Wedding nasheed?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wedding nasheed?

A friend of mine is getting married and since she wants to keep it all without music etc. I am trying to find some good nashids for her wedding. Any suggestions or links/ downloads for me?

Re: Wedding nasheed?

Zain Bhika wedding song *outta*

Comment

Originally posted by Umm Haya View Post
      I know I like it. Can't find a good version though. The ones I find are all a bit static, lot background noise. Besides that, we have a whole evening to fill so I need a lot of anshad. :)

Comment

Originally posted by City_Sister View Post
        I know I like it. Can't find a good version though. The ones I find are all a bit static, lot background noise. Besides that, we have a whole evening to fill so I need a lot of anshad. :)
        You dont have the album sis? I'm sure somebody will be able to give it you sis insha'Allah...and erm...I aint married (yet) so wouldnt know about that the nasheeds. sorry *outta*

WassalamuAlaykum

Comment

You dont have the album sis? I'm sure somebody will be able to give it you sis insha'Allah...and erm...I aint married (yet) so wouldnt know about that the nasheeds. sorry *outta*

WassalamuAlaykum
          No I don't have the album. I have a lot of songs from Zain Bhika (that I downloaded), but here in Holland I wouldn't know were to get his CD. And the songs that I download are generally good quality, but the wedding song isn't. I got some other albums with nashid from www.enshad.net, but some of those have instruments that are haram, I don't want to use them. So I think I need more to fill the evening.

Comment

kamal uddins got sum nice nasheeds, see if any of them are appropriate for a wedding. my fav is 'illallah' not sure if its suitable for a wedding, but its not like ppl are gona be listening out for the words, its got a nice tune though.
            Which is it, of the favours of your Lord, that ye deny?
            Surah Ar Rahman
            Joy and sorrow are the light and shade of life: without light and shade no picture is clear.
            Inayat Khan

Comment

Originally posted by tanz View Post
              kamal uddins got sum nice nasheeds, see if any of them are appropriate for a wedding. my fav is 'illallah' not sure if its suitable for a wedding, but its not like ppl are gona be listening out for the words, its got a nice tune though.
              I was thinking of some more happy nasheeds, ones you can actually dance to. More like this: http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=jmw-WK74aUo

Comment

Nice wedding arabic nasheeds here- the site is in arabic though but i am sure you will manage:

http://www.inshad.com/portal/index.p...se&op=cat&id=9
                Surat Al-An'am verse 26: Of them there are some who (pretend to) listen to thee; but We have thrown veils on their hearts, so they understand it not, and deafness in their ears; if they saw every one of the Signs, they will not believe in them; in so much that when they come to thee; they (but) dispute with thee; the Unbelievers say: "These are nothing but tales of the ancients."

Comment

I like this wedding nashhed :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=GB&h...&v=ER_hWONOXBk

Hss anyone listened to the Urdu album Beti Ki Shaadi by Qari Altaf Hathodwi ,a South African Imam ..

I've been thinking for a while to buy the CD , though I haven't heard any of the songs ...the titles just sound really interesting...if anyone has any imput....let me know.

Comment

Awww Some day you'll become man and wife! :inlove: Fulfilling the Sunnah as a Way of life!!!..:hidban: *continues making Du'3a!!!* :D :inlove: @)
                    :love:"And whosoever is conscious of Allah, He will make a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him. Verily, Allah will accomplish His purpose. Indeed Allah has sent a measure for all things." (Quran: 65/2-3)

Comment

Originally posted by .: Jannati :. View Post
                      Awww Some day you'll become man and wife! :inlove: Fulfilling the Sunnah as a Way of life!!!..:hidban: *continues making Du'3a!!!* :D :inlove: @)
                      Ameen.

Yaar tumi bahot fagol ho :D

How about Labbayks wedding nasheed?

Comment

<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gX6OmigGatI&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

:D Masha'Allah :inlove: :p
                        :love:"And whosoever is conscious of Allah, He will make a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him. Verily, Allah will accomplish His purpose. Indeed Allah has sent a measure for all things." (Quran: 65/2-3)

Comment

Originally posted by .: Jannati :. View Post
                          <OBJECT height=344 width=425>
                          &nbsp
                          &nbsp
                          <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gX6OmigGatI&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></OBJECT>

:D Masha'Allah :inlove: :p
                          ur awesome :inlove: :D

Comment

all these wedding nasheeds.. are making me want to get MARRIED......
                            Narrated Abu Musa: Some people asked Allah's Apostle, "Whose Islam is the best? i.e. (Who is a very good Muslim)?" He replied, "One who avoids harming the Muslims with his tongue and hands." (Book #2, Hadith #10)

Comment

Originally posted by sunni_ninja View Post
                              all these wedding nasheeds.. are making me want to get MARRIED......
                              May Allah bless you with a pious Hubby soooon Aameen :inlove:

Comment

Working...
                              X