Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

Assalamualikum,
    YESS!!! THAT"S IT...this version is even better..Jazakallah khair brother..SERIUSLY..May Allah (S.W.T) reward you for this.

Walaikumasalam

Comment

Assalamualikum,
      YESS!!! THAT"S IT...this version is even better..Jazakallah khair brother..SERIUSLY..May Allah (S.W.T) reward you for this.

Walaikumasalam

Comment

hamas needs to be supported more-over an more-over YALLAH!! hezbollah wheres the assistance? resistance is sacred! how vague is it...

Comment

• Re: Al Ansary: Hodaa Al Bawasel

Originally posted by moghareeb View Post
          As-Salam Alikum all,

Brothers, sisters .. everyone here! I can't tell you how I miss being here and if it was up to me I would be here every single day! It's not always the way we like it to be, right?!

It's been months since I was last here and whenever I check it's always bigger and better! Mashallah that's great! I too have a little something here though that inshallah is a humble Eid gift (although a little bit late )

Brothers and sisters .. I give you Al-Ansary's latest album: Hodaa al Bawasel!

As usual and although brother Al Ansary is very sick (let's all pray that Allah will be by his side and help him get better quickly!) he still did a great job and gave us this beautiful nasheed album!

This album (about the current affairs in the Islamic world) wasn't actually going to be an album (i.e. was going to be released as separate singles) but then it became to be :D

The album is called Hodaa Al Bawasel (The Chant of Heros) and it's just that; a tribute to those many heros who defend Islam everyday in ways no one would imagine! So to every muslim Warrior, Knight and Hero we say: May Allah award you Al Shahadah and aid us to follow in your foot steps inshallah :)

So here we go: (I'll bold and mark the "original" album nasheeds, others are the ones that were added later)

You'll find the download link if you scroll down a little bit! I'm sorry but good upload sites are becoming fewer by the day, for the time being however, I think this one's OK!

So that's it for now, I'll try to be around for the next few days at least in case the links would fail or anything of that sort and MAYBE I would bring forth some more nasheeds for brother Al Ansary if I can :)

As-Salam Alikum
          :wswrwb: AKhi, were are you, have you left Ummah? :(

:jkk:
          http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

• Re: Al Ansary: Hodaa Al Bawasel

As-Salam Alikum Brother,

I have not left Ummah and inshallah would never do but I've been moving a lot recently but I try to post whatever new media I can get my hands on here for my beloved brothers and sisters :)

In fact there might be a very surprise coming very soon this way! Fingers crossed :)

Until then take care and pray for Gaza dear brothers and sisters. :(

As-Salam Alikum

Comment

• Atyaf Al Esteshehad

As-Salam Alikum Dear Brothers and Sisters,

As I have just said (little did I know!) a great album is here and I'd love to share it with you.

Naturally it's about the massacre in Gaza (pray for your brothers and sisters there!) and let's all at least show our support from the heart to our brothers and sisters there!

So let's get to it: (My personal recommendations in bold and the download link is near the bottom of download pages)

Inshallah you'd like the album and more importantly appreciate these deep words when you remember what's going on in Gaza

Also I'd suggest you check my signature for some very important and powerful media

Very soon I also expect some new media that I'll post here ASAP .. Until then .. Take care and pray for your brothers and sisters in Gaza :(

As-Salam Alikum

Comment

• Re: Atyaf Al Esteshehad

wa alaikum asalam wr brother moghareeb

JazakhaAllahkhayrun

ws
                hk

Comment

Jazak Allahu Khairan Brother

Comment

asalamu alaikum

i seek this, in full, please, thanks: http://www.zshare.net/audio/5396896435fe29d0/

ws
                    hk

Comment

Originally posted by imported_hkrespect View Post
                      asalamu alaikum

i seek this, in full, please, thanks: http://www.zshare.net/audio/5396896435fe29d0/

ws
                      Here it is brother .. Qom Wa Daa Ank Al Roqadah

As-Salam Alikum

Comment

Originally posted by moghareeb View Post
                        Here it is brother .. Qom Wa Daa Ank Al Roqadah

As-Salam Alikum
                        wa alaikum assalam wr

:jkk: brother, however i was looking for the exact same version as the sample posted, it is a slower version of Qom.

ws
                        hk

Comment

Hello islamic brother
                          I visited this site in first!
                          By the way,I am searching full version of this nasheed

http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=ehOQUH...e=channel_page

I am searching in Time 0:00~1:08.

Thanks,brother:)

Comment

Originally posted by mujahideen2009 View Post
                            Hello islamic brother
                            I visited this site in first!
                            By the way,I am searching full version of this nasheed

http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=ehOQUH...e=channel_page

I am searching in Time 0:00~1:08.

Thanks,brother:)
                            http://www.zshare.net/audio/53983810864de4ec/

another version:http://www.zshare.net/audio/53983839919462ff/
                            hk

Comment

Salamalaikom,
                              Ive been looking for an anasheed called "Hewaron Ma3 Saif" I Think And It starts Somewhat like that. Please If anyone has it upload the link. :D

Jazakallahukhayran

Comment

Originally posted by |:P View Post
                                Salamalaikom,
                                Ive been looking for an anasheed called "Hewaron Ma3 Saif" I Think And It starts Somewhat like that. Please If anyone has it upload the link. :D

Jazakallahukhayran
                                walaykom alsalam
                                here you are by "al ansari"
                                http://www.archive.org/download/alanbar_611/Sourd.mp3
                                تحت التراب طموح

Comment

Working...
                                X