Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

Salaam,

Is there a beter quality (MP3) of the very populair nasheed FADJIROEHOM? I have the 56kbps/16hz version that is al over the internet, i also found a 128kbps/44hz version but that one sounds exact the same als the 56kbps/16hz version.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by moghareeb View Post
      As-Salam Alikum,

I tried it now .. and it worked .. just right click and save as and it'll work inshallah :)

Tell me if it still doesn't work!

As-Salam Alikum

Im sorry to bother u again, but are u sure its a MP3 format?
      Because it wont open, it says its a ram. format :scratch:
      [CENTER][FONT="Georgia"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][I]Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying:
      "There would enter Paradise people whose hearts would be like those of the hearts of birds." [/I][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprecht View Post
        What's that funky one where the chorus is punctuated with a big "boom" noise... it's in heaps of the videos.
        It's called "Qom"

You want it? *Roll Eyes*

"The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."

Imaam Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullaah in Majmoo`ul Fataawaa.

Comment

Salaams

I'm looking for the Nasheeds in the Juba2 video... does anyone have them? Insha'Allah

Jhazakum Allah khair
          Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

Salaams Bros and Sisters

I came across this article whilst I was listening to some nasheeds... thought it was really good!

By Showkat Ali

Now that the British sailors captured by Iran have been released, and the Iranian government is being given kudos for playing the spin game better than the Brits, a great deal of reflection is been given to what was really gained out of this whole episode.

One benefit is that a clear distinction has been drawn between the British captives and the Mujahideen, if it wasn’t clear already. Below are five key differences between those who fight in the way of Allah and those who fight for their country.

1. The British soldiers surrendered because they said they were outnumbered and out gunned and they had no choice and did the right thing.

The Mujahideen are fighting foreign occupation despite being outnumbered and outgunned they continue to fight and rarely, if ever, surrender.

2. The British sailors will sell their stories to the newspapers for six figure sums and get rich in the process. Many of the families of current soldiers complained that this is a disgrace.

The Mujahideen do not sell their stories for money rather they sacrifice their life for their creator gladly. As one Mujahid in Kashmir said "When our brethren ask about us, tell them that we sacrificed our today for their tomorrow.”

3. Britain and other Western countries, in an effort to prove some kind of equality, send their women to fight leaving their husbands and children at home.

The Mujahideen kiss their wives, mothers and daughters goodbye and leave them at home, heading off to liberate their land and secure the future for their families.

4. The British sailors were shown on Iranian TV making apologies that they are now retracting, saying they were forced and manipulated into making those statements.

The Mujahideen when captured do not make groveling apologies and therefore receive the most vile forms of torture and inhumane treatment in places like Abu Ghraib and Guantanamo.

5. The British sailors are seen as heroes by their families and other people having survived being captured.

The Mujahideen only attain hero status when they are killed and whilst they are fighting do not seek fame or reveal their names preferring to use aliases. The efforts are for Allah alone.

Now the important question is which of these two sides will be victorious based on their principles The Western Crusaders or the Muslim Mujahideen?
            [SIZE="4"][/SIZE][FONT="Arial"][/FONT][FONT="Times New Roman"][/FONT][SIZE="3"]قوام الدين بكتاب يهدي وسيف ينصر[/SIZE]

The rise of the [I]Deen[/I] by a book that guides and sword that aids.

Comment

Originally posted by musab_002 View Post
              ASALAMU ALAYKUM
              IM LOOKING FOR THIS NASHEED
              http://www.sendspace.com/file/6eb5hq
              Salaam Bro

Don't be sad... this nasheed is Somoodan, you can find it on Islamway.com in the nasheeds section look for the album La Tashamoon.

If you need more help, i'll get it for you!

Wassalaam

Al Badri
              [SIZE="4"][/SIZE][FONT="Arial"][/FONT][FONT="Times New Roman"][/FONT][SIZE="3"]قوام الدين بكتاب يهدي وسيف ينصر[/SIZE]

The rise of the [I]Deen[/I] by a book that guides and sword that aids.

