Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maher Zain releases voice only nasheeds!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maher Zain releases voice only nasheeds!

Assalaamualaykum, just a quick heads up Maher zain just released a voice only version of his album "Thank you Allah".

The album contains no music!

Please show your support for this album by purchasing it and leaving supportive comments below to encourage future voice only albums. Jazakallah.

You can listen to the entire album FREE on YouTube, just search "Maher zain voice only"
    -:| Visit NasheedBay.com here - The worlds largest nasheed website with 10,000+ Nasheed Mp3 (Islamic Songs) in a clean interface! |:-

Re: Maher Zain releases voice only nasheeds!

JazaakAllahu khayr. It's nice and in English,something I appreciate!
    “Truly, God does not change the condition of a people until they change what is in themselves.” (Quran 13:11)
    “Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.”
    ― Rumi

Comment

Wa alaikum salaam

Alhamdulillah.
      "And thus have We willed you to be a community of the middle way."
      (al-Baqarah: 143)

Allahumma innaa na'udhu bika min an nushrika bika shai-an na'lamuh; wa nastaghfiruka limaa laa na'lam.

Comment

Assalamu Alykum
        ALHUMDULILLAH, this is a great news...ALLAH blessed him so beautiful voice and his concepts are also so nice,but the problem is only that he use music, and from now if he starts make nasheeds without music than that will be so great INSHALLAH. may ALLAH HELP him.. Ameen

Comment

Salam ,
          if any one wants to download maher zains album entitled "Thanks You Allah " vocals only no music version ....
          heres the link : http://www.mediafire.com/?ibmbgibsq72566g
          :banan:

Comment

^ JazaakAllahu khayr

Comment

YEEEEEEEEEHA

MY LONG SEARCHING HAS CAM TO AN END!!!
              maher zains Album "Forgive Me" VOCALS ONLY is now released and here is the DOWNLOAD LINK : http://www.mediafire.com/?o0ve906jnuj6n3y

Comment

Woow...I didn't know he did this!! I used to listen with his music because I liked his lyrics. Alllahu akbar..this is exactly what I wanted! May be other nasheed artist will do the same inshaAllah!

Comment

did you download it?

Comment

Don't download that! Its got some justin bieber music in it!
                    -:| Visit NasheedBay.com here - The worlds largest nasheed website with 10,000+ Nasheed Mp3 (Islamic Songs) in a clean interface! |:-

Comment

Working...
                    X