Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jihadi Nasheeds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: Jihadi Nasheeds




    Your Download-Link:taqaddam_taqaddam.mp3
    http://www.uploadpalace.com/en/file/...addam-mp3.html



    i guess it is a very rare lyrics...
    LA TANSUNA SALEH DUAAIKUM!!
    [COLOR="SandyBrown"][COLOR="Orange"][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]The Clatter Of The War Is Musik To his Earz ..N The Sound Of Machinegun Waters His Heart..he's the death of pale faces..killer of romans[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/COLOR]

    Comment


    • Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

      Slmz all! I'm looking for a nasheed which is in urdu! It's name is "Mere Ammi"(My Mother). The guy sings something along the lines of wanting to go to jihad in kashmir and what his mum,wife and children have to say about it. Wa Salam. JazakALLAH

      Comment


      • Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

        Originally posted by Hamsawi View Post
        thanks, i've already viewed like half of these thread but there are still some nasheed i can't find

        like this one:

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUkKKLJaRVA
        do u have the nasheed that starts playing at 3.30

        also do you have the "ethaa al Anbar" album ?
        As-Salam Alikum,

        Here is Rethaa al Anbar

        And the nasheed that you asked for is Jawad al Fajr

        Hope to have been of assistance :)

        Originally posted by jazzyrebel View Post
        Assalam o Alaikum
        i was lookin for this very nasheed...for a long time and just hppened to find it..
        may be it has shared before but i did not klnow the name.. so here it is...
        1:ANNAT SUYOOF


        Your Download-Link:annat suyoof_OUTPUT.mp3
        http://www.uploadpalace.com/en/file/...UTPUT-mp3.html


        im looking for ....the nasheed played in the background of stateoftheummah video at al-farooq camp.... whenn the children are shown... while doing there training...
        1:Nassiyan naasu tareeqan nasry ...

        the sentence has been quoted in HAZRAT OSAMA BIN LADEN's new audio tape.. when Hazrat is encouragin pakistanis to wage a War against pervez la-anatullah....:lailah:
        Jazak Allah khairan, that's how every member should be .. Welcome among us :)

        As-Salam Alikum

        Comment


        • Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

          Originally posted by Sadullayev View Post
          Wow, moghareeb is back

          Please moghareeb, do you recognize any of these nasheeds?

          http://www.fileflyer.com/view/i5yfJCM
          As-Salam Alikum,

          How are you doing Sadullayev?! Hope you're doing well inshallah :)

          Well .. here we go :D

          Hayya Eqtoloony Shaheeda
          Osood al Ezz
          Gonood al Deen
          Saakhoodoha (although I REALLY don't like this one .. I don't like those Palestinian style nasheeds)

          There is one missing that I know, but I don't have a link nor the file on this computer so I can't upload it .. I'll ask a friend to upload it for you!

          ِAs-Salam Alikum
          Last edited by moghareeb; 27-09-07, 05:55 AM.

          Comment


          • Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

            Originally posted by Sadullayev View Post
            Wow, moghareeb is back

            Please moghareeb, do you recognize any of these nasheeds?

            http://www.fileflyer.com/view/i5yfJCM
            Originally posted by moghareeb View Post

            There is one missing that I know, but I don't have a link nor the file on this computer so I can't upload it .. I'll ask a friend to upload it for you!
            Wow, you're in luck .. the link to your nasheed has been quick to come to me :D

            Ayo Jamoon Sayohzam

            Enjoy :)

            As-Salam Alikum

            Comment


            • Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

              Originally posted by moghareeb View Post
              As-Salam Alikum,

              Here is Rethaa al Anbar

              And the nasheed that you asked for is Jawad al Fajr

              Hope to have been of assistance :)
              thanks:up:

              do you have this one in mp3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1nIuwTeF_0

              btw. do u know a good site to upload nasheeds? cause i have like 100 jihadi nasheeds i want to upload so i can post them here
              [CENTER][B][FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="4"]"Victory Is Ours"[/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/CENTER]

              Comment


              • Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

                Originally posted by moghareeb View Post
                As-Salam Alikum,

                How are you doing Sadullayev?! Hope you're doing well inshallah :)

                Well .. here we go :D

                Hayya Eqtoloony Shaheeda
                Osood al Ezz
                Gonood al Deen
                Saakhoodoha (although I REALLY don't like this one .. I don't like those Palestinian style nasheeds)

                There is one missing that I know, but I don't have a link nor the file on this computer so I can't upload it .. I'll ask a friend to upload it for you!

                ِAs-Salam Alikum
                :D:D:D

                Comment


                • Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

                  Originally posted by moghareeb View Post
                  Wow, you're in luck .. the link to your nasheed has been quick to come to me :D

                  Ayo Jamoon Sayohzam

                  Enjoy :)

                  As-Salam Alikum
                  :up:

                  Comment


                  • Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

                    Moghareeb, thank you very much for the nasheeds you posted.

                    :up:

                    Comment


                    • Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

                      Originally posted by Sadullayev View Post
                      :D:D:D
                      Originally posted by Sadullayev View Post
                      :up:
                      Originally posted by Sadullayev View Post
                      Moghareeb, thank you very much for the nasheeds you posted.

                      :up:
                      You're welcome Sadullayev :)

                      Hope i've been of assistance :)

                      As-Salam Alikum

                      Comment


                      • Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

                        Originally posted by Hamsawi View Post
                        thanks:up:

                        do you have this one in mp3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1nIuwTeF_0

                        btw. do u know a good site to upload nasheeds? cause i have like 100 jihadi nasheeds i want to upload so i can post them here
                        Here it is .. Maden

                        About the uploading site .. I like fileflyer.com .. it's easy and fast .. I would recommend that one!

                        As-Salam Alikum

                        Comment


                        • Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

                          السلام عليكم
                          'm lookin' 4 these 2 nasheeds
                          http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=cTOAsEYy08M
                          the same munshed pls

                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeMbgfVPwOw

                          as-salam alikum

                          i'll make dua 4 any 1 who get's dem 4 me :D

                          Comment


                          • Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

                            Originally posted by bskoootah View Post
                            السلام عليكم
                            'm lookin' 4 these 2 nasheeds
                            http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=cTOAsEYy08M
                            the same munshed pls

                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeMbgfVPwOw

                            as-salam alikum

                            i'll make dua 4 any 1 who get's dem 4 me :D
                            I have both of them...here they are

                            I3tesam - Men Kal

                            Barodaty
                            Last edited by Hamsawi; 27-09-07, 09:43 PM.
                            [CENTER][B][FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="4"]"Victory Is Ours"[/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/CENTER]

                            Comment


                            • Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

                              anyone got the track 2 this please
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjGWl...related&search
                              Zubeyr Al Libi Rahimahullah

                              Comment


                              • Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

                                Originally posted by hammerofthehuns View Post
                                anyone got the track 2 this please
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjGWl...related&search
                                Zubeyr Al Libi Rahimahullah
                                here it is

                                Ween Ayamna Ween
                                [CENTER][B][FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="4"]"Victory Is Ours"[/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/CENTER]

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X