Urdu Nazam - Teray Ashiqon Main Jeena

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Urdu Nazam - Teray Ashiqon Main Jeena

Im not normally a naat/nasheed person but this is so beautiful Masha'allah.

وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Re: Urdu Nazam - Teray Ashiqon Main Jeena

Can you translate please?
    "Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes"

Comment

Rough translation...

Living amongst your Lovers

This is the only way it's possible,
      to pass through your path,
      Sometimes having patience from the heart,
      sometimes giving thanks from the heart,

This living is your pleasure,
      this dying in your pleasure,
      It's my grace to you [something], O Lord,

This is the profession? of lovers,
      This is the habit of lovers,
      [skipping a line here],

This is the mark of love,
      This is the guarantee of love,
      Sometimes we mention him :saw: through our tongues,
      sometimes we remember him :saw: in our hearts,
      [skipping a line here],

living with your lovers,
      dying with your lovers,
      I wasn't aware,
      what was your pain?,

I have learned from your lovers,
      to die on your threshold,
      [skipping a line here],

my weeping for every mistake,
      is my compensation,
      your sadaqah for my mercy,
      is [something] for my crimes,
      my heart is in your rememberance, [skipping the last minute or so]

Lots of repitition, I omitted.
      Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
      - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
        Sometimes we mention him :saw: through our tongues,
        sometimes we remember him :saw: in our hearts,
        hadhrat was not referring to rasoolAllah :saw: in those lines, he was referring to Allah azza wa jal...wallahu alam
        Jo kaam karta hai tu chup ke jahaan se
        koi dekhta hai tujhe aasmaan se

Comment

I was wondering about that. :jkk:
          Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
          - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

MashAllah nice translation
            الصلوۃ والسلام علیک یا سیدی یارسول اللہ

Comment

Beautiful words by Hadhrat Saheb

Bump for Cker !! :)
              وَالْعَصْرِ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

:jkk: This is one of my absolute fav:)
                Loneliness is better than bad company.
                -Shaykh Abdul Qadir Jilani(r.a)

Comment

Salams,

Jazak Allah sis Jennica :D This is one of my fav nasheed by Hazrat Hakeem Akhtar saheb.

Subhan Allah :cry: I can still remember how it was when Hazrat Moulana Yunus Patel saheb recited in a few months ago. May Allah grant him Jannatul Firdaws, Ameen.
                  There is light at the end of the tunnel... but only if you wish to see it

Comment

:wswrwb: sis.

Ameen.

Another one of my favs, which you may be familiar with is Mera Koi Nahi, Terey Siwa.

Always make me
                    وَالْعَصْرِ

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

Besides this one I love Jaam o Meena ke hai Farawaani. It's absolutely beautiful :)

I haven't yet found an audio of it yet, except one in which someone is reading in a gathering.
                      There is light at the end of the tunnel... but only if you wish to see it

Comment

Actually you are right....the ones that are read in the gatherings are just amazing as opposed to the audios.

I have a recording of Tere Siwa from a recording from the 80's....and I havent found a comparable one yet.
                        وَالْعَصْرِ

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

Hai issi tarah se mumkin Teri raah peh* guzarnaKabhi dil peh sabr karna, kabhi dil se shukr karna

This is the only way to traverse upon Your path
                          Having patience within the heart, being grateful with the heart

Ye Teri raza mein jeena, ye Teri raza mein marnaMeri 'abdiyat peh Ya Rabb ye hai Tera fazl karna

To live with Your pleasure, to die with Your pleasure
                          This, my Lord, is Your grace upon my servitude

Yahi 'aashiqon ka shewa, yahi 'aashiqon ki 'aadatKabhi girya-o-bukaa hai, kabhi aah-e-sard bharna

This is the way of lovers, this is the habit of lovers
                          To weep and cry, to take deep sighs (of longing)

Yahi 'isqh ki 'alaamat, yahi 'ishq ki zamaanatKabhi zikr ho zubaan se, kabhi dil mein yaad karna

This is the sign of love, this is the security of love
                          To mention with the tongue, to remember in the heart
                          Meri zindagi ka haasil, meri zeest ka sahaaraTere 'aashiqon mein jeena, Tere 'aashiqon mein marna

The purpose of my life, the reliance of my existence
                          (is) To live by Your lovers, to die by Your lovers

Mujhay kuch khabar naheen thi Tera dard kya hai Ya RabbTere 'aashiqon se seekha Tere sang-e-dar peh marna

I had no idea what Your (pain of) love was, Oh Lord
                          I have learned from Your lovers how to die at Your doorstep

Yeh Teri ataa hai Ya Rabb, ye hai Tera jazb-e-pinhaMera nala-e-nadaamat Tere sang-e-dar peh karna

This is Your blessing Oh Lord, this is Your hidden attraction
                          That my weeping of repentance is at Your doorstep

Mera har khataa peh rona hai yahi meri talaafiTere rahmaton ka sadqa mera jurm-o-'afw karna

Crying at my mistakes, this is my only recompense
                          My sins and their remission is by Your charitable mercy

Teri shaan-e-jazb hai ye, Teri banda parwari haiMere jaan-o-dil ka tujh ko hama waqt yaad karna

The glory of Your attraction is such, the cherishing of Your slaves is such
                          (that) My heart and soul be eternally in Your remembrance

Kissi ahl-e-dil ki suhbat jo milli kissi ko AkhtarUsse aa gaya hai jeena, usse aa gaya hai marna

Oh Akhtar, know that he who associates with an 'ahl-e-dil'*
                          He now knows how to live, he now knows how to die

*ahl-e-dil means someone who is a 'person of the heart', meaning a lover of Allah Ta'aala
                          وَالْعَصْرِ

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

aww i like this mashaAllah :up:

:jkk:
                            “How can the one who chooses a hour of Haraam pleasure, above the eternal pleasure of Jannah, ever be considered as sane?”

-Ibn Al Qayyim

Comment

Bump: This is so beautiful, no matter how many times you listen to it :love:
                              وَالْعَصْرِ

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

Working...
                              X