Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

As-Salam Alikum,

I would like to answer a question asked by a brother here, he asked me "what I meant by palestinian nasheeds" .. well .. those are the ones that look like they are "songs" with no music (and sometimes with music even!) .. they usually have more vocals than meaning .. like "HELA HELA" and that kind of lyrics ..

I just think (in my very humble opinion) that they are of less impact and of less meaning than other "REAL TRUE" jihadi nasheeds!

This is only my opinion and doesn't by any way mean that I have any thing agaist their cause!

About the nasheeds you asked for brother defendit, I see you've been given links to them by active members .. mashallah!

If you need anything else, you know you can always ask!

As-Salam Alikum

Comment

Does anyone have

ayna jundul muslimeen?

Also I'm looking for a different version of ghorabaa than the one akhi moghareeb has in his top 20 post. It is quicker and the persons voice is not as deep.

Jazakallah khair.
      Al-Hasan Al-Basree said: people are the same in health but when hardship befalls they show distinction. Ibn al Qayyim :love:

Comment

repost
        Last edited by Khubaib; 05-10-07, 06:24 AM.
        Al-Hasan Al-Basree said: people are the same in health but when hardship befalls they show distinction. Ibn al Qayyim :love:

Comment

ghuraba - http://download.yousendit.com/19B8D4760E8FDC92

ayna jundul muslimeen - http://download.yousendit.com/DBD8F1A6700D16E5

Comment

Originally posted by moghareeb View Post
            As-Salam Alikum,

I would like to answer a question asked by a brother here, he asked me "what I meant by palestinian nasheeds" .. well .. those are the ones that look like they are "songs" with no music (and sometimes with music even!) .. they usually have more vocals than meaning .. like "HELA HELA" and that kind of lyrics ..

I just think (in my very humble opinion) that they are of less impact and of less meaning than other "REAL TRUE" jihadi nasheeds!

This is only my opinion and doesn't by any way mean that I have any thing agaist their cause!

About the nasheeds you asked for brother defendit, I see you've been given links to them by active members .. mashallah!

If you need anything else, you know you can always ask!

As-Salam Alikum
            Moghareeb, thanks for your explanation.
            I think I understand what you want to say.
            Though I am not an arabic speaker, I can "feel" the difference between the two nasheeds, as you say, REAL TRUE jihadi nasheeds and Palsetinian nasheeds.

By the way can you tell me what "HELA HELA" mean?
            I am sorry for my ignorance.
            Hope I will learn Arabic someday.

Comment

ayna jundul muslimeen - http://download.yousendit.com/DBD8F1A6700D16E5[/QUOTE]

barakAllahu feek hk, i was meaning 2 request this too, wanna hear it now, no sound:(

Comment

Originally posted by oneoneone View Post
                Moghareeb, thanks for your explanation.
                I think I understand what you want to say.
                Though I am not an arabic speaker, I can "feel" the difference between the two nasheeds, as you say, REAL TRUE jihadi nasheeds and Palsetinian nasheeds.

By the way can you tell me what "HELA HELA" mean?
                I am sorry for my ignorance.
                Hope I will learn Arabic someday.
                "Hela .. Hela" means "Come on .. Come on"

It's not really a meaningful word .. some people like that kind of lyrics!

As-Salam Alikum

Comment

Originally posted by moghareeb View Post
                  "Hela .. Hela" means "Come on .. Come on"

It's not really a meaningful word .. some people like that kind of lyrics!

As-Salam Alikum
                  OH!

Comment

Originally posted by hammerofthehuns View Post
                    barakAllahu feek hk, i was meaning 2 request this too, wanna hear it now, no sound:([/quote]

the link download has no sound?

needs re-uploading?

Comment

nah i mean i dont have sound here, at my uncles n he doesnt have speakers, might have 2 splash out and get him a little present;)
                      thanks again bro, gonna shoot home and burn it on2 my essential selection inshaAllah!

Comment

sorted mashaAllah!:up:, but it aint the tune i thought it was:(
                        Last edited by hammerofthehuns; 06-10-07, 08:49 AM.

Comment

anyone know of another nasheed called Ayna Jundul Muslimeen, or one thats got that line in it please?

Comment

As-salaamu 'Alaykum,
                            Originally posted by hammerofthehuns View Post
                            anyone know of another nasheed called Ayna Jundul Muslimeen, or one thats got that line in it please?
                            Ermmm, the above link is the only nasheed known by that name that I know of.

If there is another 'Ayna Jundul Muslimeen', Im looking forward to hearing it Insha-Alaah.

Was-Salaamu 'Alaykum Wa Rahmatullaahi Wa Barakatauh
                            There is not a single writer who shall not perish - But the words his hands wrote forever shall stay - So write not anything except that which - You shall be pleased to see on Judgement Day

Comment

Assalam O Alaikum...
                              can any muslim arab Brother plz..write the lyrics of... ANNAT SUYOOF..
                              i will pray for him..look Im ur Mujahid Brother...
                              N those lyrics help us collect funds.. May ALLAH help us ALL...Amin
                              [COLOR="SandyBrown"][COLOR="Orange"][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]The Clatter Of The War Is Musik To his Earz ..N The Sound Of Machinegun Waters His Heart..he's the death of pale faces..killer of romans[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/COLOR]

Comment

asalamu alaikum wr

maybe it is on of these you had in mind:

namdi junoodan - http://download.yousendit.com/08D89B7450B34205

jundal musahif - http://download.yousendit.com/996C231860023CEC

jundullah - http://download.yousendit.com/BE672DAC52B0EB83

na7nu jundullah - http://download.yousendit.com/19BC7A966C0B7D1B

ws

Comment

Working...
                                X