X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

Originally posted by cooldog View Post
    They will confiscate your laptop and search it for muslamic music
    i did not watch any of the videos posted the seem border line dangerous i am not entering in to that terrority please brothers please dont post which may lead to prosection. islam is not about violence i get scared when brothers post videos of such nature please dont post.
    "www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com" - Islamic blog

Comment

Originally posted by AHussain786 View Post
      i did not watch any of the videos posted the seem border line dangerous i am not entering in to that terrority please brothers please dont post which may lead to prosection. islam is not about violence i get scared when brothers post videos of such nature please dont post.
      lol , I was kidding bro..

Comment

one of the videos i did not watch but from the thumbnail looks like a bomber of some sort now that is dangerous terrority you will get jailed for watching that i did not watch but from the thumbnail.

Comment

• Originally posted by AHussain786:5307746
          one of the videos i did not watch but from the thumbnail looks like a bomber of some sort now that is dangerous terrority you will get jailed for watching that i did not watch but from the thumbnail.
          Since when did they start jailing people for listning to nasheeds..

Comment

Fly o Flag of Tawheed
            "The organisation that is called as "the state" puts effort to destroy jihad in Sham as they destroyed it in Iraq because of their obvious transgressions against Quran and Sunnah." Abu Khalid as-Suri (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Who told you that ? You are just watching a video. You may or may not support the message in the video.
              "And thus we have made you a Middle Nation" - Al-Baqarah, Ayat 143.

There are 286 Ayas in Al-Baqarah.

Comment

Originally posted by Mujahid Ahmad View Post
                Who told you that ? You are just watching a video. You may or may not support the message in the video.
                but why post such content I thought if you are caught with such videos they could jail for posseision of of the videos of such nature. I do not support killing innocent people but in the video thumbail it seems the guy is wearing a bomb is suicide not haram in islam.

Comment

I do not support killing innocent people but in the video thumbail it seems the guy is wearing a bomb is suicide not haram in islam.
                  Neither does anyone here. If you believe the Mujahideen go around killing civilians then you are badly misinformed and possibly a victim of hateful propaganda.
                  "And thus we have made you a Middle Nation" - Al-Baqarah, Ayat 143.

There are 286 Ayas in Al-Baqarah.

Comment

Neither does anyone here. If you believe the Mujahideen go around killing civilians then you are badly misinformed and possibly a victim of hateful propaganda.
                    im sorry if i sound weird iv seen people go to jail for videos like this if i watch the video could i be jailed.

Comment

im sorry if i sound weird iv seen people go to jail for videos like this if i watch the video could i be jailed.
                      you could be imprisoned just for viewing this thread, better have a lawyer prepared.

Descendants of the Sahaba أحفاد الصحابة
                      Surah An-Nisa 69-78
                      "Today, it's time to stop singing and start swinging" - Malcolm X as-Shaheed

Comment

Originally posted by Fadi View Post
                        you could be imprisoned just for viewing this thread, better have a lawyer prepared.
                        LOL who is the best lawyer.

Comment

LOL who is the best lawyer.
                          Don't live your life in fear of the kuffar bro. It's just a nasheed lol, what's next. Being arrested for listening to Surah Tawbah?
                          "The organisation that is called as "the state" puts effort to destroy jihad in Sham as they destroyed it in Iraq because of their obvious transgressions against Quran and Sunnah." Abu Khalid as-Suri (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Surah An-Nisa 69-78

Comment

Surah An-Nisa 69-78

Comment

Can anyone tell me the name of nasheed in the first ten seconds. I've heard it multiple times in background. SubhanAllah it sounds so beautiful !
                                It's called Amaman junod alfeda :)

Comment

Working...
                                X