X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

salamou'alaykoum wr wb

Originally posted by hkrespect View Post
    i think the one requested is - http://download.yousendit.com/349E0DFD48FFF200

i think the one you have in mind is - wen_mn_yebgha_ashahadah
    In deed it was that barakallahoufik hkrespect

For hammerofthehuns i thought you were speaking about jawadul fajri,
    it starts too with horses.

Comment

Salam aleykum

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=fe1_1182310026

to searching nasheed. help me pls

VESSELAM

Comment

does any1 have tht nasheed sanakhoodu but in the chechen version not the al-qud version like the one the mujahideens sing!
        allah hu akbar!

Comment

by da way all ma brothers and sisters out there RAMADAN MUBARAK!!!!!
          ALLAH HU AKBAR!

Comment

Originally posted by boss4m1r View Post
            does any1 have tht nasheed sanakhoodu but in the chechen version not the al-qud version like the one the mujahideens sing!
            allah hu akbar!
            see post 719 bro, akhi Defendit it dropped the link to it mashaAllah
            ramadan mubarak!:)

maybe bro Defendit might be able 2 find the full version for us inshaAllah, sounds better than the studio version, bit of freestyling going on there:D
            Last edited by hammerofthehuns; 17-09-07, 08:03 PM.

Comment

i like it.

Comment

As-Salaamu 'Alaykum Wa Rahmatullaah,
                Originally posted by boss4m1r View Post
                allah hu akbar!
                I found this but it only plays some of it in the beginning. I'll look around and see if I can find the mp3. I know I had it before my PC crashed. :(

Was-Salaamu 'Alaykum Wa Rahmatullaahi Wa barakaatuh
                There is not a single writer who shall not perish - But the words his hands wrote forever shall stay - So write not anything except that which - You shall be pleased to see on Judgement Day

Comment

• Sayf Gardez

As-Salam Alikum brothers and sisters,

It's such a plesure to be back with you. I've been travelling lately and I've been to Umrah (al hamdo lellah), but now I'm back!

Everything seems to be great here and as I had hoped I see more and more people taking part in spreading the nasheed enlightenment.

Today, I want to share something with you:

I'll be talking about the town of Gardez. Gardez is a town of 70,000 inhabitants along a river in a mountain valley at an elevation of about 7,600 feet. Located about 60 miles south of Kabul and 50 miles west of the Pakistan border, Gardez is the capital of the Paktia Province. The population is overwhelmingly Pashtun, and Gardez was a stronghold of the Taliban & Al-Qaeda.

Gardēz is not far from the Tora Bora region of caves and tunnels. Gardez is also home to the Gardez Fire base, a US Forward Operating base that serves as a headquarters to the Coalition Forces. Therefore, Gardez is frequently the theater of assults by the Taliban & Al-Qaeda against that base and other smaller bases that lie around and close to it.

In short, today, Gardez is one of the hottest spots in Afghanistan!

Now, that you know what Gardez is, I want to talk to you about a person ..

Mulla Dad Allah, one of the commanders of the joint Taliban/Al-Qaeda forces and the leader of the troops in the Southern-Eastern areas. That it before he died in battle not long ago!

You may have watched his reception ("Fel Ganna Horeyya"), and maybe watched/listened to his speech, but did you know that becuase of his deeds in that region, he was nicknamed .. Sayf Gardez ("Gardez's Sword")

May he rest in peace and fly in heavens as martyrs do! May Allah reward the shaheed as much as he deserves!

Today, to commemorate his deeds, his strength, his courage and his shahadah .. I present you with the magnificent jihadi nasheed album ..

NOTE: Some nasheeds in this album are tagged as "Rethaa al Anbar" nasheeds, but the fact is they were unreleased within the Rethaa al Anbar album and were released in this album ..

