• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simply_Logical
    replied
    lurve this nasheed

https://youtu.be/mrgFAILvjmA

there was another version on YouTube which I preferred but it's been taken down now 😭😭😭

need to try and find it, if anyone can help please? jazakAllah khayran

Leave a comment:

• wannabefarmer
    replied
    Everything by Dawud Wharnsby, so many, maybe my favourite is 'the earth is hard, soil is cracked," etc
    and 'Sunshine, Dust, and the Messenger"
    I have loved these since childhood. I also met and worked with him in grade 10 and he is even better than people can imagine (as a human being) down to earth, talented, constantly creating and thinking, and very mashallah honourable (for example t he sound tech guys during one lunch break,
    they were badmouthing their wives in a joking way and trying to include him and he started praising his wife in a very sincere, laidback but serious way and i overheard that)

Leave a comment:

• sajid
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Simply_Logical
    replied
    Originally posted by NJ.2020 View Post
    I love the Naat you posted in your original post, have you heard of ‘Faslon Ka Takalluf’ by the same reciter. I also like Junaid J - Duniya ke ae mussafir
    yea funny you mentioned that nasheed was just listening to it yesterday, i lurve that qari waheed zafars voice, its so nostalgic, i swear brings back so many childhood memories for some reason, feel really authentic his voice tbh imo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZF-gbCsiZ0A

Leave a comment:

• NJ.2020
    replied
    I love the Naat you posted in your original post, have you heard of ‘Faslon Ka Takalluf’ by the same reciter. I also like Junaid J - Duniya ke ae mussafir

Leave a comment:

• Simply_Logical
    replied
    Originally posted by ~TwinklingStar~ View Post
    I find listening to naats/nashheeds highly enjoyable & satisfying. I have a long playlist of naats that I love listening to. My husband shares my passion & we usually play them during our long drives.

Some of my favourites are (in no particular order)

honestly dont like anyone of them sis

i lurve this one though

Leave a comment:

• ~TwinklingStar~
    replied
    I find listening to naats/nashheeds highly enjoyable & satisfying. I have a long playlist of naats that I love listening to. My husband shares my passion & we usually play them during our long drives.

Some of my favourites are (in no particular order)

Leave a comment:

• Simply_Logical
    replied
    Originally posted by sajid View Post
    Why do All Qawwali Singers have in their group the typical guy with long haired, then you almost guaranteed to have another guy with a moustache usually chubby, and someone else with an earring, and the odd young guy just in the group clapping away with a gold tooth wearing White Shalwaar qameez.

yea its strange......hey cant beat this dude though lool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eAG8lM5f1s

Leave a comment:

• Flawed
    replied
    Originally posted by sajid View Post
    Why do All Qawwali Singers have in their group the typical guy with long haired, then you almost guaranteed to have another guy with a moustache usually chubby, and someone else with an earring, and the odd young guy just in the group clapping away with a gold tooth wearing White Shalwaar qameez.

😂

Leave a comment:

• sajid
    replied

Leave a comment:

• neelu
    replied
    Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
    @Linkdeutscher neelu Flawed you guys are pakistani so can i ask do you lot listen to qari waheed zafar qasmi naats?

i dont completely understand every word but subhanAllah something about his naats which are very heart touching
    I don't really listen to naats or nasheeds at all. I really don't have any interest in them.

Leave a comment:

• Simply_Logical
    replied
    @Linkdeutscher neelu Flawed you guys are pakistani so can i ask do you lot listen to qari waheed zafar qasmi naats?

i dont completely understand every word but subhanAllah something about his naats which are very heart touching

Leave a comment:

• Linkdeutscher
    replied

Alhamdulillah Allahumma Bareek are you fluent in them?
    Urdu English yeah. Arabic in sha Allah sometime soon.

Leave a comment:

• Simply_Logical
    replied
    Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post

I know them all. Languages being 'superior' is mostly a myth.
    Alhamdulillah Allahumma Bareek are you fluent in them?

Leave a comment:

• Linkdeutscher
    replied

Why don't you think so?
    I know them all. Languages being 'superior' is mostly a myth.

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X