very heart touching naat, need the original version

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

very heart touching naat, need the original version

Assalamualaikum, i just got tears immediately after hearing this naat, subhanAllah. can any brother help me to find with original version of this naat?
    jazakallahu khairan.

help out bro kasim and bro med.you bros are naat man =)
    Last edited by junaid123; 07-01-11, 08:37 PM.
    Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) is also reported to have said: “He who is very hasty and so bold as to pass verdicts is also bold in taking the path towards hell

Re: very heart touching naat, need the original version

:wswrwb:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2v3yuxNnt7s?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2v3yuxNnt7s?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

the above one is not the same one.
      Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) is also reported to have said: “He who is very hasty and so bold as to pass verdicts is also bold in taking the path towards hell

Comment

:wswrwb:

This is all I could find...

أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

Comment

jazakallahu khairan, if anyone finds more version , please share.

but none is somehow compairble with the first one. ajeeeb.
          Last edited by junaid123; 07-01-11, 10:18 PM.

Comment

only thing I can recommend is youtube search. I haven't heard this naat before yesterday.

listened to a few on youtube, and agree with you. all are mashaALLAH good, naat is naat afterall, but the first one in this post is something else. mashaALLAH.
            Rajab is a month of cultivation, Shaban is month of irrigating the fields, and the month of Ramadhan is a month of reaping and harvesting.”

Comment

Originally posted by junaid123 View Post
              the above one is not the same one.
              Not same, but similar.

I believe it to be an original one though cos got ditto lyrics in a naa-at kitaab.

waAllaahu 3aalam

Comment

Originally posted by Medievalist View Post
                but the first one in this post is something else. mashaALLAH.
                Indeed man, indeed, its more than a naat.The pain and love totally changes the effect of a word.

Comment

Telling me saying that it's a private video...
                  "Treat people in such a way and live amongst them in such a manner that if you die they weep over you, and when you are alive, they crave for your company"

[Hadhrat Ali R.A]

Comment

Working...
                  X