Comment

ASALAMU ALAYKUM
                IM LOOKING FOR THIS NASHEED
                http://www.sendspace.com/file/6eb5hq
                3 POSTS AND STEEL NO REPLY :(
                As-Salam Alikum,

Here it is my bro .. Somoodan .. Download

As-Salam Alikum

Comment

Originally posted by RashidD View Post
                  Does anyone have any Abo-Ali nasheed albums?
                  There's always Abo Ali's Website (It's out of Bandwidth at the moment .. but try later and it would work inshallah)

As-Salam Alikum

Comment

Here it is in mp3 .. Download

As-Salam Alikum
                    Originally posted by Ummu_Juwayriyya View Post
                    Im sorry to bother u again, but are u sure its a MP3 format?
                    Because it wont open, it says its a ram. format :scratch:
                    Wallahy sister it is in MP3!

Here's a copy of the link above .. Right Click it and chose save target as .. then save it in a different folder than before .. then try playing it and inshallah it will work .. I downloaded it wallahy right now and played it on a player that does NOT support ram/rm .. and it worked!

Inshallah it would work this time ..

Wallahy I'm sorry sister .. I don't know what the problem might be!

Please keep me updated .. and tell me please if it doesn't work ..

I'll keep thinking of ways to make it work then inshallah :)

As-Salam Alikum

Comment

Originally posted by Righteousness View Post
                      Salaam,

Is there a beter quality (MP3) of the very populair nasheed FADJIROEHOM? I have the 56kbps/16hz version that is al over the internet, i also found a 128kbps/44hz version but that one sounds exact the same als the 56kbps/16hz version.

Thanks.
                      Try listening to this one :)

It's an RM but equal to a 128 recording .. Download

Hope you like this one inshallah :)

As-Salam Alikum

Comment

There's always Abo Ali's Website (It's out of Bandwidth at the moment .. but try later and it would work inshallah)

As-Salam Alikum
                        Wa Alaikum Salaam Akhee, do you know any other jihadi nasheed albums i could get online?
                        "Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes"

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Mus'ab View Post
                          It's called "Qom"

You want it? *Roll Eyes*
                          Yes please.
                          Have you got a decent quality version?
                          A translation would be great too...
                          "I shall be telling this with a sigh. Somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less travelled by, And that has made all the difference."
                          ~ Robert Frost, The Road Not Taken

Comment

Try listening to this one :)

It's an RM but equal to a 128 recording .. Download

Hope you like this one inshallah :)

As-Salam Alikum
                            Thank you for this very good quality RM. :hidban:

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprecht View Post
                              Yes please.
                              Have you got a decent quality version?
                              A translation would be great too...
                              Download

Translation,

chorus:]
                              Rise up and leave off resting
                              It is Islam, [it has] returned
                              In the path of Allah, we have walked
                              And announced Jihad
                              (x3)

We have returned with a machine gun
                              Possessing leadership today
                              And we have followed the awakening of this generation
                              Groups and individuals
                              (x2)

We have not known life
                              Except with vehemence and endurance

[chorus x2]

The gathering of believers has sprung
                              With the genuine youth
                              In the nights of affliction they have walked
                              Behind an elucidating Qur'an
                              (x2)

They did not care about (ar-razaya? translation pending)
                              Between the jaws of years

[chorus x2]

Give glad tidings to the people of a morning
                              Aglow with lucidities
                              And with which the conquest is manifest
                              In the depths of darkness
                              (x2)

And of one row united
                              In guidance, by the hands of the obedient

[chorus x2]

Oh, the [fateful] nights of the unjust
                              Oh, the humiliation of the jesters
                              Oh, the waste of years
                              The clear warning has arrived
                              (x2)

We have come to you with a machine gun (rata-tat-tat-tat-tat)
                              And an elucidating Qur'an

"The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."

Imaam Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullaah in Majmoo`ul Fataawaa.

Comment

Wallahy sister it is in MP3!

Here's a copy of the link above .. Right Click it and chose save target as .. then save it in a different folder than before .. then try playing it and inshallah it will work .. I downloaded it wallahy right now and played it on a player that does NOT support ram/rm .. and it worked!

Inshallah it would work this time ..

Wallahy I'm sorry sister .. I don't know what the problem might be!

Please keep me updated .. and tell me please if it doesn't work ..

I'll keep thinking of ways to make it work then inshallah :)

As-Salam Alikum
                                Allahu Akbarr, BarakAllahu feek... SubhaanAllaah I can open it : D
                                YazaaakAllah!
                                Do u also have the translation of it? :)

May Allaah reward u with Djenatul Fidawss, Améén
                                [CENTER][FONT="Georgia"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][I]Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying:
                                "There would enter Paradise people whose hearts would be like those of the hearts of birds." [/I][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
                                X