Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jihadi Nasheeds

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Lamlem Gerahak

    As-Salalm Alikum All,

    I hope you are all fine brothers and sisters.

    Today, I give you a new great album that would surely inshallah benefit you all :)

    It's called Lamlem Gerahak (Heal Your Wounds) and it's about the rise of our Ummah again from its weakness inshallah.

    So here it is: (In bold are my recommendations!)

    I hope you'd like it inshallah. If you do then please pray for me brothers and sisters cause I really need it these days - and always :)

    As-Salam Alikum
    Last edited by moghareeb; 27-01-09, 02:51 AM. Reason: Updating Links!

    Comment


    • Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

      Originally posted by Hoda View Post
      ya ummati qarri

      يا أمتي: قرّي فدونك فتيةٌ باعوا الحياة وفتتوا الأكبادا
      O my ummah , be happy, there are youth whom for you have sold their lives
      لمّا لغا الرشّاشُ في ساح الفدا وهبوا لكِ الأرواح والأجسادا
      when the gun sounds appeared in the battle fields , they gifted you their souls and bodies
      x2

      نادى الجهاد، فلا السلاح يخيفني وعقيدتي لا تقبل استعبادا
      jihad has called , their weapons dont terrify me and my belief doesnt accept surrender
      نادى الجهاد، فلا المقام يطيب لي ودماء إخواني هناك تنادى
      jihad has called , i cant live happily while my brothers' blood is shed there
      x2

      صمدوا صمود الطود في وجه الردى والقرد كيف يقارع الأطوادا؟!
      they stood up as a mountain facing death , and how could a monkey(jew) fight a mountain(Muslim)
      واستحقروا هدر القنابل واللظى فالقلب يخفق نخوةً وعنادا
      they dont bother the loads of bombs and fire falling on them , cuz their hearts is beating "jealousy for Islam and determination"
      وتبسموا للموت قُدْمَا فاسْمَعوا تكبير عمروٍ .. وانظروا المقدادا
      they smiled to death so you can hear among them the takbeer of Amr and you can see among them Almeqdad (Amr,Almeqdad =heros of Islam)
      وتضوعت مُزعُ الشهيد فكبروا والأم تنشر حوله الأعيادا
      and the soul of the martyr is coming out , so they did Takbeer , and his mother is spreading flowers (takbeer=saying Allah Akbar)
      الله أكبر يا شآبيب الرضا حسب الشهادة أن تكون مرادا
      Allah Akbar O lions of Islam , enough pride for martyrdom to be the aim of Muslims
      حمي الوطيس .. فيا أمومة زغردي والطفل لبّى للجهاد وجادَ
      the battle became more furious , and the Muslim child has answered the call of jihad and gifted Islam his soul

      فاجأر لربّك بالتهجد والرجا أمّن يجيب الداعِ حين يُنادى
      seek refugee from Allah by Tahajud and dua , who else can answer the dua of dua makers
      يا ربي سوطا من عذابك مثلما أهلكت قبلهمُ ثمود وعادا
      O Allah send them (the jews) a lash of torture as You have sent on Thamud and Aad
      Assalamu alaykum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu,
      Jazak'Allahu kulli khayran my dear sis for these lyrics. :)
      I really appreciate it. May Allah bless you and grant you a place in Jannatul Firdous. Ameen

      Comment


      • Re: Lamlem Gerahak

        Originally posted by moghareeb View Post
        As-Salalm Alikum All,

        I hope you are all fine brothers and sisters.

        Today, I give you a new great album that would surely inshallah benefit you all :)

        It's called Lamlem Gerahak (Heal Your Wounds) and it's about the rise of our Ummah again from its weakness inshallah.

        So here it is: (In bold are my recommendations!)

        I hope you'd like it inshallah. If you do then please pray for me brothers and sisters cause I really need it these days - and always :)

        As-Salam Alikum
        :jkk:

        Comment


        • Re: Lamlem Gerahak

          Originally posted by moghareeb View Post
          As-Salalm Alikum All,

          I hope you are all fine brothers and sisters.

          Today, I give you a new great album that would surely inshallah benefit you all :)

          It's called Lamlem Gerahak (Heal Your Wounds) and it's about the rise of our Ummah again from its weakness inshallah.

          So here it is: (In bold are my recommendations!)

