Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Sayf Gardez

Good to have our major supplier back :)
    Thanks for this album, but please gove an alternate (not archive) link for the zip file, as it seem to be dead by now. Archive is terribly slow. Zshare and badongo work nice.

Ramadan mubarak, and shukran jazylan for the album ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Mus'ab View Post
      Jazakallahu khair moghareeb for that album :up:
      Jazan wa Eyakom akhy

Originally posted by defendit View Post
      Good to have our major supplier back :)
      Thanks for this album, but please gove an alternate (not archive) link for the zip file, as it seem to be dead by now. Archive is terribly slow. Zshare and badongo work nice.

Ramadan mubarak, and shukran jazylan for the album ;)
      Well then try this link here

And I wanna share this nasheed with everyone .. I think that this is the one that's been requested :D Annat Soyouf

I also wanna share another nasheed .. Serna Beawn Allah

As-Salam Alikum
      Last edited by moghareeb; 23-09-07, 10:28 PM.

Comment

i almost forgot i was looking for the nasheed "amaaman amaaman amaaman, junoodal fidaa, a'3iddush shabaaba liyawmin nidaa..." because i lost my one, does anyone have it?

"The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."

Imaam Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullaah in Majmoo`ul Fataawaa.

Comment

i almost forgot i was looking for the nasheed "amaaman amaaman amaaman, junoodal fidaa, a'3iddush shabaaba liyawmin nidaa..." because i lost my one, does anyone have it?
          :salams..that whole albums pretty good!:)

try this:
          Link: http://download.yousendit.com/448A1B61432E5730
          من صمت نجا

He who keeps silent saves himself (Tirmidhi, Ahmad).

Comment

Originally posted by ify View Post

try this:
            :wswrwb:

there's an album? what's its name?

Jazakallahu khair ima download it now.

"The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."

Comment

there's an album? what's its name?

Jazakallahu khair ima download it now.
              :salams

..well i bought th CD at a Jalsa n it jst say's 'Arabic Poem's' on it but u'v defo herd a few (Thaakal Adheem?) - if not all, of 'em: (soz bout the spelling:S)
              Track1: Nambigitalan ilaa Qudsinaa....T2: Amaaman Amaaman...T3: Nasharusubhaa-nad dunyaa sana...T4:Abadal A3'lan na hi...T5:U'dna Nulabi...T6: Azmonaa khalfurood...T7:Qad aazamnaa...T8: Dupkiyaa Jibaal...T9:Inna lal Ukhwani Surhun...T10: ZalZilZalZil junudal fidaa...T11:Anahnun Ansar...T12:Thaakal Adheem...T13:Nambiju nu daanna jubu luwihaadi. :)
              من صمت نجا

Comment

• Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

Thanks for the link, Moghareeb.

I'm still looking for these three:

http://defendit.tvn.hu/3.mp3
                http://defendit.tvn.hu/14.mp3
                http://defendit.tvn.hu/b.mp3

Does anyone happen to have any of these nasheeds?

Comment

:salams

..well i bought th CD at a Jalsa n it jst say's 'Arabic Poem's' on it but u'v defo herd a few (Thaakal Adheem?) - if not all, of 'em: (soz bout the spelling:S)
                  Track1: Nambigitalan ilaa Qudsinaa....T2: Amaaman Amaaman...T3: Nasharusubhaa-nad dunyaa sana...T4:Abadal A3'lan na hi...T5:U'dna Nulabi...T6: Azmonaa khalfurood...T7:Qad aazamnaa...T8: Dupkiyaa Jibaal...T9:Inna lal Ukhwani Surhun...T10: ZalZilZalZil junudal fidaa...T11:Anahnun Ansar...T12:Thaakal Adheem...T13:Nambiju nu daanna jubu luwihaadi. :)

Those are from all different albums

1: namdhi qitaalan ilaa qudsinaa
                  2: as you said
                  3: i haven't heard the third
                  4: Abadan la lan naheed (i lost my one too)
                  5: as you said
                  6: 3azmunaa kal furood
                  7: as you said
                  8: dukki yaa jibaal
                  9: Inna lil ikhwani sarhun
                  10: as you said
                  11: Anahnul ansar
                  12: as you said
                  13: namdhi junoodan najoobul wihaadi

Comment

Originally posted by moghareeb View Post
                    I also wanna share another nasheed .. Serna Beawn Allah
                    Abu Rayyaans nasheeds are nice :up:

here's his site to downlaod his anasheed, http://www.aborayan.com/anasheed_main.asp

Comment

try this:
                      ai hai mai kuddhar jaa i'm going slow, all those nasheeds are from a single album, "Wa a3eedoo al ansaar" though there's plenty more tracks that they didn't put on your cd.

and that nasheed is not the right one... the one i'm looking for goes "amaaman amaaman amaaman, junoodal fidaa, a3idush shabaaba li yawmin nidaa, a3eedoo a3eedoo a3eedoo, ilal haqqi...." you hear the sound of marching right at the start of the nasheed, the one you gave is different.

