Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Online Qur'aan Classes

:start:

Online Qur'aan Classes, recitation, memorisation, tajweed correction, for all levels, whether you are a beginner or on advance level.

Via Yahoo Messenger conference, you MUST have a working mic. brothers are taught by male teachers and sisters are taught by female teachers. All teachers possess license in Qur'aan teaching.

For Brothers: Weekends 7:00 PM onwards (Egypt time)
    For Sisters: Daily 7:00 PM onwards (Egypt time)
    For kids: Saturday 5:00 PM (Egypt time)

All from the comfort of your home. A perfect opportunity for those who are unable to find teacher nearby or can't go out.

Not going to disclose the contact details on here publicly, so if you are genuinely interested, let me know and I will forward you the details through PM :insha:.

May Allaah reward abundantly all those who are associated in any way with it, amin ya Rabb.

Any questions, pls post here.

:salams

sigpic

Allahumma anta Rabbi la ilaha illa anta Khalaqtani wa ana'abduka, wa ana 'ala 'ahdika wa Wa'dika mastata'tu A'uidhubika min sharri ma sana'tu.' abu'u Laka bi ni 'matika wa'ala abu'u bidhanbi; faghfirli fa'innahu la yaghfiru-dh-dhunuba illa anta.
    O Allah, You are my Lord, none has the right to be worshipped except You, You created me and I am Your servant and I abide to Your covenant and promise as best I can, I take refuge in You from the evil of which I have committed. I acknowledge Your favour upon me and I acknowledgemy sin, so forgive me, for verilynone can forgive sin except You.

We are accountable for every letter we post here, so think before posting and maintain modesty.

Re: Online Qur'aan Classes

:wswrwb:

:jkk: sis.

I believe that for GMT it is -2 in Egypt time
    (The hypocrites) will call the believers: "Were we not with you?" The believers will reply: "Yes! But you led yourselves into temptations, you looked forward for our destruction; you doubted (in Faith); and you were deceived by false desires, till the Command of Allah came to pass. And the chief deceiver (Satan) deceived you in respect of Allah."57:14

Comment

^^Na'm that's correct :)

and btw all classes are 100% free.

All lessons are conducted in English with the help of a group of good Arab teachers who work just for the sake of Allaah with their own expenses and timing, may Allaah accept and reward them all with best ,amin

Give them your time and patience and stay with regular learning , :insha: with guarantee you will improve, and be able to read Qur'aan in Arabic

sigpic

Allahumma anta Rabbi la ilaha illa anta Khalaqtani wa ana'abduka, wa ana 'ala 'ahdika wa Wa'dika mastata'tu A'uidhubika min sharri ma sana'tu.' abu'u Laka bi ni 'matika wa'ala abu'u bidhanbi; faghfirli fa'innahu la yaghfiru-dh-dhunuba illa anta.
      O Allah, You are my Lord, none has the right to be worshipped except You, You created me and I am Your servant and I abide to Your covenant and promise as best I can, I take refuge in You from the evil of which I have committed. I acknowledge Your favour upon me and I acknowledgemy sin, so forgive me, for verilynone can forgive sin except You.

We are accountable for every letter we post here, so think before posting and maintain modesty.

Comment

Assalamualeykum I am very interested. Ican read and write Arabic Alhamdullillah since last year (covert). Would be very interested in joining. Have some experience with Tajweed/ reading Qu'ran. Can you please PM me inshaAllah as I have a new account?

JazakAllahu khairan

Comment

Originally posted by Sister_Felisia View Post
          Assalamualeykum I am very interested. Ican read and write Arabic Alhamdullillah since last year (covert). Would be very interested in joining. Have some experience with Tajweed/ reading Qu'ran. Can you please PM me inshaAllah as I have a new account?

JazakAllahu khairan
          :wswrwb:

PLEASE go make another account with a different username.

Scaring me.

Comment

Asalamu Alaikum
            How can I join the classes? Are they still on?

Online Qur'aan Classes, recitation, memorisation, tajweed correction, for all levels, whether you are a beginner or on advance level.

Via Yahoo Messenger conference, you MUST have a working mic. brothers are taught by male teachers and sisters are taught by female teachers. All teachers possess license in Qur'aan teaching.

For Brothers: Weekends 7:00 PM onwards (Egypt time)
            For Sisters: Daily 7:00 PM onwards (Egypt time)
            For kids: Saturday 5:00 PM (Egypt time)

All from the comfort of your home. A perfect opportunity for those who are unable to find teacher nearby or can't go out.

Not going to disclose the contact details on here publicly, so if you are genuinely interested, let me know and I will forward you the details through PM :insha:.

May Allaah reward abundantly all those who are associated in any way with it, amin ya Rabb.

Any questions, pls post here.

:salams
            [/QUOTE]

Comment

Whoever wants info, please PM me. I can pass you the details of a sister who will be able to help you.
              اذاً لن يضيعنا الله

Comment

More information can be found on here www.work-for-hereafter.blogspot.com may Allah accept from all of us our efforts and make us amongst those sincere believers who do all their actions for His sake and may the Quran be the greatest hujjah for us on the day of judgement and not against us, allahumma ameen

لا تفكر كثيرا
                بل استغفر كثيرا

-------------------------------------------------------
                The children need your prayers more than anyone else
                www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by F_R View Post
                  More information can be found on here www.work-for-hereafter.blogspot.com may Allah accept from all of us our efforts and make us amongst those sincere believers who do all their actions for His sake and may the Quran be the greatest hujjah for us on the day of judgement and not against us, allahumma ameen
                  ameen. jazakhallah khair excellent blog :) im going to start soon, hopefully next week inshaAllah after all these months!!grrr if i dont attend, i will kick myself

Comment

InshaaAllah! Trust me you'll never regret it. Even if you attend one class a week and then once you're ready to kick things up a notch you'll know. That's exactly what i did and alhamdulilah :)

لا تفكر كثيرا
                    بل استغفر كثيرا

The children need your prayers more than anyone else
                    www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

How can I join?

Comment

Sounds good. Inshallah am going to look into this. Jzk
                        Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see.

Comment

I have Pmed you!
                          PLEASE SAY THIS IS STILL RUNNING!

Comment

Asalaam mulaykum
                            is this still running?
                            Im realllly intrested

Comment

salaams-cannot pm you as am new-pls need the details of sister who can help for quran classes-can u pm me-jazakallah khairan

Comment

Working...
                              X