X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

Originally posted by Al Badri View Post
    As salaamu alikum brothers and sisters!

Good to see Jihadi nasheeds still up and running!

Does anyone know this Abo Ali Nasheed?

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6C4URR1Z

If so please upload it i've been searching for days to find this nasheed!

Also does anyone have another Abo Ali Nasheed: Bi-Jihadina... (high qulaity please), if so please upload as well.

Sister Umme Ahmed asked a while back for Mutafalioon (without the gun remix), I hope one of you provided her with the link whilst I was away.

If not i'll upload Mutafailoon as well.

Jazakum Allah Khayr

wassalaam
    I did upload mutafailun for her that time, and the link's still working.

I'm also looking for that nasheed bi jihadina, it was in that video of the mujahid that put that bomb under that tank thing.

"The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."

Imaam Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullaah in Majmoo`ul Fataawaa.

Comment

Originally posted by RashidD View Post
      Guys i've been wondering about some of the sound effects in nasheeds - like with the one Qom which i got yesterday... There's like this explosion/ bomb just before the chorus (i think) Is this still halaal?
      It's halaal as far as i know, and it is a bomb.

"The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."

Imaam Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullaah in Majmoo`ul Fataawaa.

Comment

Salaams Abu Musab

Yes, the nasheed I'm looking for is from that video! I have to say Subhana Allah that video proves the bravery of the resistance in Iraq.

Anyhowz, if you want bi-jihadina (old/poor quality version) check this link out

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UELQS74M

Wassalam

Al Badri
        [SIZE="4"][/SIZE][FONT="Arial"][/FONT][FONT="Times New Roman"][/FONT][SIZE="3"]قوام الدين بكتاب يهدي وسيف ينصر[/SIZE]

The rise of the [I]Deen[/I] by a book that guides and sword that aids.

Comment

If your are not happy with the bomb sound, there is another version of Qom that has the explosion muted and the words Qom echoed over the gap in the chorus

If you want it I will upload it inshallah

Wassalam Al Badri:up:

Or is that just them saying QOM and i'm being an idiot?
          [SIZE="4"][/SIZE][FONT="Arial"][/FONT][FONT="Times New Roman"][/FONT][SIZE="3"]قوام الدين بكتاب يهدي وسيف ينصر[/SIZE]

The rise of the [I]Deen[/I] by a book that guides and sword that aids.

Comment

If your are not happy with the bomb sound, there is another version of Qom that has the explosion muted and the words Qom echoed over the gap in the chorus

Yes i'd very much like it please, :jkk: May Allah (Azzawajall) reward you in this life and the next, ameen :D
            "Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes"

Comment

Originally posted by Umar` View Post
              :up: fair play Moghareeb bro! keep em coming inshaAllah!:)
              can u find a couple of nasheeds from the Green birds and Shades of Swords please bro if your familiar with any, anything would be nice because there all class mashaAllah.
              As-Salam Alikum,

I'm sorry for being away for the past couple of days .. health trouble :( but Al Hamdo Lellah for everything

About "Green Birds" .. if you're talking about the Bosnian Martyrs publication .. here are the links :) I've never listened to it but I've heard about it a lot! Link 1 - Link 2

And here is the link to Shades of Swords: Download

As-Salam Alikum
              Last edited by moghareeb; 21-03-07, 07:40 PM. Reason: Links!

Comment

Originally posted by ImaanSeeker View Post
                Assalaamu Alaikum

I was wondering if anyone is familiar with the Abo Ali nasheed "Yaq Thah" its like a combinationf of a few anasheed. I wanted to know the name of the 1st and 3rd nasheed played during Yaq Thah. Jazakallahu Khair.
                As-Salam Alikum,

Yaqthah is an album my bro, it is made up of 8 tracks .. here they are:

Intro
                Yaqthato Fekry
                Al Bahr
                Tadob Al Rooh
                Salam
                Ahoboka Rabby
                Zahrat Al Khareef
                Aghla Hadeyya

Hope I helped :)

As-Salam Alikum

Comment

Deleted! Look post below!
                  Last edited by moghareeb; 21-03-07, 08:05 PM.

Comment

As salaamu alikum brothers and sisters!

Good to see Jihadi nasheeds still up and running!

Does anyone know this Abo Ali Nasheed?

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6C4URR1Z

If so please upload it i've been searching for days to find this nasheed!

