Talib Al Habib- Kalimatan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Talib Al Habib- Kalimatan

I'm obsessed with this nasheed.. its just so beautiful.. and mashaAllah always reminds me of this hadith:

Abu Hurairah reported that the Prophet, peace be upon him, said, "There are two phrases that are light on the tongue but heavy on the scale of rewards and are dear to (Allah) the Gracious One. These are, subhanallah wa bi-hamdihi (All Glory is to Allah and all Praise to Him), and subhanallah al-azim (Glorified is Allah, the Great).'' (Muslim, Bukhari, and Tirmizhi)
    My Lord, my trust in all Your purposes is strong, That trust is now my shield; I'm safe, and undeceived.- Ali bin Husayn al-Habshi

Real forsaking is forgetting the thing forsaken.- Shaykh al-Shadhili

Live as long as you wish, you shall die. Love whatever you wish, you shall be separated from it. Do whatever you wish, you shall be rewarded for it. - Jibreel (as)

ياَ أَبَا اَلزَّهْرَاء وَلَّذِي صَانَكْ- لاَتُخَيِّبْنَا يَا سِيْدِي نَحْنُ ضِيْفَانَكْ
    O father of Zahra, for the sake of the One who protected you,
    Please do not leave us disappointed, O master, we are your guests. - Shaykh Ahmad al-Alawi (rh)

أَنتَ رَبّي وَ عِلْمُكَ حَسْبِيْ. فَنِعْمَ الرَّبُّ رَبِّي وَ نِعْمَ الحَسْبُ حَسْبِيْ.ـ حِزْبُ البَحْر

Re: Talib Al Habib- Kalimatan

Abu Zharr reported, "the Prophet, peace be upon him, said, 'Shall I tell you the words that Allah loves the most?' I said, 'Yes, tell me, O Messenger of Allah.' He said, 'The words most dear to Allah are subhan-Allah wa bihamdihi (Glorified is Allah with all praise due to Him)'." This is narrated by Muslim and Tirmizhi. In Tirmizhi's version, we also find the following: "The words most dear to Allah which He has chosen for His angels are subhana Rabbi wa bihamdihi, subhana Rabbi wa bihamdihi (Glorified is my Lord with all praise due to Him, Glorified is my Lord with all praise due to Him)."
    My Lord, my trust in all Your purposes is strong, That trust is now my shield; I'm safe, and undeceived.- Ali bin Husayn al-Habshi

Live as long as you wish, you shall die. Love whatever you wish, you shall be separated from it. Do whatever you wish, you shall be rewarded for it. - Jibreel (as)

ياَ أَبَا اَلزَّهْرَاء وَلَّذِي صَانَكْ- لاَتُخَيِّبْنَا يَا سِيْدِي نَحْنُ ضِيْفَانَكْ
    Please do not leave us disappointed, O master, we are your guests. - Shaykh Ahmad al-Alawi (rh)

أَنتَ رَبّي وَ عِلْمُكَ حَسْبِيْ. فَنِعْمَ الرَّبُّ رَبِّي وَ نِعْمَ الحَسْبُ حَسْبِيْ.ـ حِزْبُ البَحْر

Comment

Jabir reported that the Prophet, peace be upon him, said, "Whoever says Subhan-Allah-al-Azim wa bihamdihi (Glorified is Allah, the Great, with all praise due to Him), will have a palm tree planted for him in Paradise.'' (Reported by Tirmizhi who considers it a sound hadith.)

Comment

Abu Sa'id reported that the Prophet, peace be upon him, said, "Perform the enduring goods deeds more frequently." The asked, "What are these enduring deeds?" The Prophet, peace be upon him, replied, At-Takbir, (Saying Allahu akbar i.e., Allah is the greatest) At-Tahlil, (Saying la ilaha ill-Allah, i.e., there is no god but Allah) At-Tasbih, (Saying subhan-Allah meaning, Exalted and far removed is Allah from any weakness) al-hamdu li-Allah, (This means: All praise belongs to Allah alone) and la hawla wala quwwata illa billah. (There is no power nor any authority except with the permission of Allah) This is reported by An-Nasa'i and Al-Hakim, who consider its chain of authorities sound.

