Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free Quran Class for Sisters

Assalamualikum to everyone.

Here I would like to invite sisters to learn quran via online. I am not the tecaher obviously. It is a friend of mine who is an egyptian and she tecahes me and many reverts quran online.

Alla you need is to install skype and have a mic. Those interested can pm me inshaAllah. If you want to have in a group there shouldn't be more than 3 studnest in a group for a quality learning.

You can choose to have one to one or in a group of 3 students. Time is flexiable inshaAllah.

This class is for you to recite quran with tajweed and memorisation class. Born Muslims and reverts are welcome to join us.

How does the calss being conducted:

1-Explanation of the surahs and also story from the hadith related to the surah will be explained.
    2-Rules of tajweed will be given to each verses so that you know how to recite them properly
    3-before the next class you should have memorised your surah and recite to her again.
    4-She will record the surah for that class. She will recite is slowly and will sent to you so that you can listen to it and memorise your quran.

her qualification:
    -has memorised the whole quran
    -many years of experinece in tecahing quran to others

Re: Free Quran Class for Sisters

Originally posted by revert2007 View Post

Here I would like to invite sisters to learn quran via online. I am not the tecaher obviously. It is a friend of mine who is an egyptian and she tecahes me and many reverts quran online.

Alla you need is to install skype and have a mic. Those interested can pm me inshaAllah. If you want to have in a group there shouldn't be more than 3 studnest in a group for a quality learning.

You can choose to have one to one or in a group of 3 students. Time is flexiable inshaAllah.

This class is for you to recite quran with tajweed and memorisation class. Born Muslims and reverts are welcome to join us.

1-Explanation of the surahs and also story from the hadith related to the surah will be explained.
    2-Rules of tajweed will be given to each verses so that you know how to recite them properly
    3-before the next class you should have memorised your surah and recite to her again.
    4-She will record the surah for that class. She will recite is slowly and will sent to you so that you can listen to it and memorise your quran.

her qualification:
    :up:

I think the future of learning where conventional methods can't be found or is too expensive is to go down the e-learning route. There are loads of services set up like this. I heard someone teaching via a tele conference linked to Saudia Arabia.

Comment

Originally posted by islam4u2 View Post
      :up:

I think the future of learning where conventional methods can't be found or is too expensive is to go down the e-learning route. There are loads of services set up like this. I heard someone teaching via a tele conference linked to Saudia Arabia.
      I am not sure if there are other people doing it .So far I saw people charging for teaching quran Subahana Allah.

well if anyone interested..the door is open inshaAllah..My job is just to pass the message :)

Comment

Subhallah, this is great
        Alhamdulilah, I have the eagernesss and the motivation to learn quran and insha'Allah become hafidh

I just think it would be great if there was a place we could all go and learn rather than through mic
        i just think one could learn quicker and know the origins of each letter accurately
        Plus... with a big family like myself, i dont think theres time and quite space to learn in my house

Just a suggestion
        And Allah knwos best

PS if anyboidy knows of a sisters quranic class in birmignham let me know
        whilst i still do my searching

WaSalaam

Comment

her qualification:
          Salaam sister, are these classes still going on? If so, how can I join. Jazak'Allah Kheir.

Comment

WaAlaikum AsSalam wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu,

Masha'Allah this sounds like a really good program, & I also want to join:) Please let me know how I can if it's still available, I hope I'm not too late!! Jazakillauhkhayr in advance :)

Comment

assalamaulikum..yes this class is still going on and in sha Allah will be forever.only Allah knows..just pm me to get my yahoo id..make sure you have a yahoo account and mic..:)

Comment

Salams Sister, I too would like to join up. It's just what I'm looking for as funds are tight! As I'm new I didn't have sufficient privileges to PM you, would you please contact me in private instead insha Allah?
                Fi amanillah
                Alliyah

Comment

asc wr wb I woul like to learn quran with sisters please add me.
                  jazakullahu khayran.

Comment

bump

I recommend this mashaAllah. The teachers are brilliant may Allah make heavy their scales and have mercy upon them ameen. For those who don't have access to other classes and who still want to continue or start memorising the Quran, this is the way to do it.
                    (The hypocrites) will call the believers: "Were we not with you?" The believers will reply: "Yes! But you led yourselves into temptations, you looked forward for our destruction; you doubted (in Faith); and you were deceived by false desires, till the Command of Allah came to pass. And the chief deceiver (Satan) deceived you in respect of Allah."57:14

Comment

:salams

This sounds brilliant, mashAllah.
                      I am interested sis...I have sent you a pm.
                      This world is a prison for the believers and a paradise for the unbelievers..........

Comment

This sounds wonderful....is this still going on...how can i get in touch in regard to joining this session?..please let me know

Comment

Asslaamu 3liekum wa ra7amatullahi w....

Jazaakillahu khairan for this beautiful service & helping ur sisters in islam...

Sister, I know a revert sister wants to learn Quran in this way.
                          Can i give u her email to get contact her then arrange for her a timetable for teaching her Quran...
                          wish to hear from you soon,
                          Allah yajziiki khair....

Ur bro. A7med

Comment

Mashallah this is amazing! Alhamdullilah just what I was looking for. I hope the classes are still going on inshallah. I wanted to ask if there is a specific time the teacher comes online to teach from Egypt? I hope we can figure something out inshallah. So happy to see this! :D

Comment

Asalamualikum,
                              I have just joined this forum to find out more details about this quran class. I'm unable to pm you. Can you contact me instead please sister with the details. Jazakallahkhair.
                              Wasalam

Comment

Working...
                              X