QUOTES - Add your Favourites here!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: QUOTES - Add your Favourites here!

The Holy Prophet (pbuh) said "Every Muslim is the brother of a Muslim, he should neither harm him, nor should he leave him alone when others treat him unjustly (he should help him). Whoever will fulfil the need of a fellow brother, Allah will fulfil his need, and whoever removes the distress of a fellow Muslim, Allah will remove his distress on the Day of Judgement, and whoever will hide (keep secret) the faults (and shame) of a fellow Muslim, Allah will keep his sins secr'et on the Day of Account."

The Holy Prophet (pbuh) said "Do not be suspicious, for suspicion is the height of falsehood, nor bear a grudge or enmity against each other, nor be jealous of each other, nor indulge in backbiting nor dig into secrets of one another, nor try to (unreasonably) excel one another, but 0 Bondmen of Allah! Live like brothers as the Lord has commanded."

Comment

"I don’t smoke but I keep a match box in my pocket. When my heart slips towards sin, I burn a match stick and heat my palm with it. Then I say to myself: ‘Ali, you can’t even bear this heat, then how would you bear the unbearable heat of hell?'" - Muhammad Ali

Comment

But as for the unjust, they will be, for Hell, firewood. --- Suratul Jinn. 72:15
        Shaykh-ul-Islam Ibn Taymiyyah wrote: "I have forgiven those who have lied about me and treated me unjustly." (al-'Uqud, p. 265)

Comment

Love two People in this world the most:

1- The one who has given birth to you.

2- The one who has taken birth just for you.
          "Innalilahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon" To Allah we belong and to Him we shall return." (Quran Surat Al Baqarah 2:156)
          "Every soul shall have a taste of death, then to us you will be ultimately returned." (Quran Surat Al Ankaboot 29:57)

Comment

‎"All the water in the ocean could never sink a ship unless the water gets inside. Likewise, all the pressures of life can never hurt you unless you let it in."
            Shukr to Allah in abundance...

Comment

"The stronger the faith you have the more difficult the tests/trials you will face, but if you see the hidden blessings of the difficult trials then you have the potential to increase your wisdom, increase your faith and develop your personal character, so be happy when Allah SWT tests you with difficulties as he has given you an opportunity to get closer to him through the trials. Allah is the Most Wise." {faith~heals}

Comment

دع الأيام تفعل ما تشاء *** وطب نفسا إذا حكم القضاء
                ولا تجزع لحادثة الليالي *** فما لحوادث الدنيا بقاء

Let the days do as they please. And be optimistic when destiny decrees. Do not despair due to the events of nights past. For the events of this world were not meant to last. - Imam Shafi'ee ♥
                http://fajr.wordpress.com/2009/11/02/let-days-go-forth/
                [COLOR="#800080"]You are saying," I belong to Allaah as a servant and I am going to return to Him". So whoever knows that he belongs to Allaah as a servant and that he will return to Him, then he should know that he will be stopped. And whoever knows that he will be stopped, then he should know that he will be questioned. And whoever knows that he will be questioned, then let him prepare an answer for the question.[/COLOR]

Comment

The Prophet (Sallalaahu Alaihi wa Sallam) said "If you don’t have shame, do as you wish". [Bukhari]

The Prophet (sallalaahu alaihi wa sallam) said “Whoever has an atoms worth of kibr (pride) in his heart will not enter Paradise.” So a man asked: “What about a person who loves (i.e. takes pride in) wearing beautiful clothes and beautiful shoes?” So he replied: “Indeed Allaah is beautiful and loves beauty. Kibr (pride) is to reject the truth, and to despise the people.” [Muslim]

Comment

Originally posted by shan e Aisha View Post
                    When Umar bin Al-Khattab (RA) despatched the army of Saad bin Abi Waqqas (RA) to the Battle of Al-Qadisiyyah, he advised him: “Fear your sins more than you fear the enemy as your sins are more dangerous to you than your enemy. We Muslims are only victorious over our enemy because their sins outnumber ours, not for any other reason. If our sins were equal to those of our enemy, then they would defeat us due to their superior numbers and resources.”
                    :love:

Comment

Go out in the world and work like money doesn't matter, Sing as if no one is listening, Love as if you have never been hurt, and Dance as if no one is watching

"Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else."

"It is better to be hated for what you are, than to be loved for something you are not."

"The most important opinion you have is the one you have of yourself, and the most significant things you say all day are those things you say to yourself."

Comment

“If you find yourself getting distant from Allah, ask yourself, who is it that moved?”
                        -Muhammad Alshareef
                        [COLOR="#800080"]You are saying," I belong to Allaah as a servant and I am going to return to Him". So whoever knows that he belongs to Allaah as a servant and that he will return to Him, then he should know that he will be stopped. And whoever knows that he will be stopped, then he should know that he will be questioned. And whoever knows that he will be questioned, then let him prepare an answer for the question.[/COLOR]

Comment

Allah gives and forgives, man gets and forgets.
                          [B]Al-Hijamah[/B] (cupping) is the best remedy. (Al-Bukhari) :up:
                          [url]http://www.alhijamah.com[/url]
                          [url]http://forum.alhijamah.com[/url]

Comment

"I've fought many wars in my time. Some I've fought for land, some for power, some for glory. I suppose fighting for love makes more sense than all the rest." Troy
                            DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE IF YOU DON'T KNOW ME.

Comment

Dua is a perfume to the soul,
                              its a sweet aroma that please Allah swt,
                              may its frgrance be with you through out your life
                              and dont wonder why Allah swt doesn't grant all our wishes immediately,
                              but thank Allah swt that he doesn't punish us immediatley for our mistakes.
                              "Innalilahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon" To Allah we belong and to Him we shall return." (Quran Surat Al Baqarah 2:156)
                              "Every soul shall have a taste of death, then to us you will be ultimately returned." (Quran Surat Al Ankaboot 29:57)

Comment

And she certainly determined [to seduce] him, and he would have inclined to her had he not seen the proof of his Lord. And thus [it was] that We should avert from him evil and immorality, for he was one of Our servants, sincere and purified.” (Qur’an, 12:24)

Comment

Working...
                                X