Comment

Abdallah reported that the Prophet, peace be upon him, said, "During the Night Journey I met Ibrahim who said to me, 'O Muhammad, convey my greetings to your ummah, and tell them that the Paradise is of pure land, its water is sweet, and its expanse is vast, spacious and even. And its plants are Subhan-Allah, wal-hamdulillah, wala ilah illallah, wa-Allahu akbar'.''

Comment

This is what I think nasheeds should be about.. beautifying dhikr with a melodious voice.

Comment

Originally posted by Chained_Water View Post
              This is what I think nasheeds should be about.. beautifying dhikr with a melodious voice.
              mashaAllah same here..his nasheeds are good :up:
              “The great Imam ash-Shafi’, he went to his teacher Waki`
              Complaining about the weakness of his memory.
              He told him, ‘abandon rebellion, for knowledge is a light
              And the light of Allah is not bestowed upon a rebel.”

Comment

yup Masha'Allah :up: wow lol me n tru muslimah were discussing this Nasheed today too, :D Subhan'Allah indeed very beautiful :inlove: :love: ..
                ~ Dhikrullah ~
                Never Forget the Remembrance of Allah!

Comment

Originally posted by Al Qiyamah View Post
                  yup Masha'Allah :up: wow lol me n tru muslimah were discussing this Nasheed today too, :D Subhan'Allah indeed very beautiful :inlove: :love: ..
                  Isn't it? :D
                  Makes you wanna cry innit

Comment

This is one of his most beautiful nasheeds, it stays in your mind for ages. I think the brother has the best lyrics. I am totally in love with 'Al Hilya' at the mo, its just great!
                    May Allah SWT reward brother Talib al Habib for his dedication.

Comment

Originally posted by urban_rose View Post
                      This is one of his most beautiful nasheeds, it stays in your mind for ages. I think the brother has the best lyrics. I am totally in love with 'Al Hilya' at the mo, its just great!
                      May Allah SWT reward brother Talib al Habib for his dedication.
                      Anyone gots the full English translations for his nasheeds.. 'cuz theres bits I dnt know even though the main parts are dhikr we're all familiar with.

Comment

Originally posted by Chained_Water View Post
                        Isn't it? :D
                        Makes you wanna cry innit
                        Na'am SubhanAllah :love:

hmm the Nur al-Habib Productions website have some of the translations n lyrics to the other tracks from the Rahma Album but no English translation ...HOWEVER looky here :p :love:

Kalimatan - The Seal of al-Bukhari

Kalimatan habibatan ila ar-Rahman
                        Khafifatan `ala al-lisan, thaqilatan fi al-mizan
                        Subhanallahi wa bi hamdih, subhanallahi al-azim

Kalimatan
                        – the Seal of al-Bukhari: (Bukhari). The album ends with the short but powerful hadith that Imam al-Bukhari chose to end his great work Sahih al-Bukhari. :inlove: ..It is narrated here in full, and the translation is as follows: ‘there are two phrases which are beloved of the Most Merciful, light on the tongue, yet heavy on the scales (of reward): glory be to Allah and all praise to Him, glory be to Allah, the Mighty.’

SubhanAllah jus beautiful :love: :inlove:

:salams
                        ~ Dhikrullah ~
                        Never Forget the Remembrance of Allah!

Comment

Nice one sis.. love your signature mashaAllah.. rly makes you think about your priorities

Comment

how about putting a link to the Nashid....

Also Salaam Alaykum All, this is my first post on this forum

Comment

Assalamu ALaikum...

Here's the link:

Talib-ul-Habib - Kalimatan

Comment

Working...
                              X