Jihadi Nasheeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

The terrorist nasheed singers like Habib al Talib, Ahmed Bukhatir and Sami Yusuf etc should be kept out of this thread, it says Jihad Nasheeds, not terrorist nasheeds.
    "If you speak, then consider your words, articulate your speech and make clear what you intend; do not allow them to carry a number of meanings, and do not use words that may be misunderstood, or words that are ambiguous and will need further explanations and clarifications, for your opponent will not remember your explanation, and if his heart is diseased he will release your words and direct them where he pleases."

Comment

salams

i have a problem everytime i download a nasheed it goes to windows media player and then i cant play it unless im online and i cant burn it or send it to my mp3 player or my phone and also i have so many nasheeds that are being asked for but i cant post them...... i cant do anything but listen to them in windows media
      can someoneplaese help me
      jazak Allah khair

wassalams
      [SIZE="4"]Allahu Akbar[/SIZE]

Comment

dunno sis, mine always go straight on2 my itunes library:confused:

Comment

yeh well i just got a new computer so i dont have much on it but the same would happen to some nasheeds here and there but not all of the ones i downloaded i use to use real player
          does anyone have a program i can download :o
          jazak Allah khair akhi
          [SIZE="4"]Allahu Akbar[/SIZE]

Comment

i concur, the initial link was from a chechan video.

maybe you have windows media player set as your default player.

articles of faith - http://download.yousendit.com/BBF5AC0D4D25C0C5

Comment

nuff respec':up:

Comment

Assalam o Alaikum.....
                i was lookin for this nasheed...happened to appear in HAZRAT SHAIKH USAMA BIN LADEN HIFZ ALLAH .....video when some MUJAHID SCOTS r singin this actul nasheed..
                found it i hope ..any 1 who like it will make dua for me..
                Your Download-Link:salami ala taliban_OUTPUT.mp3
                http://www.uploadpalace.com/en/file/...UTPUT-mp3.html
                [COLOR="SandyBrown"][COLOR="Orange"][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]The Clatter Of The War Is Musik To his Earz ..N The Sound Of Machinegun Waters His Heart..he's the death of pale faces..killer of romans[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by saifah View Post
                  yeh well i just got a new computer so i dont have much on it but the same would happen to some nasheeds here and there but not all of the ones i downloaded i use to use real player
                  does anyone have a program i can download :o
                  jazak Allah khair akhi
                  hmmmm that sounds like the files are streaming instead of downloading, hence the reason why real player works and those don't.

You should get a download accelerator, like flashget or gigaget (gigaget is free to download from the gigaget site) then you can make sure you're downloading the files and that they're not just streaming through media player.

"The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."

Imaam Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullaah in Majmoo`ul Fataawaa.

Comment

As-salamu alaikum

Can anyone please post a translation of what the brother is saying at the beginning of the nasheed Katabt_Sheery

..al ajeeba fid du'a, fa in ishaq bin sad bin abi waqqas qal.....qala yawm al uhud...

Inshallah if you can post the translation to the entire dua/hadith or whatever the brother is narrating that would make me very happy and if you have the entire nasheed translated too that would be even better!

Jazakallah khair.
                    Al-Hasan Al-Basree said: people are the same in health but when hardship befalls they show distinction. Ibn al Qayyim :love:

Comment

people, you guys need to be careful what you write about on here.

trust me, from personal experince.

Comment

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9af_1191858221

Has anyone got the nasheed that starts at 00:12 secs

Help Mogharab

Comment

Originally posted by picak View Post
                          http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9af_1191858221

Has anyone got the nasheed that starts at 00:12 secs

Help Mogharab

Your Download-Link:ayuhal batalu taqqdam.mp3
                          http://www.uploadpalace.com/en/file/...qqdam-mp3.html

Remember me in ur prayers..
                          wasalam
                          [COLOR="SandyBrown"][COLOR="Orange"][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]The Clatter Of The War Is Musik To his Earz ..N The Sound Of Machinegun Waters His Heart..he's the death of pale faces..killer of romans[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/COLOR]

Comment

Jazakallah Khair

Jazzy Rebel

Is the nasheed that short or is their longer version

Jazakallah Khair Jazzy Rebel, plz remember me in your dua;s and everyone single muslim.

If you can find a longer version please upload i love this nasheed.:up:

Comment

Originally posted by picak View Post
                              Jazakallah Khair

Jazzy Rebel

Is the nasheed that short or is their longer version

Jazakallah Khair Jazzy Rebel, plz remember me in your dua;s and everyone single muslim.

If you can find a longer version please upload i love this nasheed.:up:

ALHAMDULILLAH ...
                              Its full version...
                              but Mogarib can tell if there exist another longer version...
                              anyways the style the nasheed has ended shows it is the only full version..there r many nasheeds which r short in length...like...EKHTIFIN neeran,
                              Teflethemi...
                              etc...

Comment

salam wrawb

does anyone have this nasheed?
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNIB7d0RDW0
                                [CENTER][B][FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="4"]"Victory Is Ours"[/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
                                X