Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amazing Quality Quran, Hudhaifi, Basfar, Al-Akhdar, Ayyoob

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Amazing Quality Quran, Hudhaifi, Basfar, Al-Akhdar, Ayyoob

    Website its got the whole Quran on it and its done by:

    Ali Al Hudahifi
    Abdullah Basfar
    Ibrahim Al Akhdar
    Muhammad Ayyoob

    Amazing Quality Qur'an
    "Closer and closer to mankind comes their Reckoning: yet they heed not and they turn away" (21:1)


    #2
    Re: Amazing Quality Quran, Hudhaifi, Basfar, Al-Akhdar, Ayyoob

    Originally posted by Arsalan View Post
    Website its got the whole Quran on it and its done by:

    Ali Al Hudahifi
    Abdullah Basfar
    Ibrahim Al Akhdar
    Muhammad Ayyoob

    Amazing Quality Qur'an
    jazak'allah

    i have ahmed bin ali ajami in lossless quality if anyones interested?
    ...

    Comment


      #3
      Re: Amazing Quality Quran, Hudhaifi, Basfar, Al-Akhdar, Ayyoob

      Originally posted by nami View Post
      jazak'allah

      i have ahmed bin ali ajami in lossless quality if anyones interested?
      Bro i would be interesetd.. but what is lossless quality?
      "Closer and closer to mankind comes their Reckoning: yet they heed not and they turn away" (21:1)

      Comment


        #4
        Re: Amazing Quality Quran, Hudhaifi, Basfar, Al-Akhdar, Ayyoob

        Originally posted by Arsalan View Post
        Bro i would be interesetd.. but what is lossless quality?
        think of it as VERY high quality. i can transcode them to high quality mp3s if you want?
        ...

        Comment


          #5
          Re: Amazing Quality Quran, Hudhaifi, Basfar, Al-Akhdar, Ayyoob

          Nah bro, that will be ok JazakAllah khair. Normal will be ok :)
          "Closer and closer to mankind comes their Reckoning: yet they heed not and they turn away" (21:1)

          Comment


            #6
            Re: Amazing Quality Quran, Hudhaifi, Basfar, Al-Akhdar, Ayyoob

            Originally posted by Arsalan View Post
            Nah bro, that will be ok JazakAllah khair. Normal will be ok :)
            whats normal? around 128kbps mp3s?
            ...

            Comment


              #7
              Re: Amazing Quality Quran, Hudhaifi, Basfar, Al-Akhdar, Ayyoob

              Originally posted by nami View Post
              whats normal? around 128kbps mp3s?
              Yeah.



              "The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."


              Imaam Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullaah in Majmoo`ul Fataawaa.


              Comment


                #8
                Re: Amazing Quality Quran, Hudhaifi, Basfar, Al-Akhdar, Ayyoob

                mp3quran is a good site, it's got a few complete Qur'an recitations, and it's good quality too.



                "The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."


                Imaam Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullaah in Majmoo`ul Fataawaa.


                Comment


                  #9
                  Re: Amazing Quality Quran, Hudhaifi, Basfar, Al-Akhdar, Ayyoob

                  ok i've already encoded it at "vbr v9" which is variable bitrate. listen to it and tell me what you think. its probably gonna be the best quality of ajami encoding you'll ever hear, unless you get the original cd like i did! :p

                  if its not good enough, let me know.

                  and by the way, i encoded it at that bitrate becuase i wanted to get the full quran onto my phone.
                  Last edited by nami; 08-06-07, 08:44 AM.
                  ...

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Re: Amazing Quality Quran, Hudhaifi, Basfar, Al-Akhdar, Ayyoob

                    That sounds absolutely fine!!
                    "Closer and closer to mankind comes their Reckoning: yet they heed not and they turn away" (21:1)

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Re: Amazing Quality Quran, Hudhaifi, Basfar, Al-Akhdar, Ayyoob

                      so where do i upload it? the total size is 450Mb in that quality. it was originally 17 CDs...
                      ...

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Re: Amazing Quality Quran, Hudhaifi, Basfar, Al-Akhdar, Ayyoob

                        Originally posted by nami View Post
                        so where do i upload it? the total size is 450Mb in that quality. it was originally 17 CDs...
                        Is ur connection fast enough to uload that much?

                        I usually use sendspace.com , Abu Musab probably knows a good one.

                        But for that size of file your probably need an ACCOUNT!!!
                        "Closer and closer to mankind comes their Reckoning: yet they heed not and they turn away" (21:1)

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Re: Amazing Quality Quran, Hudhaifi, Basfar, Al-Akhdar, Ayyoob

                          Originally posted by Arsalan View Post
                          Is ur connection fast enough to uload that much?

                          I usually use sendspace.com , Abu Musab probably knows a good one.

                          But for that size of file your probably need an ACCOUNT!!!
                          I got NTL 4Mb, but the uploading speed is no where near 4Mb.
                          ...

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Re: Amazing Quality Quran, Hudhaifi, Basfar, Al-Akhdar, Ayyoob

                            Originally posted by nami View Post
                            so where do i upload it? the total size is 450Mb in that quality. it was originally 17 CDs...
                            Best place would be somewhere like the archive.org it can take massive files and they don't delete your files after a time period, you should zip all those files into one and then upload that.



                            "The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."


                            Imaam Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullaah in Majmoo`ul Fataawaa.


                            Comment


                              #15
                              Re: Amazing Quality Quran, Hudhaifi, Basfar, Al-Akhdar, Ayyoob

                              Originally posted by Abu Mus'ab View Post
                              Best place would be somewhere like the archive.org it can take massive files and they don't delete your files after a time period, you should zip all those files into one and then upload that.
                              what if i made a torrent? how do i do that?
                              ...

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X