Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jihadi Nasheeds

As-Salam Alikum,

Here is a new Jihadi Nasheeds thread instead of the one that has been shut down (the other one reached more than a thousand posts .. time for new blood) .. For everyone who had - unanswered - requestes there in the last two pages .. please post them here again if you still want them answered!

The old thread is a great place to use as an archive though! Click here to go to the old thread!

As-Salam Alikum

Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

I need title for this nasheed if anybody knows it, and where can I download this beautiful nasheed? Thanks.

http://www.rogepost.com/n/9560397632

Comment

w/s
      has anyone heared of the nasheeds ya 'abi-dal haramayn???
      where cam i download it and a lil info on the nasheed would be greatly appreciated too :jkk:

Comment

Originally posted by moghareeb View Post
        As-Salam Alikum,

Here is a new Jihadi Nasheeds thread instead of the one that has been shut down (the other one reached more than a thousand posts .. time for new blood) .. For everyone who had - unanswered - requestes there in the last two pages .. please post them here again if you still want them answered!

The old thread is a great place to use as an archive though! Click here to go to the old thread!

As-Salam Alikum
        :up: fair play Moghareeb bro! keep em coming inshaAllah!:)
        can u find a couple of nasheeds from the Green birds and Shades of Swords please bro if your familiar with any, anything would be nice because there all class mashaAllah.

Comment

Assalam u Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh

I am new to this forum and Insh'Allah will try to contribute all i can....but for now :D can anyone please post the translation of nasheed Idhrib Dharabatak....JazakAllah Khair....

Comment

Assalaamu Alaikum

I was wondering if anyone is familiar with the Abo Ali nasheed "Yaq Thah" its like a combinationf of a few anasheed. I wanted to know the name of the 1st and 3rd nasheed played during Yaq Thah. Jazakallahu Khair.
            The Sahaba (radiAllahu anhum) used to cling to the Sunnah just because it was Sunnah
            Today we abandon the Sunnah, just because it's Sunnah.

Comment

Could someone tell me what the name of the starting nasheed in the vid is? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5BPVF1C5LE

:jkk:
              "Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes"

Comment

Originally posted by RashidD View Post
                Could someone tell me what the name of the starting nasheed in the vid is? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5BPVF1C5LE

:jkk:

It's called Qom, download it here : http://www.rogepost.com/n/1385711752

Comment

:jkk: bro, May Allah (Azzawajall) reward you in this life and the next, ameen! :D

Comment

Originally posted by tru muslimah View Post
                    w/s
                    has anyone heared of the nasheeds ya 'abi-dal haramayn???
                    where cam i download it and a lil info on the nasheed would be greatly appreciated too :jkk:
                    Yaa aabidal haramain, oh worshipper of the two harams.

It was written by hazrat Abdullah Ibn Mubarak rahimahullah.

Download

"The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."

Imaam Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullaah in Majmoo`ul Fataawaa.

Comment

Does anyone have/ know the lyrics to Li Anni Madhaytu?

Comment

ASSALAMU ALAIKUM UA RAHMATULLAH!

CAN ANYONE HELP WITH DOWNLOADING NASHEED " DARBUL UKHUWWAH". I GUESS THIS NASHEED IS PERFORMED BY A BENGALI NASHEED SINGER.
                        JAZAKA ALLAHI HAIRAN.

:lailah:

Comment

As salaamu alikum brothers and sisters!

Good to see Jihadi nasheeds still up and running!

Does anyone know this Abo Ali Nasheed?

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6C4URR1Z

If so please upload it i've been searching for days to find this nasheed!

Also does anyone have another Abo Ali Nasheed: Bi-Jihadina... (high qulaity please), if so please upload as well.

Sister Umme Ahmed asked a while back for Mutafalioon (without the gun remix), I hope one of you provided her with the link whilst I was away.

If not i'll upload Mutafailoon as well.

Jazakum Allah Khayr

wassalaam
                          [SIZE="4"][/SIZE][FONT="Arial"][/FONT][FONT="Times New Roman"][/FONT][SIZE="3"]قوام الدين بكتاب يهدي وسيف ينصر[/SIZE]

The rise of the [I]Deen[/I] by a book that guides and sword that aids.

Comment

Guys i've been wondering about some of the sound effects in nasheeds - like with the one Qom which i got yesterday... There's like this explosion/ bomb just before the chorus (i think) Is this still halaal?

Comment

Or is that just them saying QOM and i'm being an idiot?

Comment

Working...
                              X