Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Online Qur'aan Classes

Originally posted by Hamnah View Post
    Whoever wants info, please PM me. I can pass you the details of a sister who will be able to help you.
    Uhkti for some why I can't PM you so can you please send me the details of the sister?
    Am really interested!

Jazakiallah :)

Comment

Sisters, the details are here www.work-for-hereafter.blogspot.com

لا تفكر كثيرا
      بل استغفر كثيرا

-------------------------------------------------------
      The children need your prayers more than anyone else
      www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

Please i dont know how to PM please please i would like to join the classes.....please I am from India n here there are no proper classes>>>May Allah reward to help me...PLease again....

Comment

We will be starting a new sarf class tomorrow at 7pm GMT In Shaa Allah

Details are here www.work-for-hereafter.blogspot.com all the details are there for the free quran classes too.

لا تفكر كثيرا
          بل استغفر كثيرا

Comment

Originally posted by F_R View Post

Details are here www.work-for-hereafter.blogspot.com all the details are there for the free quran classes too.
            what does sarf mean?

Comment

the link says Prophetic biography (s),is that sarf? but doesnt say how to join the class

Comment

Originally posted by Jannah7 View Post
                the link says Prophetic biography (s),is that sarf? but doesnt say how to join the class
                Click here http://work-for-hereafter.blogspot.c...edule.html?m=1 an you should see the timetable. Sarf is something to do with the Arabic language. Some of the technicalities or something (im new myself to this) but anyway we shall see more tomorrow in Shaa Allah

Sarf= changing the source to different forms in order to express different meanings that aren’t expressed except through their certain forms

Email sister Eman who organises the classes [email protected]
                Last edited by F_R; 14-03-13, 10:58 PM.

لا تفكر كثيرا
                بل استغفر كثيرا

Comment

:jkk:
                  Click here http://work-for-hereafter.blogspot.c...edule.html?m=1 an you should see the timetable. Sarf is something to do with the Arabic language. Some of the technicalities or something (im new myself to this) but anyway we shall see more tomorrow in Shaa Allah

Email sister Eman who organises the classes [email protected]

Comment

Did you attend it? Totally slipped off me mind :/

sigpic

Allahumma anta Rabbi la ilaha illa anta Khalaqtani wa ana'abduka, wa ana 'ala 'ahdika wa Wa'dika mastata'tu A'uidhubika min sharri ma sana'tu.' abu'u Laka bi ni 'matika wa'ala abu'u bidhanbi; faghfirli fa'innahu la yaghfiru-dh-dhunuba illa anta.
                    O Allah, You are my Lord, none has the right to be worshipped except You, You created me and I am Your servant and I abide to Your covenant and promise as best I can, I take refuge in You from the evil of which I have committed. I acknowledge Your favour upon me and I acknowledgemy sin, so forgive me, for verilynone can forgive sin except You.

We are accountable for every letter we post here, so think before posting and maintain modesty.

Comment

Originally posted by Ansaariyah View Post
                      Did you attend it? Totally slipped off me mind :/
                      Yea an it was really full too full actually. But lets see who'll last it out till the end

لا تفكر كثيرا
                      بل استغفر كثيرا

Comment

Yea an it was really full too full actually. But lets see who'll last it out till the end
                        Same teacher?

sigpic

Allahumma anta Rabbi la ilaha illa anta Khalaqtani wa ana'abduka, wa ana 'ala 'ahdika wa Wa'dika mastata'tu A'uidhubika min sharri ma sana'tu.' abu'u Laka bi ni 'matika wa'ala abu'u bidhanbi; faghfirli fa'innahu la yaghfiru-dh-dhunuba illa anta.
                        O Allah, You are my Lord, none has the right to be worshipped except You, You created me and I am Your servant and I abide to Your covenant and promise as best I can, I take refuge in You from the evil of which I have committed. I acknowledge Your favour upon me and I acknowledgemy sin, so forgive me, for verilynone can forgive sin except You.

We are accountable for every letter we post here, so think before posting and maintain modesty.

Comment

Same teacher?
                          As...?

لا تفكر كثيرا
                          بل استغفر كثيرا

Comment

As...?
                            lol as in the one who teaches arabic :p

sigpic

Comment

lol as in the one who teaches arabic :p
                              لا لا لا لا لا لا

Lol I was gonna right mate but it would've come our as ميت which would've been weird

It's a new teacher. Gosh you no check email?

لا تفكر كثيرا
                              بل استغفر كثيرا

Comment

I wanna join! I'm on Surah Fajr mod still fresh in memorizing. F_R help a sistah out and I couldn't post on the Uthman Mustafa Kamal recitations. Please send me a link where I can find a his recitations mashallah it was beautiful.

Comment

Working...
                                X