Clear All

• Wedding nasheed songs

In Arabic or English.

Links or names?

Thanks in advance.
    Forgiving others is not a weakness.
    It takes a strong person to forgive.

Re: Wedding nasheed songs

My bro in law had Maher Zain nasheeds at his wedding. Some have music but there tend to be alternative versions without the music. You can check them out on YouTube.
    "Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so too" Essay on Tolerance, Voltaire

Comment

Originally posted by leela View Post
      My bro in law had Maher Zain nasheeds at his wedding. Some have music but there tend to be alternative versions without the music. You can check them out on YouTube.
      Shukran sister, I will check them out. It's for a friend and I'm the one who has the task finding wedding nasheeds.

Comment

Originally posted by leela View Post
        Shukran sister, I will check them out. It's for a friend and I'm the one who has the task finding wedding nasheeds.

Comment

Anyone else who can help?

Comment

This is a large playlist of Arabic daff anasheed, some of which my wife chose to play in the womens' section of our wedding (not all of it was to her liking):

https://archive.org/details/anasheed_duff

You can download them individually or the whole list as a zip file off the website.
            Last edited by علي; 05-06-15, 05:19 AM.
            والمبادرة إلى التكفير إنما تغلب على طباع من يغلب عليهم الجهل - ابن تيمية رحمه الله - بغية المرتاد

"Rushing towards takfir is an attitude which is dominant over those who are defeated by ignorance." - Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullah [Bughyatul Murtaad, page 354]

Comment

Originally posted by Peace.Train View Post
              In Arabic or English.

Links or names?

Thanks in advance.
              I have good ones PM me your email, i'll send them to you.
              ☝🏻️اللهمَّ لك الحمد حتى ترضى، ولك الحمد إذا رضيت، ولك الحمد بعد الرضا

Comment

I love daff. I heard a lot of it when I was in Syria and even wanted to learn it. don't know why I missed the chance. they used to do nasheeds and daff at the institute where I learned Arabic. brings back memories.

Comment

On the weddings the disco songs are making the dance mood with friends that plays on the speakers to high rated styles. Other say to enjoy with own songs collections but Wedding Services Kenya company have their own collection of the songs on the wedding.

Comment

Originally posted by vatidi View Post
                    On the weddings the disco songs are making the dance mood with friends that plays on the speakers to high rated styles. Other say to enjoy with own songs collections but Wedding Services Kenya company have their own collection of the songs on the wedding.
                    Shut up

Comment

Working...
                    X