Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jihadi Nasheeds

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: The New Jihadi Nasheeds Thread

    Originally posted by Hoda View Post
    the first one
    nasheed number 4
    http://www.islamway.com/?iw_s=Nashee...ngstape_id=235

    second one seems not complete (by a 18 yrs old martyr)
    http://www.rofof.com/3qazwx28/Hbwa.html
    many thanks, :jkk:
    hk

    Comment


    • Re: The New Jihadi Nasheeds Thread

      Originally posted by moghareeb View Post
      As Salam Alikum,

      Hope you're all fine bros and sisters,

      I noticed you're got a new Jihadi thread now (Jazaki Allah Khairan sister Hoda) and I thought I would give it a kick start. May it be in the benefit of all believers insha Allah.

      It's been a while since I last posted here and I thought I might post some classics and oldies.

      Here we go (My favorites marked):

      Stay tuned for more to come inshallah.

      I'll also try to make this a sticky thread.

      As-Salam Alikum
      wa alaikum assalam wa rahmatullah

      indeed, some classics there, :jkk:

      ws
      hk

      Comment


      • Re: The New Jihadi Nasheeds Thread

        Originally posted by imported_hkrespect View Post
        wa alaikum assalam wa rahmatullah

        indeed, some classics there, :jkk:

        ws
        As-Salam Alikum brother,

        It's great to see you fine :)

        Yea I just thought I would put some of the basics to start this post off.

        By the way the "Howwa alNasr" up there is NOT the "Howwa alNasr Yahshod" that everybody knows, it's "Hayf el Gamagem"

        It's one of my all time favorites! :up:

        I'll try to post some more picks to get this post moving inshallah.

        As-Salam Alikum

        Comment


        • Re: The New Jihadi Nasheeds Thread

          Originally posted by moghareeb View Post
          As-Salam Alikum brother,

          "Howwa alNasr Yahshod" :
          wa alaikum assalam wa rahmatullah

          can you post this one please

          ws
          hk

          Comment


          • Re: The New Jihadi Nasheeds Thread

            Originally posted by imported_hkrespect View Post
            wa alaikum assalam wa rahmatullah

            can you post this one please

            ws
            Oops .. That was a type .. I meant Howwa al Qaq but some people confuse them (kind of like i did!)

            Anyway, here it is

            Sorry for that!

            As-Salam Alikum

            Comment


            • Re: The New Jihadi Nasheeds Thread

              Originally posted by moghareeb View Post
              Oops .. That was a type .. I meant Howwa al Qaq but some people confuse them (kind of like i did!)

              Anyway, here it is

              Sorry for that!

              As-Salam Alikum
              wa alaikum assalam wr

              lol and another typo? "Qaq" should be "haqq"?

              :jkk: for the link, that's a fantastic album, classic!

              ws
              hk

              Comment


              • Re: The New Jihadi Nasheeds Thread

                Originally posted by moghareeb View Post
                As Salam Alikum,

                Hope you're all fine bros and sisters,

                I noticed you're got a new Jihadi thread now (Jazaki Allah Khairan sister Hoda) and I thought I would give it a kick start. May it be in the benefit of all believers insha Allah.

                It's been a while since I last posted here and I thought I might post some classics and oldies.

                Here we go (My favorites marked):

                Stay tuned for more to come inshallah.

                I'll also try to make this a sticky thread.

                As-Salam Alikum
                jazak Allah khairan nice choices
                تحت التراب طموح

                Comment


                • Re: The New Jihadi Nasheeds Thread

                  Originally posted by imported_hkrespect View Post
                  wa alaikum assalam wr

                  lol and another typo? "Qaq" should be "haqq"?

                  :jkk: for the link, that's a fantastic album, classic!

                  ws
                  Oh yes, and in fact I typed the word "typo" as "type" so that was a typo itself!

                  I'm sorry, I've been up for a long time with no sleep :D

                  The post is sticky now alhamdulillah!

                  As-Salam Alikum

                  Comment


                  • The essentials!

                    As-Salam Alikum,

                    OK since the old thread is not even accessible anymore, I'll post the basics here! These are the nasheeds you should start with if you're new to the thread.