          I hope you'd like it inshallah. If you do then please pray for me brothers and sisters cause I really need it these days - and always :)

          As-Salam Alikum
          may Allah answer your dua and give u what you wish
          تحت التراب طموح

          Comment


          • Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

            Originally posted by blahlargh View Post
            Request for the song at 1:13 - 3:40 please.


            http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=463_1232985074


            Thank you.
            http://ia300127.us.archive.org/3/ite...7/Slalrma7.mp3
            تحت التراب طموح

            Comment


            • Re: Lamlem Gerahak

              Originally posted by imported_hkrespect View Post
              wa alaikum asalam wr brother moghareeb

              JazakhaAllahkhayrun

              ws
              Originally posted by bark2512 View Post
              Jazak Allahu Khairan Brother
              Originally posted by bark2512 View Post
              :jkk:
              Originally posted by Hoda View Post
              may Allah answer your dua and give u what you wish
              Jazana Wa Eyakom brothers and sisters :)

              Inshallah some more great new nasheeds coming soon :up:

              As-Salam Alikum

              Comment


              • Re: Lamlem Gerahak

                brother moghareeb are you the same one on ma3ali forums who requested al ansari nasheeds?
                تحت التراب طموح

                Comment


                • Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

                  Shukran yaa ukhti Hoda! May Allah reward you for your efforts to provide translations for us. I ask that Allah not only allow your efforts to assist us in singing along with our favorites nasheed, but more importantly that it assists us in grasping the language of Allah's book.

                  Salaam wa JAK brother Moghareeb for "Lamlem Gerahak". I was waiting for it. :)
                  No thanks, I am a strict monotheist.

                  Comment


                  • Re: Lamlem Gerahak

                    Originally posted by Hoda View Post
                    brother moghareeb are you the same one on ma3ali forums who requested al ansari nasheeds?
                    No but I actually know her and she's among us here on Ummah :)

                    In fact I uploaded those nasheeds for her here on Ummah ;)

                    As-Salam Alikum
                    Last edited by moghareeb; 28-01-09, 04:50 AM.

                    Comment


                    • Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

                      Hello every brother
                      I was cutting jihad nasheed sample from mujahideen jihad video!:shock:

                      http://www.zshare.net/download/54769198e56c5f20/

                      Does anyone have perfect version of this nasheed?
                      or
                      Does anyone know artist name of this nasheed?

                      Please up load perfect version of this sample!

                      Thanks Brother-pray:

                      Comment


                      • Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

                        Originally posted by mujahideen2009 View Post
                        Hello every brother
                        I was cutting jihad nasheed sample from mujahideen jihad video!:shock:

                        http://www.zshare.net/download/54769198e56c5f20/

                        Does anyone have perfect version of this nasheed?
                        or
                        Does anyone know artist name of this nasheed?

                        Please up load perfect version of this sample!

                        Thanks Brother-pray:
                        can you plz upload it to anyother website cuz zshare doesnt allow me to download anything
                        تحت التراب طموح

                        Comment


                        • Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

                          Originally posted by Hoda View Post
                          can you plz upload it to anyother website cuz zshare doesnt allow me to download anything
                          sample: http://www.fileflyer.com/view/FM97iBz

                          different version:http://www.enshad.net/audio/Ya_Saame...e_Zamjeree.mp3

                          long version: http://www.yousendit.com/download/Wn...TStZY1RIRGc9PQ
                          Last edited by imported_hkrespect; 28-01-09, 11:50 AM.
                          hk

                          Comment


                          • Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

                            Looking for

                            http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=bb4_1220235279


                            http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d5d_1230502136

                            (starts at 1.13 it's from Alnakshabandiya Army release and with some kind of instrument i think).

                            Thanks in advance.

                            Comment


                            • Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

                              Originally posted by TheUnknown1 View Post
                              Looking for

                              http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=bb4_1220235279


                              http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d5d_1230502136

                              (starts at 1.13 it's from Alnakshabandiya Army release and with some kind of instrument i think).

                              Thanks in advance.
                              http://www.alnakshabandia-army.org/a...bdon/mp3/6.mp3
                              تحت التراب طموح

                              Comment


                              • Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

                                asalamu alaikum

                                request, please, thanks: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kuTO...eature=related

                                ws
                                hk

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X