• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Dhikr (Of Geylani)

What on earth??

Comment

Originally posted by MyUsernameIs... View Post
      What on earth??
      What on earth.. Or whats in earth.... Or whats beneath the earth... Or whats above the earth.... You decide...

did you listen? This is called islamic psytrance

Comment

Originally posted by CatchTheDevil View Post

What on earth.. Or whats in earth.... Or whats beneath the earth... Or whats above the earth.... You decide...

did you listen? This is called islamic psytrance
        This is called deviance.

Comment

Originally posted by MyUsernameIs... View Post

This is called deviance.
          In which matter and context and islamic perspectice, from yours from mine? What do you mean? And what is wrong? Do you know Geylani?

Comment

When did Rasoolullah ever do this?
            "Had Allah lifted the veil for his slave and shown him how He handles his affairs for him, and how Allah is more keen for the benefit of the slave than his own self, his heart would have melted out of the love for Allah and would have been torn to pieces out of thankfulness to Allah. Therefore if the pains of this world tire you do not grieve. For it may be that Allah wishes to hear your voice by way of duaa. So pour out your desires in prostration and forget about it and know; that verily Allah does not forget it."
            - Ibn al Qayyim (rahimahullah)

Comment

Originally posted by .khayriyyah. View Post
              When did Rasoolullah ever do this?
              You are right (sister) i assume. But do you have hadith (sahih) that it is un-islamic? Do you understand what is being said in the dhikr, and is the words haram. Or do you think the way they come to deeper "understandig" is hafam or perhaps makrooh.

Geylani him selv was not sufi, or even being sufi theyre or for the most sunni.
              I do not understand the way they move theyre hands back and fourth has a deeper meaning, but would not define it as haram.

Comment

Bid'ah.
                Watch those eyes

Comment

Originally posted by ZeeshanParvez View Post
                  Bid'ah.
                  Okay i did not know.
                  I normally just listen to normal nashheeds not like this, just sonehow felt in love like it got me in tune..
                  Perhaps, that iss why you call it bidah?

but i still want evidence please, or at least some one could tell me what is being said in the vocals?
                  I dont listen to see the "ritualistic" parth of how they "dance"

Comment

You are right (sister) i assume. But do you have hadith (sahih) that it is un-islamic? Do you understand what is being said in the dhikr, and is the words haram. Or do you think the way they come to deeper "understandig" is hafam or perhaps makrooh.
                    Geylani him selv was not sufi, or even being sufi theyre or for the most sunni.
                    I do not understand the way they move theyre hands back and fourth has a deeper meaning, but would not define it as haram.
                    If it isn't found in the sunnah then it's bidah. Can you bring me a hadith where this was done?

The Messenger of Allah said, "The worst of things are those that are newly invented; EVERY newly-invented thing is an innovation and every innovation is going astray, and every going astray is in the Fire."

http://sunnah.com/nasai/19/23

Bidah is totally haram. There is no such thing as a good bidah.
                    "Had Allah lifted the veil for his slave and shown him how He handles his affairs for him, and how Allah is more keen for the benefit of the slave than his own self, his heart would have melted out of the love for Allah and would have been torn to pieces out of thankfulness to Allah. Therefore if the pains of this world tire you do not grieve. For it may be that Allah wishes to hear your voice by way of duaa. So pour out your desires in prostration and forget about it and know; that verily Allah does not forget it."

Comment

If it isn't found in the sunnah then it's bidah. Can you bring me a hadith where this was done?

The Messenger of Allah said, "The worst of things are those that are newly invented; EVERY newly-invented thing is an innovation and every innovation is going astray, and every going astray is in the Fire."

http://sunnah.com/nasai/19/23

Bidah is totally haram. There is no such thing as a good bidah.
                      I do not "care" about the way they move theyre hands back and forth. If you underdtand the vocals take that into account and tell me if it is bidah makrouh or haram.
                      salam

Comment

https://youtu.be/eggT6F_B7_s

What they're doing is bidah. Making this an act of worship makes things even worse.

Comment

https://youtu.be/eggT6F_B7_s

What they're doing is bidah. Making this an act of worship makes things even worse.
                          Could you stop speaking off topic and answer me if you understand the vocals?
                          I see the way they "dance" could be or is bidah, but take the text and vocals to consideration, is it still bidah hæharam makroh or what else we could say..please

Comment

Could you stop speaking off topic and answer me if you understand the vocals?
                            I see the way they "dance" could be or is bidah, but take the text and vocals to consideration, is it still bidah hæharam makroh or what else we could say..please
                            Watch the video. I'm not going off topic.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X