-JazakAllahu Khair ahki :D.

Comment

• Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

Originally posted by TheNamesMalik View Post
      -JazakAllahu Khair ahki :D.
      wa iyak dear brother

Descendants of the Sahaba أحفاد الصحابة
      Surah An-Nisa 69-78
      "Today, it's time to stop singing and start swinging" - Malcolm X as-Shaheed

Comment

nasheed by african mujahideen

Surah An-Nisa 69-78

Comment

Originally posted by Fadi View Post

nasheed by african mujahideen
          -Feel in love with it and the opening Nasheed of the video lol... *sigh* makes me sad that these brothers gets so much criticism from many muslims.

Comment

-Feel in love with it and the opening Nasheed of the video lol... *sigh* makes me sad that these brothers gets so much criticism from many muslims.
            this is the nasheed in the beginning

Surah An-Nisa 69-78

Comment

Originally posted by Fadi View Post
              this is the nasheed in the beginning

-JazakAllahu Khair again, love these Nasheeds.

Comment

Comment

-JazakAllahu Khair brother and sister for the Nasheeds, I enjoy them all but so far my favorite is "fly o flag of tawheed" :D

Comment

-JazakAllahu Khair brother and sister for the Nasheeds, I enjoy them all but so far my favorite is "fly o flag of tawheed" :D
                    did you listen to all the nasheeds that have been posted here?
                    O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Originally posted by sabah suleiman View Post
                      did you listen to all the nasheeds that have been posted here?
                      -Nooo .-., I made brother and sister singular because I was referring to bro Fadi for linking me to two good ones and sis bint for helping me find the ones I was looking for. Way to lazy to go through 79 pages worth of Nasheeds.

Comment

-Nooo .-., I made brother and sister singular because I was referring to bro Fadi for linking me to two good ones and sis bint for helping me find the ones I was looking for. Way to lazy to go through 79 pages worth of Nasheeds.
                        lool I didnt notice the "brother and sister" my eyes just saw "I enjoyed them all." Looool I was just like O.O woah. Allhumdillah!
                        O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

This is the nasheed of our Syrian mujahedeen brothers
                          <iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/obQtiteendc?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Wow this thread has nearly got half a million views.
                            "Your votes may change the government but they won't change the system"

The Prophet said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (an evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." [Saheeh Al Bukhari]
                            “The wiping away of the World means less to Allah than a Believer to be killed unjustly” [Sunan Ibn Majah]

Comment

Beautiful albanian nasheed with bosnian subtitles:

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X