I hope you all enjoy the album as much as I did .. and I hope you all dwell upon the meanings behind those beautiful words .. pay special attention to the nasheed which features the only live recording of Mulla Dad Allah's shahada :( [You actually listen to his last seconds among us before he ascends to Allah]

As-Salam Alikum
                  Last edited by moghareeb; 20-09-07, 11:32 PM.

Comment

• Re: Sayf Gardez

wa alaikum asalam wr wb

jazakhullakhayrun moghareeb, and welcome back, you were missed, Alhamdulillah, mabrook on your umrah.

ws

Comment

Baraka-Allaahu Feek for the wonderful album.

Wonderful to have you back, alHumdu-Lillaah.

'AlaykumA s-Salaam Wa Rahmatullaahi Wa Barakaatuh
                      There is not a single writer who shall not perish - But the words his hands wrote forever shall stay - So write not anything except that which - You shall be pleased to see on Judgement Day

Comment

Originally posted by hkrespect View Post
                        wa alaikum asalam wr wb

jazakhullakhayrun moghareeb, and welcome back, you were missed, Alhamdulillah, mabrook on your umrah.

ws
                        Originally posted by A_Muminah View Post

Baraka-Allaahu Feek for the wonderful album.

Wonderful to have you back, alHumdu-Lillaah.

'AlaykumA s-Salaam Wa Rahmatullaahi Wa Barakaatuh
                        Jazana wa Eyakom :)

I hope everyone downloads and listens to these nasheeds ..

Another nasheed's been requested .. Azmy wa Sayfy (I think!)

Download

As-Salam Alikum

Comment

Originally posted by moghareeb View Post
                          Jazana wa Eyakom :)

I hope everyone downloads and listens to these nasheeds ..

Another nasheed's been requested .. Azmy wa Sayfy (I think!)

Download

As-Salam Alikum

Assalam o alaikum Moghareeb ...Mubarakbad for the Umrah..
                          i was lookin for u..so badly ..but some of the otghers helped us to get some nasheed,

Im lookin for the nasheed Played in video showin the children trainin.."STATE OF THE UMMAH part 2"

name: NASIYAN NAASU TAREEQAN NUSRY....Hasiboohu ya-ty fee yusry...Aw min ghair-e dima-in tajry...Aina Jihaadu Rasoolillah??"

i need the arabik lyrics plus translation...

and the Lyrics of poem which SHiekh Osama bin laden reads out in State of the ummah videoo
                          plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Wasalam
                          May ALLAH hlp u ppl
                          [COLOR="SandyBrown"][COLOR="Orange"][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]The Clatter Of The War Is Musik To his Earz ..N The Sound Of Machinegun Waters His Heart..he's the death of pale faces..killer of romans[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/COLOR]

Comment

As-Salam Alikum,

I wanna share this nasheed compilation with you all ..

Sayf al Nasr (victory's Sword)

As-Salam Alikum

Comment

Originally posted by jazzyrebel View Post
                              Assalam o alaikum Moghareeb ...Mubarakbad for the Umrah..
                              i was lookin for u..so badly ..but some of the otghers helped us to get some nasheed,

Im lookin for the nasheed Played in video showin the children trainin.."STATE OF THE UMMAH part 2"

name: NASIYAN NAASU TAREEQAN NUSRY....Hasiboohu ya-ty fee yusry...Aw min ghair-e dima-in tajry...Aina Jihaadu Rasoolillah??"

i need the arabik lyrics plus translation...

and the Lyrics of poem which SHiekh Osama bin laden reads out in State of the ummah videoo
                              plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Wasalam
                              May ALLAH hlp u ppl
                              As-Salam Alikum,

I don't really have lyrics, I'm sure some bros and sisters here can help you better .. However, I can try to find these for you anyway :)

And Jazak Allah Khairan .. wish you all Umrahs and Hajj inshallah :)

As-Salam Alikum

Comment

Jazakallahu khair moghareeb for that album :up:

"The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."

Imaam Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullaah in Majmoo`ul Fataawaa.

Comment

Working...
                                X