Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jihadi Nasheeds

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

    Originally posted by _Al-Muhajir_ View Post
    I am searching for this compleet nasheed: http://www3.speedyshare.com/data/471...470/Jihadi.mp3

    barak Allahu feekum.


    Wich of those?

    Comment


    • Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

      Originally posted by FromHolland View Post
      Wich of those?

      I have also this one for you.
      The same singer.

      http://www.speedyshare.com/116749333.html

      Comment


      • Re: Jihadi Nasheeds




        masha allah nice.

        Comment


        • Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

          Originally posted by FromHolland View Post
          Wich of those?
          I ment this one: Jihadi.mp3 the third one.
          Last edited by _Al-Muhajir_; 01-05-08, 02:31 PM.

          Comment


          • Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

            Originally posted by _Al-Muhajir_ View Post
            I ment this one: Jihadi.mp3 the third one.
            I'm pretty sure that's the full length of the nasheed, it's mean to be 1:26 seconds.

            Comment


            • Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

              Originally posted by jzcasejz View Post
              I'm pretty sure that's the full length of the nasheed, it's mean to be 1:26 seconds.


              Me to

              Comment


              • Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

                Salaams Bros/Sisters

                Does any one have any more nasheeds by the same group that did Sayf Gardez and Retha Al-Anbaar?

                Jazakum Allah Khayrun

                Al Badri:up:
                [CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]قوام الدين بكتاب يهدي وسيف ينصر [/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]

                Comment


                • Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

                  Jundallah

                  http://www.zshare.net/audio/11483406daebba53/

                  Comment


                  • Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

                    Asslamualaikum

                    im a new user into this forum. Can please any brother help me find one of the Juba's anasheeds. i have almost all of them but, im unable to search my favoriate one................it goes something like this

                    sayyha thuu ALLAH HO AKBAR haqqa makk......rabba ho baliqh....


                    if u can even tell me the name i'll digg it out

                    JAZZAKALLAH

                    Comment


                    • Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

                      Originally posted by sheryar2sweet View Post
                      Asslamualaikum

                      im a new user into this forum. Can please any brother help me find one of the Juba's anasheeds. i have almost all of them but, im unable to search my favoriate one................it goes something like this

                      sayyha thuu ALLAH HO AKBAR haqqa makk......rabba ho baliqh....


                      if u can even tell me the name i'll digg it out

                      JAZZAKALLAH
                      asalam alaikom brother

                      i have the Qanasu Baghdad nasheed and the "Jundi Mohammed" nasheed from juba 3
                      if you have the other ones of juba 3 could u upload them?
                      barakallah feek
                      [CENTER][B][FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="4"]"Victory Is Ours"[/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/CENTER]

                      Comment


                      • Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

                        Originally posted by Hamsawi View Post

                        i have the Qanasu Baghdad nasheed
                        asalamu alaikum wr

                        you have a link please brother, ty.

                        ws

                        Comment


                        • Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

                          salam aleikom brother! can u uppload all the qannas-nasheeds???


                          May Allah reward u :-)

                          Comment


                          • Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

                            Originally posted by hkrespect View Post
                            asalamu alaikum wr

                            you have a link please brother, ty.

                            ws
                            Kannasu_Baghdad.mp3

                            here's the nasheed

                            Comment


                            • Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

                              Originally posted by ace11 View Post
                              Kannasu_Baghdad.mp3

                              here's the nasheed
                              :jkk:

                              Comment


                              • Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

                                jazzakAllah keir dear brother :-)

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                                Working...
                                X