Comment

does anyone here? have
                        Nasiyan naasu tareeqan nusry??

the nasheed in video stateoftheummah?
                        i need this nasheed pretty badly..
                        [COLOR="SandyBrown"][COLOR="Orange"][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]The Clatter Of The War Is Musik To his Earz ..N The Sound Of Machinegun Waters His Heart..he's the death of pale faces..killer of romans[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/COLOR]

Comment

Abu Rayyaans nasheeds are nice :up:

here's his site to downlaod his anasheed, http://www.aborayan.com/anasheed_main.asp
                          Oh yea they are! Mashallah he's gifted!

ai hai mai kuddhar jaa i'm going slow, all those nasheeds are from a single album, "Wa a3eedoo al ansaar" though there's plenty more tracks that they didn't put on your cd.

and that nasheed is not the right one... the one i'm looking for goes "amaaman amaaman amaaman, junoodal fidaa, a3idush shabaaba li yawmin nidaa, a3eedoo a3eedoo a3eedoo, ilal haqqi...." you hear the sound of marching right at the start of the nasheed, the one you gave is different.
                          I think you're talking about the original (older) Amaaman .. the one from the Balkan war days!

Amaaman Amaaman Amaaman Gonood al Fedaa .. Aaeddo al Shababa le Yawm el Feda

Download here

As-Salam Alikum

Comment

As-Salam Alikum brothers and sisters,

It's such a plesure to be back with you. I've been travelling lately and I've been to Umrah (al hamdo lellah), but now I'm back!

Everything seems to be great here and as I had hoped I see more and more people taking part in spreading the nasheed enlightenment.

Today, I want to share something with you:

I'll be talking about the town of Gardez. Gardez is a town of 70,000 inhabitants along a river in a mountain valley at an elevation of about 7,600 feet. Located about 60 miles south of Kabul and 50 miles west of the Pakistan border, Gardez is the capital of the Paktia Province. The population is overwhelmingly Pashtun, and Gardez was a stronghold of the Taliban & Al-Qaeda.

Gardēz is not far from the Tora Bora region of caves and tunnels. Gardez is also home to the Gardez Fire base, a US Forward Operating base that serves as a headquarters to the Coalition Forces. Therefore, Gardez is frequently the theater of assults by the Taliban & Al-Qaeda against that base and other smaller bases that lie around and close to it.

In short, today, Gardez is one of the hottest spots in Afghanistan!

Now, that you know what Gardez is, I want to talk to you about a person ..

Mulla Dad Allah, one of the commanders of the joint Taliban/Al-Qaeda forces and the leader of the troops in the Southern-Eastern areas. That it before he died in battle not long ago!

You may have watched his reception ("Fel Ganna Horeyya"), and maybe watched/listened to his speech, but did you know that becuase of his deeds in that region, he was nicknamed .. Sayf Gardez ("Gardez's Sword")

May he rest in peace and fly in heavens as martyrs do! May Allah reward the shaheed as much as he deserves!

Today, to commemorate his deeds, his strength, his courage and his shahadah .. I present you with the magnificent jihadi nasheed album ..

NOTE: Some nasheeds in this album are tagged as "Rethaa al Anbar" nasheeds, but the fact is they were unreleased within the Rethaa al Anbar album and were released in this album ..

I hope you all enjoy the album as much as I did .. and I hope you all dwell upon the meanings behind those beautiful words .. pay special attention to the nasheed which features the only live recording of Mulla Dad Allah's shahada :( [You actually listen to his last seconds among us before he ascends to Allah]

As-Salam Alikum
                            i have just registered to this site..and the album you have uploaded is the first thing i've downloaded here..thanks alot

do you have more albums like this one?
                            Last edited by Hamsawi; 25-09-07, 03:11 PM.
                            [CENTER][B][FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="4"]"Victory Is Ours"[/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by defendit View Post
                              Thanks for the link, Moghareeb.

I'm still looking for these three:

http://defendit.tvn.hu/3.mp3
                              http://defendit.tvn.hu/14.mp3
                              http://defendit.tvn.hu/b.mp3

Does anyone happen to have any of these nasheeds?
                              Baqaya al Majd
                              ِAl Hoor al Eeen Tonadeeny

I'll check the last one later isa :)

As-Salam Alikum

Comment

Oh yea they are! Mashallah he's gifted!

I think you're talking about the original (older) Amaaman .. the one from the Balkan war days!

Amaaman Amaaman Amaaman Gonood al Fedaa .. Aaeddo al Shababa le Yawm el Feda

Download here

As-Salam Alikum
                                yea i think so too...Abu Mus'ab?
                                ...an olda version!:D :jkk: for th link
                                من صمت نجا

Comment

Working...
                                X