Jazak'Allah khair

Comment

• Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

Originally posted by King Viper View Post
      Assalam-o-Alaikum,

i need this nasheed...

http://www.4shared.com/video/wMY8G9kh/0010.html

Jazak'Allah khair
      i wonder how many of us actually understand what is being siad in these nasheeds lol.
      Know that the life of this world is but amusement and diversion and adornment and boasting to one another and competition in increase of wealth and children...

-Quran (57:20)

Comment

Brother Firstly id like to Brother deen1984 and say who cares if we dont understand what is being said ! isnt that the greatness of it that Allah Subhanahu Wa ta'ala has given us love for something good even though we dont know what it means ! I used to have love for the arabic nasheeds even when i was young and never understood arabic and i have as much love for them now after i have learnt arabic as i had then when i didnt know arabic ! :) look at the positive side my brother!

Reply to KingViper this nasheed is called Khudhu Minee Fu'adee wam nahoo nee! by abu ali i think here is the link to it on youtube !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P16IA1i0JQY

Comment

salaam

Could anyone tell me what the nasheed is at the end of this vid inshallah?
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeUqv...eature=related

jazaka lahu khairan

wassalaam

Comment

Originally posted by sae3dkhan View Post
            Brother Firstly id like to Brother deen1984 and say who cares if we dont understand what is being said ! isnt that the greatness of it that Allah Subhanahu Wa ta'ala has given us love for something good even though we dont know what it means ! I used to have love for the arabic nasheeds even when i was young and never understood arabic and i have as much love for them now after i have learnt arabic as i had then when i didnt know arabic ! :) look at the positive side my brother!

Reply to KingViper this nasheed is called Khudhu Minee Fu'adee wam nahoo nee! by abu ali i think here is the link to it on youtube !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P16IA1i0JQY

Jazak'Allah Khair Brother,Same Words from me to Brother Deen2984....

Comment

i need english translation of this nasheed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTNQL91n_So

Jazak'Allah Khair

Comment

:wswrwb:

It's in German.

[CENTER]Fighting Jihad is an obligation on us. What is this talking of Jihad only being of the nafs?[/CENTER]

Comment

"Your votes may change the government but they won't change the system"

Comment

Originally posted by Mu'adh View Post
                    :wswrwb:

It's in German.

This version is better, before it was in better quality and had english translation but it got taken down. oh well nevertheless.

Comment

Jihadi Tarana Nazam KOI TALASH KARNA CHAHAY

Most Charming Kitten

Only in Pakistan

Comment

Does anyone know the name and artist of this one? Jazakallah Khayir :D
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wM9U7vI_HBQ

Comment

Assalamu alaikum

I'm looking for a nasheed about reciting the Qur'an. I remember watching it on Youtube once but now I can't find it. All I can remember is that it had the same background image as in this video.
                          "And thus have We willed you to be a community of the middle way."
                          (al-Baqarah: 143)

Allahumma innaa na'udhu bika min an nushrika bika shai-an na'lamuh; wa nastaghfiruka limaa laa na'lam.

Comment

Originally posted by the_middle_road View Post
                            Assalamu alaikum

I'm looking for a nasheed about reciting the Qur'an. I remember watching it on Youtube once but now I can't find it. All I can remember is that it had the same background image as in this video.
                            Wa `alaykumus salaam.

What language was it in?

Do you remember any of the lyrics?

"The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."

Imaam Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullaah in Majmoo`ul Fataawaa.

Comment

Originally posted by the_middle_road View Post
                              Assalamu alaikum

Wa `alaykumus salaam.

What language was it in?

Do you remember any of the lyrics?

"The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."

Imaam Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullaah in Majmoo`ul Fataawaa.

Comment

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X