Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jihadi Nasheeds

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

    Originally posted by Umar` View Post
    i have the version:)
    http://nasheed.worldofislam.info/
    outstanding version, enjoy:)
    Akhy i only found one version on there and it ain't the one with the bomb muted etc... It's the original version right?
    "Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes"

    Comment


    • #32
      Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

      Originally posted by moghareeb View Post
      As-Salam Alikum,

      Yaqthah is an album my bro, it is made up of 8 tracks .. here they are:

      Intro
      Yaqthato Fekry
      Al Bahr
      Tadob Al Rooh
      Salam
      Ahoboka Rabby
      Zahrat Al Khareef
      Aghla Hadeyya

      Hope I helped :)

      As-Salam Alikum
      Jazakallahu Khair! I really appreciate bro, i'll keep you in my duas Inshallah. :D
      The Sahaba (radiAllahu anhum) used to cling to the Sunnah just because it was Sunnah
      Today we abandon the Sunnah, just because it's Sunnah.

      Comment


      • #33
        Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

        Originally posted by RashidD View Post
        Akhy i only found one version on there and it ain't the one with the bomb muted etc... It's the original version right?
        sorry bro, i didnt read your post properly, i havent heard the other version, do u not like the original?

        Comment


        • #34
          Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

          Originally posted by Umar` View Post
          sorry bro, i didnt read your post properly, i havent heard the other version, do u not like the original?
          I like it alot bro, just wasn't sure about this:

          Originally posted by RashidD View Post
          Guys i've been wondering about some of the sound effects in nasheeds - like with the one Qom which i got yesterday... There's like this explosion/ bomb just before the chorus (i think) Is this still halaal?
          "Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes"

          Comment


          • #35
            Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

            i dont see why not bro,unless its electronically produced which would fall under instruments i suppose, i just took it to be a sample of an actual explosion, Allahu Alam.

            Comment


            • #36
              Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

              Originally posted by moghareeb View Post
              As-Salam Alikum,

              Al Hamdo Lillah, I'm better now .. thank you :)

              About the links .. I've just tried them now and they are working perfectly fine (they're even very fast!) .. why don't you try right clicking them and "saving as" .. that should work isa!

              Moreover, since you highly recommend them like that .. I'll try isa to listen to them within this week :) maybe we can also arrange together to work on the separation! Like I take a part and you take a part and so on!

              Anyone else who reads this is also very welcome to take part :) I'll try to listen to it and find the best specs to use!

              It's all for the best isa :)

              As-Salam Alikum
              ohhhhhh, RIGHT click! , got it! thanks bro :up:

              Comment


              • #37
                Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

                Originally posted by Umar` View Post
                i dont see why not bro,unless its electronically produced which would fall under instruments i suppose, i just took it to be a sample of an actual explosion, Allahu Alam.
                That's what i was unsure of bro... Since there is a version with it muted lemme try find it... If anyone has it, i'd appreciate if you could pass it on InshaAllah :D
                "Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes"

                Comment


                • #38
                  Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

                  Originally posted by ImaanSeeker View Post
                  Jazakallahu Khair! I really appreciate bro, i'll keep you in my duas Inshallah. :D
                  Jazana wa eyakom inshallah

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

                    Originally posted by Umar` View Post
                    ohhhhhh, RIGHT click! , got it! thanks bro :up:
                    So are they working now?! Hope they are .. cause they are for me!

