Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Online Qur'aan Classes

Originally posted by Bint Muaawiya View Post
    I wanna join! I'm on Surah Fajr mod still fresh in memorizing. F_R help a sistah out and I couldn't post on the Uthman Mustafa Kamal recitations. Please send me a link where I can find a his recitations mashallah it was beautiful.
    Hey did you check out the blog link? We do our classes on Skype/yahoo, download them. We have a class this morning at 2.30amGMT but also at 8.00pm GMT tomorrow so you can join either and see how it goes. Email the sister or PM me your Skype details and I can add you and get you in contact with sister Eman who organises all the classes.

They don't charge or anything, but one thing is you gotta be dedicated and take it seriously. They're all lovely sisters may Allah reward them the highest of Jannah, protect them from any evil or punishment in Dunya an akhira and accept this from them ameen. A really lovely set of sisters alhamdulilah, take advantage of it while you still can.

Oh the recitations, I don't get what you're after sis?

لا تفكر كثيرا
    بل استغفر كثيرا

-------------------------------------------------------
    The children need your prayers more than anyone else
    www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

Sister, I talked to the sister and in shaa Allah ah told me to join tonight at 9:30 and I'm going to be dedicated. I'm juy happy it's free and at home :) I am downloading yahoo now since we talked on Skype but ill add her in shaa Allah.
      Ameen!

And I was talking about the recitations by imam Uthman kamal. I was lookin for the whole recitations but only found juz Amma but jazakallah khair anyways his justice a wonderful reciter I'm just happy I found rid type of voice.

Comment

Aww :love: yaay alhamdulilah so happy for you! You won't regret this In Shaa Allah it'll change your life for the better an how could I forget about today oh wait, it already went it was at half 9 :S meh, are you in UK?

As for Imam Uthmans recitation, he recites in warsh so I wouldn't recommend following his recitation coz it can confuse (unless you recite in warsh) but listen to him for your own enjoyment

لا تفكر كثيرا
        بل استغفر كثيرا

Comment

Aw no! Actually 9:30pm for me will be 4:30am in Egypt which is the class or section ill be joining in shaa Allah. I'm super nervous because I've never really recited to anyone before. I have butterflies. I know I won't regret it. Jazakallah khair for recommending it.

And awwww :( warsh sounds like all other recitations to me, I really wanna recite like him actually it's soothing, slow, and you can keep up if you're reciting along but ill figure out all the when I learn the rules to tajweed (which is confusing)

I hope you join the 4:30am class. Ma Salama

Comment

I want to mu sis to learn Quran she has keen intrest to learn Quran thanks for solving his problem coz she wants learn Quran with female teacher.
            Learn Quran online | Read and memorize Quran | E Quran academy | Online Quran teaching Skype

Comment

Learn Quran online using Skype With All level basic to advance recitation,Tajweed,Memorization classes with online Qualified Quran tutors..Tkae free trials for your complete satisfiction. Click image for larger version

Name:	ali.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	111.2 KB
ID:	10743363
              Learn Quran online | Read and memorize Quran | E Quran academy | Online Quran teaching Skype

Comment

Online Quran Learning School enables Muslims families to built an Islamic environment at home. People leaving in any part of the world either they are Muslims are not can attend online Quran classes at home under the supervision of experienced teachers.
                [URL="http://quranschool.com/online-quran-reading-school/"]Online Quran Reading[/URL] | Spreading the Knowledge of Quran | [URL="http://quranschool.com/quran-memorization-hifz-e-quran/"]Memorize Quran Online[/URL]

Comment

AA
                  I am Sis Gehad I am dignified as a holder of Ijaza in Tajweed of the holy Quran and have memorized all of the holy Quran in 7 novel(readings)
                  I am a certified in teaching Arabic, Tajweed, Recitation and Memorization
                  I am more than 10 years’ experience in teaching Quran & Arabic to children & adults in many Institutes teaching the Qur'an & Arabic
                  Certification Institute high readings from
                  Al-Azhar institute
                  in Alex Institute in Egypt Institutes e.g. Almasraoy Institute( Egyptian Sheikh pan Almgari), El Huda Institute and more online Quran & Arabic teaching etc.
                  I have the patience & ability to approach Quran & Arabic teaching in different ways till the students completely understand the rules of & Arabic language Tajweed and we are honest with our student
                  just try and have trail class you don't lose any thing
                  Skype id :gehad_alex1
                  Do not make money prevents you from learning Quran
                  I promise never to refuse to teach a student because of money

