Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jihadi Nasheeds

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

    As-Salam Alikum,

    Request For A Nasheed

    here is sound Clip
    http://www.fileflyer.com/view/zSZ0SBz

    Plz and hve so plz post

    moghareeb Plz help

    moghareeb do u hve this Nasheed so plz post This Nasheed........

    Comment


    • #77
      Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

      thats really nice mashaAllah

      Comment


      • #78
        Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

        Originally posted by Abu_Hamzaa View Post
        As-Salam Alikum,

        Request For A Nasheed

        here is sound Clip
        http://www.fileflyer.com/view/zSZ0SBz

        Plz and hve so plz post

        moghareeb Plz help

        moghareeb do u hve this Nasheed so plz post This Nasheed........
        As-Salam Alikum,

        It's called Shams Al Wadaa .. It's not Jihadi .. Oh well, here it is anyways!

        Download

        I'll also post it separately in a different post so people can find it :)

        As-Salam Alikum

        Comment


        • #79
          Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

          As-Salam Alikum,

          This nasheed has been requested .. Ya Shabab Qad Anab

          Download here

          As-Salam Alikum

          Comment


          • #80
            Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

            Originally posted by RashidD View Post
            Yes i'd very much like it please, :jkk: May Allah (Azzawajall) reward you in this life and the next, ameen :D
            Salaams Bro

            here is the link for Qom without the bomb sound effects!

            http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1O2RRQX0

            with Sabur comes everything...enjoy!

            May Allah Please the brother that uploaded Bijihadina and the other Abo Ali Nasheed... p.s. what Album are they from or where did you get the nasheeds from?

            wassalaam

            Al Badri
            [SIZE="4"][/SIZE][FONT="Arial"][/FONT][FONT="Times New Roman"][/FONT][SIZE="3"]قوام الدين بكتاب يهدي وسيف ينصر[/SIZE]

            The rise of the [I]Deen[/I] by a book that guides and sword that aids.

            Comment


            • #81
              Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

              Originally posted by moghareeb View Post
              As-Salam Alikum,

              Click here to download (Rapid Share .. I'm sorry .. No direct link for the time being!) .. Ayoha Al Batal & Bi Jihadina .. in one rar file!

              As-Salam Alikum
              Originally posted by Al Badri View Post
              Salaams Bro

              here is the link for Qom without the bomb sound effects!

              http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1O2RRQX0

              with Sabur comes everything...enjoy!

              May Allah Please the brother that uploaded Bijihadina and the other Abo Ali Nasheed... p.s. what Album are they from or where did you get the nasheeds from?

              wassalaam

              Al Badri
              As-Salam Alikum,

              May allah please you too inshallah .. Jazak Allah Khair ..

              About their source .. A friend of mine had them uploaded in one file (because it seems they are always requested together maybe cause they were both in one video!) .. so I posted his link .. that's why it's rapidshare (not my style!) :D

              Hope you liked them inshallah :)

              As-Salam Alikum

              Comment


              • #82
                Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

                Moghareeb, do you know this nasheed?

                http://www.zshare.net/download/jammi-mp3.html

                Comment


                • #83
                  Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

                  Originally posted by Sadullayev View Post
                  Moghareeb, do you know this nasheed?

                  http://www.zshare.net/download/jammi-mp3.html
                  Full Version is here:
                  http://www.islamic-audios.com/index....leinfo&id=1289

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

                    Originally posted by Sadullayev View Post
                    Moghareeb, do you know this nasheed?

                    http://www.zshare.net/download/jammi-mp3.html
                    As-Salam Alikum,

                    Hayya Jond Allah Nakwy Zand Amreeka (America!) ... High Quality Download

                    As-Salam Alikum

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

                      Originally posted by barodate View Post
                      :)

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

                        Originally posted by moghareeb View Post
                        As-Salam Alikum,

                        Hayya Jond Allah Nakwy Zand Amreeka (America!) ... High Quality Download

                        As-Salam Alikum
                        :up:

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

                          :up:

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

                            As-Salam Alikum,

                            As I promised before, I got alhamdolellah the full lyrics for "Gerahon - Ummaty Al Thakla Tonady"

                            جراح الامة الثكلى تنادي ** فهبوا يا بني قومي اسودا
                            اعيدوا للدنا امجاد عصر ** وفلوا بالحديد لنا القيودا
                            اقيموا بالحما حصنا منيعا ** تتوج هامة السحب السدودا
                            ايا ابناء جلدتنا افيقوا ** من الشهوات يكفيكم رقودا
                            نعم قاتل لأنك نصرنا ..
                            قاتل نداء الكفر في كل الحصون
                            نعم قاوم لأنك فجرنا ..
                            قاوم و امطر من سلالة صهيون
                            فلتقاتل ...
                            فدين الله يا قومي يعاني ** وقد لاقى صدودا و جمودا
                            فمن منكم يقول بملئ فيه ** اعينوا الدين يا اهل الجحودا
                            و يصرخ في ظلام الكون هيا ** اعدوا عدة الحق وقودا
                            نعم قاتل لأنك نصرنا ..
                            قاتل نداء الكفر في كل الحصون
                            نعم قاوم لأنك فجرنا ..
                            قاوم و امطر من سلالة صهيون
                            فلتقاتل ...

                            Again .. these were written for me .. I didn't write them myself .. so I'm sorry if they have any errors!

                            As-Salam Alikum

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

                              Jazakallahu khair.



                              "The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."


                              Imaam Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullaah in Majmoo`ul Fataawaa.


                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

                                JazakAllahu Khayran brothers Abu Musab and moghareeb for the nasheed.

                                I've got two new requests, see attachments.
                                Attached Files
                                Please Re-update your Signature

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X