Also does anyone have another Abo Ali Nasheed: Bi-Jihadina... (high qulaity please), if so please upload as well.

Sister Umme Ahmed asked a while back for Mutafalioon (without the gun remix), I hope one of you provided her with the link whilst I was away.

If not i'll upload Mutafailoon as well.

Jazakum Allah Khayr

wassalaam
                    Originally posted by Abu Mus'ab View Post
                    I did upload mutafailun for her that time, and the link's still working.

I'm also looking for that nasheed bi jihadina, it was in that video of the mujahid that put that bomb under that tank thing.
                    As-Salam Alikum,

Click here to download (Rapid Share .. I'm sorry .. No direct link for the time being!) .. Ayoha Al Batal & Bi Jihadina .. in one rar file!

As-Salam Alikum
                    Last edited by moghareeb; 21-03-07, 08:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by moghareeb View Post
                      As-Salam Alikum,

I'm sorry for being away for the past couple of days .. health trouble :( but Al Hamdo Lellah for everything

About "Green Birds" .. if you're talking about the Bosnian Martyrs publication .. here are the links :) I've never listened to it but I've heard about it a lot! Link 1 - Link 2

And here is the link to Shades of Swords: Download

As-Salam Alikum
                      wa aleikum salaam wa rahmtullah me brother
                      hope u r feeling better now inshallah
                      links dont seem to be working but i have them on cd anyway, i just wanted to isolate the nasheeds from the narrations.
                      i might try a bit of dubbing and cutting with my trusty tapedeck:up: and see how it comes out inshaAllah
                      u definetly want to hear them both bro, some amazing stories of the shuhada (inshaAllah) and some truly classic nasheeds.
                      JazakAllahu khayr!

Comment

Originally posted by Umar` View Post
                        wa aleikum salaam wa rahmtullah me brother
                        hope u r feeling better now inshallah
                        links dont seem to be working but i have them on cd anyway, i just wanted to isolate the nasheeds from the narrations.
                        i might try a bit of dubbing and cutting with my trusty tapedeck:up: and see how it comes out inshaAllah
                        u definetly want to hear them both bro, some amazing stories of the shuhada (inshaAllah) and some truly classic nasheeds.
                        JazakAllahu khayr!
                        As-Salam Alikum,

Al Hamdo Lillah, I'm better now .. thank you :)

About the links .. I've just tried them now and they are working perfectly fine (they're even very fast!) .. why don't you try right clicking them and "saving as" .. that should work isa!

Moreover, since you highly recommend them like that .. I'll try isa to listen to them within this week :) maybe we can also arrange together to work on the separation! Like I take a part and you take a part and so on!

Anyone else who reads this is also very welcome to take part :) I'll try to listen to it and find the best specs to use!

It's all for the best isa :)

As-Salam Alikum

Comment

*bump*
                          If anyone has this version of Qom, i'd very much appreciate if you could give me a link/ upload it... :jkk: :D
                          "Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes"

Comment

Salaam,

Does anyone have the attached nasheed?
                            Attached Files
                            Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

Originally posted by moghareeb View Post
                              As-Salam Alikum,

Al Hamdo Lillah, I'm better now .. thank you :)

About the links .. I've just tried them now and they are working perfectly fine (they're even very fast!) .. why don't you try right clicking them and "saving as" .. that should work isa!

Moreover, since you highly recommend them like that .. I'll try isa to listen to them within this week :) maybe we can also arrange together to work on the separation! Like I take a part and you take a part and so on!

Anyone else who reads this is also very welcome to take part :) I'll try to listen to it and find the best specs to use!

It's all for the best isa :)

As-Salam Alikum
                              Wa aleikum salaam wa rahmatullah
                              u know what bro, i dont think u cant really isolate them because most of the narrations are done over the nasheeds, and they dont really play long enough to make it worthwhile doing, it ll sound too 'dj paddy':D
                              if u have a listen and see if u know the names and have a hunt for them would be brilliant tho bro because i threw away the cases and inlays, i dont think the nasheeds were named on it anyway tho.
                              Have a listen anyway bro and get back to me inshaAllah, barakallahu feek!
                              links still arent working for me:scratch:

Comment

*bump*
                                If anyone has this version of Qom, i'd very much appreciate if you could give me a link/ upload it... :jkk: :D
                                i have the version:)
                                http://nasheed.worldofislam.info/
                                outstanding version, enjoy:)

Comment

Working...
                                X