Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Jihadi Nasheeds

Salamun aleykum

I am searching for the nasheed in the beginning of the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfRbA...e=channel_page

Comment

Originally posted by Hadrami View Post
      Salamun aleykum

I am searching for the nasheed in the beginning of the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfRbA...e=channel_page
      wa alaikum assalam wr

02 aljannah.mp3 - 8.25MB

aljannah.mp3 - 1.36MB

ws
      hk

Comment

• Al Ansary: Hodaa Al Bawasel

As-Salam Alikum all,

Brothers, sisters .. everyone here! I can't tell you how I miss being here and if it was up to me I would be here every single day! It's not always the way we like it to be, right?!

It's been months since I was last here and whenever I check it's always bigger and better! Mashallah that's great! I too have a little something here though that inshallah is a humble Eid gift (although a little bit late )

Brothers and sisters .. I give you Al-Ansary's latest album: Hodaa al Bawasel!

As usual and although brother Al Ansary is very sick (let's all pray that Allah will be by his side and help him get better quickly!) he still did a great job and gave us this beautiful nasheed album!

This album (about the current affairs in the Islamic world) wasn't actually going to be an album (i.e. was going to be released as separate singles) but then it became to be :D

The album is called Hodaa Al Bawasel (The Chant of Heros) and it's just that; a tribute to those many heros who defend Islam everyday in ways no one would imagine! So to every muslim Warrior, Knight and Hero we say: May Allah award you Al Shahadah and aid us to follow in your foot steps inshallah :)

So here we go: (I'll bold and mark the "original" album nasheeds, others are the ones that were added later)

You'll find the download link if you scroll down a little bit! I'm sorry but good upload sites are becoming fewer by the day, for the time being however, I think this one's OK!

So that's it for now, I'll try to be around for the next few days at least in case the links would fail or anything of that sort and MAYBE I would bring forth some more nasheeds for brother Al Ansary if I can :)

As-Salam Alikum
        Last edited by moghareeb; 16-12-08, 03:54 AM.

Comment

• Re: Al Ansary: Hodaa Al Bawasel

wa alaikum assalam wr brother moghareeb

sadly you don't post often, but when you do post, you post good.

jazakhAllahkhayr.

ws
          hk

Comment

wa alaikum assalam wr

02 aljannah.mp3 - 8.25mb

aljannah.mp3 - 1.36mb
            شكراً اخي

Comment

• Re: Al Ansary: Hodaa Al Bawasel

Originally posted by moghareeb View Post
              As-Salam Alikum all,

Brothers, sisters .. everyone here! I can't tell you how I miss being here and if it was up to me I would be here every single day! It's not always the way we like it to be, right?!

It's been months since I was last here and whenever I check it's always bigger and better! Mashallah that's great! I too have a little something here though that inshallah is a humble Eid gift (although a little bit late )

Brothers and sisters .. I give you Al-Ansary's latest album: Hodaa al Bawasel!

As usual and although brother Al Ansary is very sick (let's all pray that Allah will be by his side and help him get better quickly!) he still did a great job and gave us this beautiful nasheed album!

This album (about the current affairs in the Islamic world) wasn't actually going to be an album (i.e. was going to be released as separate singles) but then it became to be :D

The album is called Hodaa Al Bawasel (The Chant of Heros) and it's just that; a tribute to those many heros who defend Islam everyday in ways no one would imagine! So to every muslim Warrior, Knight and Hero we say: May Allah award you Al Shahadah and aid us to follow in your foot steps inshallah :)

So here we go: (I'll bold and mark the "original" album nasheeds, others are the ones that were added later)

You'll find the download link if you scroll down a little bit! I'm sorry but good upload sites are becoming fewer by the day, for the time being however, I think this one's OK!

So that's it for now, I'll try to be around for the next few days at least in case the links would fail or anything of that sort and MAYBE I would bring forth some more nasheeds for brother Al Ansary if I can :)

As-Salam Alikum
              Wa'alakumsalaam

:jkk:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=PO-qEM6HCFE

Comment

Assalam o alaikum..
                can any one..provide...these two nasheeds? i have looked all around may be i am writing the names not right...

1: Madhilta.. or mazilta (this nasheed is in the background of the sniper video released by alansar. named alqanas)

2: Ho ALLAH o Mah-ma izaa baatilun

May ALLAH cure the sickness of hearts...insha'ALLAH.
                [COLOR="SandyBrown"][COLOR="Orange"][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]The Clatter Of The War Is Musik To his Earz ..N The Sound Of Machinegun Waters His Heart..he's the death of pale faces..killer of romans[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by jazzyrebel View Post
                  Assalam o alaikum..
                  can any one..provide...these two nasheeds? i have looked all around may be i am writing the names not right...

1: Madhilta.. or mazilta (this nasheed is in the background of the sniper video released by alansar. named alqanas)

2: Ho ALLAH o Mah-ma izaa baatilun

May ALLAH cure the sickness of hearts....
                  wa alaikum assalam wr

1 - 7ewar Ma3 Saify.mp3 - 2.00MB ?

2 - do you have a sample?

May ALLAH cure the sickness of hearts...ameen

ws
                  Last edited by imported_hkrespect; 17-12-08, 02:00 PM.
                  hk

Comment

jazakum ALLAH this was madhilta...
                    i will upload the next sample...
                    may ALLAH help u..ameen
                    [COLOR="SandyBrown"][COLOR="Orange"][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]The Clatter Of The War Is Musik To his Earz ..N The Sound Of Machinegun Waters His Heart..he's the death of pale faces..killer of romans[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/COLOR]

Comment

I need this nasheed. Please help.

http://www.zshare.net/download/530293801ba19245/

Comment

Originally posted by Muhammad Naeem View Post
                        I need this nasheed. Please help.

http://www.zshare.net/download/530293801ba19245/
                        08_Abo_Ali_Ya Shaheedan.mp3 - 5.36MB
                        hk

Comment

I am grateful to you Hkrespect.

Jazak ALLAH.

Comment

need the one from this vid

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=676_1229953002

Comment

Originally posted by blahlargh View Post
                              Sa_iroona Sa_iroon.mp3 - 4.10MB

15-saeroon.mp3 - 3.95MB
                              hk

Comment

I listened this nasheed in a video released by Aljeria mujahideen " War of bombs and mines". nasheed sample is below;

Any help to find this nasheed.

http://www.zshare.net/download/531442883df116fc/

Comment

Working...
                                X