Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jihadi Nasheeds

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

    -JazakAllahu Khair ahki :D.

    Comment


    • Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

      Originally posted by TheNamesMalik View Post
      -JazakAllahu Khair ahki :D.
      wa iyak dear brother

      Descendants of the Sahaba أحفاد الصحابة
      Surah An-Nisa 69-78
      "Today, it's time to stop singing and start swinging" - Malcolm X as-Shaheed

      Comment


      • Re: Jihadi Nasheeds



        nasheed by african mujahideen

        Descendants of the Sahaba أحفاد الصحابة
        Surah An-Nisa 69-78
        "Today, it's time to stop singing and start swinging" - Malcolm X as-Shaheed

        Comment


        • Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

          Originally posted by Fadi View Post


          nasheed by african mujahideen
          -Feel in love with it and the opening Nasheed of the video lol... *sigh* makes me sad that these brothers gets so much criticism from many muslims.

          Comment


          • Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

            Originally posted by TheNamesMalik View Post
            -Feel in love with it and the opening Nasheed of the video lol... *sigh* makes me sad that these brothers gets so much criticism from many muslims.
            this is the nasheed in the beginning


            Descendants of the Sahaba أحفاد الصحابة
            Surah An-Nisa 69-78
            "Today, it's time to stop singing and start swinging" - Malcolm X as-Shaheed

            Comment


            • Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

              Originally posted by Fadi View Post
              this is the nasheed in the beginning

              -JazakAllahu Khair again, love these Nasheeds.

              Comment


              • Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

                Comment


                • Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

                  -JazakAllahu Khair brother and sister for the Nasheeds, I enjoy them all but so far my favorite is "fly o flag of tawheed" :D

                  Comment


                  • Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

                    Originally posted by TheNamesMalik View Post
                    -JazakAllahu Khair brother and sister for the Nasheeds, I enjoy them all but so far my favorite is "fly o flag of tawheed" :D
                    did you listen to all the nasheeds that have been posted here?
                    O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

                    Comment


                    • Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

                      Originally posted by sabah suleiman View Post
                      did you listen to all the nasheeds that have been posted here?
                      -Nooo .-., I made brother and sister singular because I was referring to bro Fadi for linking me to two good ones and sis bint for helping me find the ones I was looking for. Way to lazy to go through 79 pages worth of Nasheeds.

                      Comment


                      • Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

                        Originally posted by TheNamesMalik View Post
                        -Nooo .-., I made brother and sister singular because I was referring to bro Fadi for linking me to two good ones and sis bint for helping me find the ones I was looking for. Way to lazy to go through 79 pages worth of Nasheeds.
                        lool I didnt notice the "brother and sister" my eyes just saw "I enjoyed them all." Looool I was just like O.O woah. Allhumdillah!
                        O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

                        Comment


                        • Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

                          This is the nasheed of our Syrian mujahedeen brothers
                          <iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/obQtiteendc?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

                          Comment


                          • Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

                            Wow this thread has nearly got half a million views.
                            "Your votes may change the government but they won't change the system"

                            The Prophet said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (an evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." [Saheeh Al Bukhari]
                            “The wiping away of the World means less to Allah than a Believer to be killed unjustly” [Sunan Ibn Majah]

                            Comment


                            • Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

                              Beautiful albanian nasheed with bosnian subtitles:


                              Comment


                              • Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X