Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jihadi Nasheeds

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: The New Jihadi Nasheeds Thread

    http://www.salafishare.com/28LFZKWAPO7O/N6GRFO9.mp3
    hk

    Comment


    • Re: The New Jihadi Nasheeds Thread

      this is a very beautiful nasheed by brother "abu huzaifah" on shmo5alislam forums ma sha Allah very nice voice , i hope you listen to it

      bakat ainy ala forqa khozony


      http://www.megaupload.com/?d=72ZL939S
      http://www.sendspace.com/file/ybnew6
      http://www.filefactory.com/file/agf79d5
      http://www.fileflyer.com/view/tYVjRCk
      http://www.zshare.net/download/596708543a167444/
      تحت التراب طموح

      Comment


      • Re: The New Jihadi Nasheeds Thread

        and here is another nasheed by the same brother , dedicated to our imprisoned scholars and brothers

        very beautiful
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYVHoelH7t0
        تحت التراب طموح

        Comment


        • Re: The New Jihadi Nasheeds Thread

          :jkk:
          hk

          Comment


          • Galgallat

            As-Salam Alikum brothers and sisters,

            As promised, here is the compilation album "Galgallat" with some great new nasheeds. most of these nasheeds were supposed to be published separately but luckily here it is in a great album.

            Also, a high quality version of one of the all time classics we all cherish was prepared and added to the album as a tribute to our older generation of nasheeds.

            Before you listen to the nasheeds, please take a minute to remember and pray for your brothers and sisters under fire, attack and siege around the world.

            Here we go:




            Ansar alSunnah

            Ashko

            Oofen

            Zakeroohom

            Ayoha alAlam

            Fel She3b

            Ommat Al Islam Boshra

            >> OR CLICK THE GLAGALLAT POSTER ABOVE TO DOWNLOAD THE ALBUM IN ONE FILE <<

            This compiled album is being posted here at Ummah before any other source!

            Many thanks to the brothers and sisters at GIMF for this great effort



            As-Salam Alikum

            Comment


            • Re: Galgallat

              Originally posted by moghareeb View Post
              As-Salam Alikum brothers and sisters,

              As promised, here is the compilation album "Galgallat" with some great new nasheeds. most of these nasheeds were supposed to be published separately but luckily here it is in a great album.

              Also, a high quality version of one of the all time classics we all cherish was prepared and added to the album as a tribute to our older generation of nasheeds.

              Before you listen to the nasheeds, please take a minute to remember and pray for your brothers and sisters under fire, attack and siege around the world.

              Here we go:




              Ansar alSunnah

              Ashko

              Oofen

              Zakeroohom

              Ayoha alAlam

              Fel She3b

              Ommat Al Islam Boshra

              >> OR CLICK THE GLAGALLAT POSTER ABOVE TO DOWNLOAD THE ALBUM IN ONE FILE <<

              This compiled album is being posted here at Ummah before any other source!

              Many thanks to the brothers and sisters at GIMF for this great effort



              As-Salam Alikum
              wa alaikum assalam warahmatullah

              mashaAllah, excellent, :jkk: for sharing brother!

              ws
              hk

              Comment


              • Re: Galgallat

                asalamu alaikum

                brother moghareeb i had trouble playing the Zakeroohom and Ommat Al Islam Boshra files, could you please reupload it if it's not too much trouble, inshaAllah.

                ws
                hk

                Comment


                • Re: Galgallat

                  ignore the last post brother, it's sorted.
                  hk

                  Comment


                  • Re: Galgallat

                    Originally posted by imported_hkrespect View Post
                    wa alaikum assalam warahmatullah

                    mashaAllah, excellent, :jkk: for sharing brother!

                    ws
                    Jazana wa Eyakom brother :) I just hope you like it and it might be useful inshallah.

                    Originally posted by imported_hkrespect View Post
                    asalamu alaikum

                    brother moghareeb i had trouble playing the Zakeroohom and Ommat Al Islam Boshra files, could you please reupload it if it's not too much trouble, inshaAllah.

                    ws
                    Originally posted by imported_hkrespect View Post
                    ignore the last post brother, it's sorted.
                    I believe this was because of the embedded objects! I think any player that supports these (most new ones do!) would play the file with no problem!

                    If you can please post the name of the player you used for our fellow members if they happen to have trouble playing the files.

                    As-Salam Alikum

                    Comment


                    • Re: Galgallat

                      wa alaikum assalam warahmatullah

                      i had to convert them to be able to play them.

                      Zakeroohom: http://www.salafishare.com/2868X5ET4HD5/LH7I1LZ.mp3

                      Ommat Al Islam Boshra: http://www.salafishare.com/282K9QC8GB8Y/BSQ6PDE.mp3

                      ws
                      hk

                      Comment


                      • Nasheed Requests...

                        :salams

                        I need the nasheed that has "Jawaadul fajri qad ham ham" in it and also the beautiful "Al-Aaan" nasheed.

                        :jkk:
                        Last edited by MWarrior; 18-05-09, 07:46 PM.

                        Comment


                        • Re: Nasheed Requests...

                          BismiLlah,

                          Wa 'Alaykum Assalam Wa RahmatuLlahi Wa Barakatuh,

                          Here you go bro:

                          من اجلك فجر الاسلام
                          www.ashaabulquran.com
                          www.aladabalmufrad.wordpress.com

                          Comment


                          • Re: Nasheed Requests...

                            wa alaikum assalam warahmatullah wabarakatuh

                            al aan: http://www.islamicthinkers.com/index...0-%20Al-An.mp3

                            ws
                            hk

                            Comment


                            • Re: Nasheed Requests...

                              jwad: http://www.fileflyer.com/view/AGOmEAR
                              hk

                              Comment


                              • Re: Nasheed Requests...

                                with intro: http://www.fileflyer.com/view/rO7FJAQ
                                hk

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                                Working...
                                X