Comment

Salam Alaykum
                    I'm female 26
                    I would like to enroll in free Quran recitation..
                    I want to do hifzhifz of Quran with perfect Tajweed
                    I'm unable to send u a Pm personnel msg..
                    Kindly help me

Comment

I am female 26

I want to do free hifz of Quran and free quran recitation with perfect Tajweed

I'm unable to PM you

Kindly help me

Comment

Originally posted by Yara786 View Post
                        I am female 26

I want to do free hifz of Quran and free quran recitation with perfect Tajweed

I'm unable to PM you

Kindly help me
                        go on www.work-for-hereafter.blogspot.com

لا تفكر كثيرا
                        بل استغفر كثيرا

Comment

Asslamu alkiom
                          ALQayrawan Institute
                          We are different. At our company, we believe in not only reading and reciting Quran, but understanding its meaning, practice it in our daily lives and teach it to our family and friends, inshaAllah.
                          The Quran is the ultimate guide for Muslim Ummah.
                          Unfortunately, 90% of Muslims can’t understand even a single page of Quran in Arabic.
                          We believe in changing the state of Ummah teaching and helping them by reading, understanding and implementing the Quran in our daily lives. And Arabic language
                          Our classes
                          (Just try your free trial and you will not lose )[
                          1 to 1 Live Quran Sessions & Arabic language classes to Read and Understand Quran with Qualified Teachers Through Skype program and The lesson is visible and audible
                          As promised, we offer (1 week Free Trial) where we give you full access to all our courses so that you can experience it before and to see how the class work?
                          To contact us: just you can email us and send to us your Skype ID
                          ]email ][email protected][/email]
                          Whatsapp : +2 011 424 818 21
                          Last edited by muhammed hassan; 11-02-15, 05:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hamnah View Post
                            Whoever wants info, please PM me. I can pass you the details of a sister who will be able to help you.
                            yes, im interested can u plz pass me the details barakallahfiek

Comment

Re: Online Qur'aan Classes,Online Quran Learning,Learn Quran Online

Learn Quran Online at home. Get Best Online Quran Tutor, Online Quran classes through Skype.

Online Learning Quran at home is an excellent program that enables adults, Muslims and new Muslims to Read Quran. AlQuranstudy have 24-7 classes. We have students in the USA, Canada, UK, France, Australia, Spain, Belgium, Ireland and all over the world. You can take three free trial Online Quran classes to evaluate our Online Quran learning service. After that, you can decide to continue or discontinue Online Quran Reading with us. We have both male and female tutors.

Online Reading Quran is an easy way for Muslims, new Muslims and their kids to learn the holy Quran. All you need is a PC, Headset with a microphone and a broadband internet connection. Alhamdu Lillah we teach holy Quran one to one classes using the latest software's technology and the latest Quran teaching methods and tutors. It's the perfect way for learning Religion and Islamic basic teachings in the light of Al Quran, Sunnah and Hadith. Now students of any age in any country can learn to read Quran at their own schedule and place. Parents can now watch their children learning Holy Quran in front of their eyes.
                              We provide one to one Best Online Quran Tutor and basic Islamic Teachings to all students ranging between the ages of 4 to 70 living any where in the world.
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by Quran3356; 20-02-15, 04:43 PM.
                              Learn Quran Online, Online Quran Learning, Online Quran Reading, Best Online Quran tutor, Online Quran classes

Comment

Masha Allah
                                Learn Quran Online, Online Quran Learning, Online Quran Reading, Best Online Quran tutor, Online Quran classes

Comment

Working...
                                X