Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best nasheed I've heard so far

Assalamu alaikum brother and sisters in Islam,

When Imam Ahmed Bin Hanbal Ash-Shaibani (Rahimullah) was torturted relentlessley by the kafir muatazilites people were amazed how he never uttered an "ouch" even though it was apparent he was in extreme agony. He did not want to show displeasure at the Qadr of Allah Az Zawajal for surely Allah (swt) knows what's best for you and the ummah.
    Found this beautiful nasheed few days back, and it brought tears to my eyes recalling how much pain RasulAllah (swas) and the salaaf suffered for the sake of being on the right path, as well as how many of us face on a daily basis by oppression from the ignorants. Thought I'd share, have a good day!
    Title: My Lord's knowledge suffices me
    https://youtu.be/RTJ0J0nHot8
    Ask yourself why you were created. Do not let society distract you from seeking the truth.
    Sahih International, 63:3 (Surah Al-Munafiqun)
    That is because they believed, and then they disbelieved; so their hearts were sealed over, and they do not understand.

Re: Best nasheed I've heard so far

Originally posted by Dr. Blitz View Post

When Imam Ahmed Bin Hanbal Ash-Shaibani (Rahimullah) was torturted relentlessley by the kafir muatazilites people were amazed how he never uttered an "ouch" even though it was apparent he was in extreme agony. He did not want to show displeasure at the Qadr of Allah Az Zawajal for surely Allah (swt) knows what's best for you and the ummah.
    Found this beautiful nasheed few days back, and it brought tears to my eyes recalling how much pain RasulAllah (swas) and the salaaf suffered for the sake of being on the right path, as well as how many of us face on a daily basis by oppression from the ignorants. Thought I'd share, have a good day!
    :wswrwb:

:jkk:
    Ma sha'Allah, truly amazing nasheed.

Comment

Re: Best nasheed I've heard so far

Originally posted by Dr. Blitz View Post

:wswrwb:

truly amazing nasheed

made my eyes leak

i hope we all always seek the pleasure of Allah swt until we die
      ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
      "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
      :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

Working...
      X