                    These include:

                    Amshy Alla Gamr Al Makhater, Alaan, Mojahedeen Weddings, Othoreeny, Aadaok Wallaw, Eshabooh, Aroona, Asood alHarb, Aseer, Ashello al Saharaa, Molla Dad-Allah Reception, Yawm Tagtho, Hoor alEen Tonadeeny, Annat Soyoof, Sal alRemah, Fotahet Genan, Nasheed lel Qanna, Edreb, Darbatak, Edreb ya Asad al Falloga, Entafed, Lekol Shaye Eza Ma tam, Enny, Ashehad, Beaydeena, Barodaty, Baghdad ya Baghdad, Baghdad laTahzany, Tharat alNar, Hattemo Zolm alLayaly, Hewar Maa Sayfy, La Esteslam, Hayyo Hayyo, Zamger we Atreb masmaey, Saarhal lel Ola, Sayf alIslam (Khattab), Qom wa Daa Ank alRoqad, Qawafel Khair, Kayf Yanam alAlam, Hobby Ansar alHoda, Asreg Khoyool alEz, Matab Ly, Mazeqeehem,Mahlan Rowaydak, Mawlay Sally, Tal alTareeq, Qannas Baghdad (Ansary version), En Arbadat America, Hathy Mataya , lMawt, Hom alForsan, Hayya Gond Allah, Nesqy Bosh menDammoh, Ya Ommy la Tantazereeny, Ya Raheleen, Ya Ommat alIslam Sabran, Allah Akbar ya Afghan, Agebt Lahom, Men Kol Hadb Aqbello, Naem Wal Khatb, Ashadtaha ya Ghorbaty, Ya Haneen alShawq,Taragal alFares, Kayf Nahna belRoqad, Ya Shaheed Nasag, Edreb Darbatak (ver. 2), Gerahon (Ommaty alThakla), Maa Kol Mathbahaten, A short Jihadi mix, Hameya al Watees, Hayyo alGomooa, Tharat al Nar, Ay Qalb, Aazameyya Nasheeds, Sayf alShahadah, Allah Mawlana, Amaaman Amaaman

                    AND MANY MANY MORE

                    >> DOWNLOAD HERE <<


                    I only packed and added minor contributions to this compilation and most of the work was done by brother alTekreety may he be rewarded inshallah for this deed.

                    As-Salam Alikum

                    Comment


                    • Re: The New Jihadi Nasheeds Thread

                      Originally posted by Hoda View Post
                      jazak Allah khairan nice choices
                      Thank you sister Hoda,

                      And thank you for starting this thread.

                      Jazaky Allah Khairan,

                      As-Salam Alikum

                      Comment


                      • Re: The New Jihadi Nasheeds Thread

                        As-Salam Alikum,

                        Here are also some newer nasheeds from Iraqi Mojahedeen.

                        May they be blessed with a decisive and final victory inshallah.


                        click the banner to download

                        As-Salam Alikum

                        Comment


                        • Re: The New Jihadi Nasheeds Thread

                          Originally posted by moghareeb View Post
                          As-Salam Alikum,

                          Here are also some newer nasheeds from Iraqi Mojahedeen.

                          May they be blessed with a decisive and final victory inshallah.


                          click the banner to download

                          As-Salam Alikum
                          wa alaikum assalam warahmatullah

                          :jkk: brother, for all the links.

                          ws
                          hk

                          Comment


                          • Re: The New Jihadi Nasheeds Thread

                            Originally posted by imported_hkrespect View Post
                            wa alaikum assalam warahmatullah

                            :jkk: brother, for all the links.

                            ws
                            Jazana wa Eyakom Brother,

                            I'm just trying to get this new thread moving

                            Stay tuned for something new soon inshallah :up:

                            As-Salam Alikum

                            Comment


                            • Re: The New Jihadi Nasheeds Thread

                              http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=aed_1241816558

                              In the search of the above one..(start at about 18 sec.)
                              Thanks in advance.

                              Comment


                              • Re: The New Jihadi Nasheeds Thread

                                Originally posted by TheUnknown1 View Post
                                http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=aed_1241816558

                                In the search of the above one..(start at about 18 sec.)
                                Thanks in advance.
                                http://www.salafishare.com/28SUPJHIVKP4/VDNGIX8.mp3
                                hk

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X