Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jihadi Nasheeds

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

    Originally posted by a mu-min View Post
    is Yusuf Islam is his full name?
    lol bro, i don't know his name. i thought you were referring to yusuf islam formerly cat stevens, i think he has a nice nasheed about afghanistan:

    http://www.sendspace.com/file/033z16

    Originally posted by Umer Bin Khatab View Post
    Jazakallah khair akhi but do u know where i can get it in Ajmi's voice.
    http://download.yousendit.com/B379C3307C51B1FB
    Last edited by hkrespect; 19-01-08, 04:49 AM.

    Comment


    • Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

      ^^^akhi thats the same guy brother bilal posted but its all gud if u cant find it. jazakallah for that


      Watch ALL Muslim TV Channels here:
      Al Jazeera Press TV Islam Channel Peace TV Al Huda

      Comment


      • Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

        Originally posted by Umer Bin Khatab View Post
        ^^^akhi thats the same guy brother bilal posted but its all gud if u cant find it. jazakallah for that
        oops

        http://download.yousendit.com/710799D365B51E7B

        Comment


        • Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

          yep thats the one Akhi. Jazakallah khair. you the man:up:


          Watch ALL Muslim TV Channels here:
          Al Jazeera Press TV Islam Channel Peace TV Al Huda

          Comment


          • Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

            Originally posted by Umer Bin Khatab View Post
            Jazakallah khair akhi but do u know where i can get it in Ajmi's voice.
            as salamu alaikum,

            wa feeka baarakallahu,

            there is no ajmy version of it. that one to my knowledge is just when he was sitting amongst some people and recited it. the original is the one i've posted above.

            but if u like the audio from the youtube video above, then try using vixy.net and rip the audio out of that video.

            as salamu alaikum
            Support Muslim Podcasters!

            Muzzy Buzz: http://www.youtube.com/muzzybuzz

            The Mad Mamluks: http://www.youtube.com/themadmamluks

            Comment


            • Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

              Originally posted by belal1 View Post
              as salamu alaikum,

              wa feeka baarakallahu,

              there is no ajmy version of it. that one to my knowledge is just when he was sitting amongst some people and recited it. the original is the one i've posted above.

              but if u like the audio from the youtube video above, then try using vixy.net and rip the audio out of that video.

              as salamu alaikum
              Walaqam Salaam,
              brother h.k already posted the ajmi version. jazakallah khair.


              Watch ALL Muslim TV Channels here:
              Al Jazeera Press TV Islam Channel Peace TV Al Huda

              Comment


              • Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

                Hi guys,

                I dont understand words but i like flow of music.

                Need these please:

                http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1ae_1196944072

                and

                http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=053_1191732025

                and

                http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=09f_1199842842

                thankyou

                Comment


                • Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

                  Originally posted by PRINCIPES View Post
                  Hi guys,

                  I dont understand words but i like flow of music.

                  Need these please:

                  http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1ae_1196944072

                  and

                  http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=053_1191732025

                  and

                  http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=09f_1199842842

                  thankyou
                  http://download.yousendit.com/DA46ADB13417AF84

                  http://nasheed.worldofislam.info/mp3...i%20Darrak.mp3

                  3?

                  Comment


                  • Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

                    Salaam

                    brother does anyone have the nasheed about mothers (umi)

                    Very beautiful nasheed, the video of the nasheed shows the mother in hospital as the son was disobident, but he prays for his mothers good health and she surives, the nasheed is mostly set in the hospital.

                    If anyone does know plz plst

                    Jazkallah

                    Comment


                    • Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

                      Can someone please upload the FULL nasheed from the following video, the video is very short so the nasheed is also very short and therefore i cant download the nasheed.
                      So i'd appreciate it if anyone who has the nasheed upload it for me or point me in the right direction . Many thanks - jazakallahu khair:)


                      <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/advfQAK5dfw&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/advfQAK5dfw&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

                      Comment


                      • Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

                        Originally posted by MWarrior View Post
                        Can someone please upload the FULL nasheed from the following video, the video is very short so the nasheed is also very short and therefore i cant download the nasheed.
                        So i'd appreciate it if anyone who has the nasheed upload it for me or point me in the right direction . Many thanks - jazakallahu khair:)


                        <object height="355" width="425">

                        <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/advfQAK5dfw&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" height="355" width="425"></object>
                        Asalaamu alaykum.

                        It's called Usud Al-H'arb. If no one else has it, I will upload it for you tomorrow...I haven't got it on this computer.:)

                        "We ask Allaah for a lasting faith, true certainty, and beneficial knowledge"


                        Comment


                        • Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

                          Usud Al-H'arb
                          http://download.yousendit.com/C87442C522ABD5F9

                          Comment


                          • Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

                            Assalamualaikum

                            Plz help me i need nasheed "qdi Fee An-Neeraana"


                            Plz

                            Wa salam

                            Comment


                            • Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

                              ?
                              http://download.yousendit.com/67E123DB0EA0F27E

                              Comment


                              • Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

                                as salamu alaikum,

                                anyone know where that bangali nasheed 'mujaheed'/'mujahid' is? i can't seem to find it ANYWHERE :(

                                as salamu alaikum


                                edit: nvmd the old link that didn't work...now works somehow: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UWIBKNBX for anyone interested :inlove:
                                Last edited by belal1; 25-01-08, 01:07 AM.
                                Support Muslim Podcasters!

                                Muzzy Buzz: http://www.youtube.com/muzzybuzz

                                The Mad Mamluks: http://www.youtube.com/themadmamluks

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                                Working...
                                X