Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

whats your favourite nasheeds?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Ya'sin
    I posted about it before, but the first nasheeds I heard were by dawud wharnsby
    I think road to madinah is great for kids

    I don't rest like his nasheeds tbh

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

      meeeeh lol
      That nasheed is very simply and uses very simple English. I like certain words used like King, Past. Ultimately, it has a simple yet effective message.

      There is also this one

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDZ8...=mohammadzafar

      Now as someone who understands Arabic, I have a different insight over it compared to before. It's quite amazing when you weren't able to do something and now you suddenly see you can after some time. Also weird. Anyway, I like this.

      Most nasheeds or even Islamic songs really are in Arabic or Urdu. Not a lot in English.
      https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

      Ephemeral reader

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

        wheres your heart child? lol jks
        Sorry. I get effected by the Quran. Nasheeds can sometimes be very cringe to me

        ITS WHO I AM!!!

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Kiro View Post

          That nasheed is very simply and uses very simple English. I like certain words used like King, Past. Ultimately, it has a simple yet effective message.

          There is also this one

          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDZ8...=mohammadzafar

          Now as someone who understands Arabic, I have a different insight over it compared to before. It's quite amazing when you weren't able to do something and now you suddenly see you can after some time. Also weird. Anyway, I like this.

          Most nasheeds or even Islamic songs really are in Arabic or Urdu. Not a lot in English.
          yea i like that nasheed, didnt know the name of it but seen it the background of vids

          yea the arabic and urdu language is more deeper and complex then english thats why tbh

          Comment


          • #35
            Kiro Abisali Layla_ aelmo Flawed Ya'sin you heard this one before?

            i lurve it Alhamdulillah Allahumma Bareek

            Do You Have a Secret with Allah?

            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cx-...hannel=IlmFeed

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
              Kiro Abisali Layla_ aelmo Flawed Ya'sin you heard this one before?

              i lurve it Alhamdulillah Allahumma Bareek

              Do You Have a Secret with Allah?

              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cx-...hannel=IlmFeed

              Yes. I have heard that one.
              https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

              Ephemeral reader

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

                yea i like that nasheed, didnt know the name of it but seen it the background of vids

                yea the arabic and urdu language is more deeper and complex then english thats why tbh
                In my opinion, all languages are deep. It's just how you use it. I would prefer to see something use poetic English than in Arabic or something.
                https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

                Ephemeral reader

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by aelmo View Post

                  Sorry. I get effected by the Quran. Nasheeds can sometimes be very cringe to me

                  ITS WHO I AM!!!
                  This is the best path.
                  https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

                  Ephemeral reader

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
                    Kiro Abisali Layla_ aelmo Flawed Ya'sin you heard this one before?

                    i lurve it Alhamdulillah Allahumma Bareek

                    Do You Have a Secret with Allah?

                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cx-...hannel=IlmFeed

                    I'll have a listen later
                    don't have headphones lol
                    'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

                    So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

                      I don't rest like his nasheeds tbh
                      For kids it is educational imo
                      'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

                      So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Kiro View Post

                        In my opinion, all languages are deep. It's just how you use it. I would prefer to see something use poetic English than in Arabic or something.
                        One of my regrets is not paying attention in French class I got a C for gcse

                        but as I got older I started to appreciate the different languages we have, had I known before, I could have learnt more languages

                        Shame

                        Too old and too tired now
                        'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

                        So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

                          One of my regrets is not paying attention in French class I got a C for gcse

                          but as I got older I started to appreciate the different languages we have, had I known before, I could have learnt more languages

                          Shame

                          Too old and too tired now
                          French would actually be really amazing to learn. I think it's worth investing in since 25% or something words in English are from french. So if you learn common pronouns and stuff that would make like 70% of language or something.

                          I definitely agree, it's good to appreciate difference languages.
                          https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

                          Ephemeral reader

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

                            yea the arabic and urdu language is more deeper and complex then english thats why tbh
                            Lol nah.
                            You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

                            You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by Linkdeutscher
                              Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

                              yea the arabic and urdu language is more deeper and complex then english thats why tbh
                              Lol nah.
                              Why don't you think so?

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by Kiro View Post

                                French would actually be really amazing to learn. I think it's worth investing in since 25% or something words in English are from french. So if you learn common pronouns and stuff that would make like 70% of language or something.

                                I definitely agree, it's good to appreciate difference languages.
                                Yes, good skill to have

                                I am not that interested in european languages



                                'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

                                So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                                Working...
                                X