                    I'm gonna listen to them myself isa asap :)

                    As-Salam Alikum

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

                      Originally posted by Umar` View Post
                      Wa aleikum salaam wa rahmatullah
                      u know what bro, i dont think u cant really isolate them because most of the narrations are done over the nasheeds, and they dont really play long enough to make it worthwhile doing, it ll sound too 'dj paddy':D
                      if u have a listen and see if u know the names and have a hunt for them would be brilliant tho bro because i threw away the cases and inlays, i dont think the nasheeds were named on it anyway tho.
                      Have a listen anyway bro and get back to me inshaAllah, barakallahu feek!
                      links still arent working for me:scratch:
                      I can't help but laugh at "dj Paddy" :D But yes, you're right .. if the narration overlays the nasheeds .. then I'll try to recognize them isa :)

                      As-Salam Alikum

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

                        Originally posted by Umar` View Post
                        Wa aleikum salaam wa rahmatullah
                        u know what bro, i dont think u cant really isolate them because most of the narrations are done over the nasheeds, and they dont really play long enough to make it worthwhile doing, it ll sound too 'dj paddy':D
                        if u have a listen and see if u know the names and have a hunt for them would be brilliant tho bro because i threw away the cases and inlays, i dont think the nasheeds were named on it anyway tho.
                        Have a listen anyway bro and get back to me inshaAllah, barakallahu feek!
                        links still arent working for me:scratch:
                        As-Salam Alikum,

                        I've skimmed quickly through the tape my bro .. and I'm under the impression that most of these nasheeds (maybe all!) are taken from the Shohada Series .. I'll try to post the links to these nasheeds one by one inshallah ..

                        Here is the first one:

                        Shohada 1:

                        Wa Mada Shafeeq
                        Ummah La Tabky
                        Dameey Udaebo
                        Telka Al Shahadah
                        Tar Al Shaheed
                        Howa Al Islam
                        Lan Nanthany
                        Al Jurh Feena SarekhAyna Al Homah
                        Qudsuna Tadarram
                        Taehon Fel Tareeq
                        Anta Noor Wa Nar

                        I'll post links to the others isa asap ..

                        As-Salam Alikum

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

                          Originally posted by Shaolin's-Finest View Post
                          Salaam,

                          Does anyone have the attached nasheed?
                          As-Salam Alikum,

                          Here it is .. It's called Syhat Qaed .. "A Commander's Call"

                          Click here

                          As-Salam Alikum

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

                            As-Salam Alikum,

                            Here is alittle part of the arabic lyrics of Naam Qatil:

                            اي ابناء جلدتنا افيقوا من الشهوات يكفيكم ركودا
                            نعم قاتل لانك نصرنا قاتل نداء الكفر فى كل الحصون
                            نعم قاوم لانك فجرنا قاوم وامطر من سلالة صهيون

                            NOTE: I didn't write these .. I just had them a long time ago .. so I'm sorry if they're not correct or anything!

                            You can take a look at the old thread .. maybe you can find the full one there inshallah :)

                            As-Salam Alikum

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

                              Originally posted by moghareeb View Post
                              As-Salam Alikum,

                              I've skimmed quickly through the tape my bro .. and I'm under the impression that most of these nasheeds (maybe all!) are taken from the Shohada Series .. I'll try to post the links to these nasheeds one by one inshallah ..

                              Here is the first one:

                              Shohada 1:

                              Wa Mada Shafeeq
                              Ummah La Tabky
                              Dameey Udaebo
                              Telka Al Shahadah
                              Tar Al Shaheed
                              Howa Al Islam
                              Lan Nanthany
                              Al Jurh Feena SarekhAyna Al Homah
                              Qudsuna Tadarram
                              Taehon Fel Tareeq
                              Anta Noor Wa Nar

                              I'll post links to the others isa asap ..

                              As-Salam Alikum
                              ahh Moghareeb man, ur one of the good guys u r:) ,
                              jazakAllahu khayr bro, ive wanted these nasheeds for ages:up:
                              their all coming through now, if the hardrive doesnt explode that is:D
                              some proper nasheeds here bro:mujahida:
                              wasalaam!
                              (that was quite emotion(al)^ lol

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

                                Originally posted by moghareeb View Post
                                So are they working now?! Hope they are .. cause they are for me!

                                I'm gonna listen to them myself isa asap :)

                                As-Salam Alikum
                                working a treat akhi:up:
                                Qudsana Tadarram:inlove:
                                Last edited by Umar`; 23-03-07, 06:08 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X