X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Online Qur'aan Classes

Originally posted by umm ja'far View Post
    yes, im interested can u plz pass me the details barakallahfiek
    Assalam o Aliakum Sister, plz visit this Online Quran Acdemy for Online Quran classes.

http://www.alquranstudy.com
    Learn Quran Online, Online Quran Learning, Online Quran Reading, Best Online Quran tutor, Online Quran classes

Comment

The Holy Quran is the final divine revelation (message of Allah). It was revealed to the last Prophet of Allah, Hazrat Muhammad (peace be upon him). The Holy Quran is the great source of advice, healing, guidance and mercy for the entire humanity. It is a universal message and is a complete code of life for the believers.

Allah (Subhananahu Wa Taala - the Glorious and the Exalted) revealed the Holy Quran in Arabic. Allah says in the Holy Quran: We have sent it down as an Arabic Quran, in order that ye may learn wisdom. (12:2)
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Quran3356; 20-02-15, 05:17 PM.
      Learn Quran Online, Online Quran Learning, Online Quran Reading, Best Online Quran tutor, Online Quran classes

Comment

Watch Online Quran Lesson Demo.
        Last edited by Quran3356; 20-02-15, 05:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by umm ja'far View Post
          yes, im interested can u plz pass me the details barakallahfiek
          http://work-for-hereafter.blogspot.c...act-us_29.html

sigpic

Allahumma anta Rabbi la ilaha illa anta Khalaqtani wa ana'abduka, wa ana 'ala 'ahdika wa Wa'dika mastata'tu A'uidhubika min sharri ma sana'tu.' abu'u Laka bi ni 'matika wa'ala abu'u bidhanbi; faghfirli fa'innahu la yaghfiru-dh-dhunuba illa anta.
          O Allah, You are my Lord, none has the right to be worshipped except You, You created me and I am Your servant and I abide to Your covenant and promise as best I can, I take refuge in You from the evil of which I have committed. I acknowledge Your favour upon me and I acknowledgemy sin, so forgive me, for verilynone can forgive sin except You.

We are accountable for every letter we post here, so think before posting and maintain modesty.

Comment

AA
            I am Sis Gehad I am dignified as a holder of Ijaza in Tajweed of the holy Quran and have memorized all of the holy Quran in 7 novel(readings)
            I am a certified in teaching Arabic, Tajweed, Recitation and Memorization
            I am more than 10 years’ experience in teaching Quran & Arabic to children & adults in many Institutes teaching the Qur'an & Arabic
            Certification Institute high readings from
            Al-Azhar institute
            in Alex Institute in Egypt Institutes e.g. Almasraoy Institute( Egyptian Sheikh pan Almgari), El Huda Institute and more online Quran & Arabic teaching etc.
            I have the patience & ability to approach Quran & Arabic teaching in different ways till the students completely understand the rules of & Arabic language Tajweed and we are honest with our student
            just try and have trail class you don't lose any thing
            Skype id :gehad_alex1
            Do not make money prevents you from learning Quran
            I promise never to refuse to teach a student because of money

Comment

LEARN QURAN QURAN MEMORIZATION. RECITE QURAN WITH TAJWEED.
              ONLINE TEACHER.SISTER GEHAD.
              •♦•~•♦•♦•~•♦•♦•~•♦•♦•~•♦•♦•~•♦•♦•~•♦
              ♦•~ sister Gehad is blessed with Ijaza's. Sister gehad is a Hafiz of the holy Quran and is from, Egypt. She is fluent in English as well as Arabic which is her mother tongue. Class times are flexible and at ease of each students schedule.
              ♦•~ classes are to all, women, kids or elderly, Arab or non-Arab. Classes for men are also available.
              ♦•~ Fees very good rates and negotiable.
              Please contact sister Gehad for further information. Jazaki Allahu khairn.💞
              (skype) : gehad_alex1
              whats app and viber (phone)+201274505021

Comment

Salam, the long awaited Tajweed Rule Book in English is now available in the UK!...
                it is the first of its kind in the world, it has over 300 pages and took over 8 years to write!
                Suitable for all levels: beginners, intermediate, advanced and upto Ijazah level.
                This can be used as a reference manual or textbook for Tajweed students and teachers (similar to the Muneer book).
                Limited edition hardback is now available for £29.99. For further information, to order your copy or for bulk discounts, please email [email protected]

Please forward to all Qur'an students
                [email protected]

Comment

Waliakum salam, Masha Allah. Nice book. Every one can Learn Quran Online with Tajweed with help of this book, Jaza kallah

Comment

Learn Qruan Online with live male and female quran tutors at home. If you want to learn quran classes online at home. So you can take advantages from this website Online Islamic Classes.

Comment

Working...
                    X