unto his credit and multiply many times?
                  It is Allah that giveth (you) Want or plenty, and to Him shall be your return."
                  Surah al-Baqarah
                  [2:245]

.:.
                  .:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
                  Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

.:.
                  ...said the spider to the fly...

Comment

Working...
                  X