Free Quran Class for Sisters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Free Quran Class for Sisters

Asalamu alaykum, sister I am interesting memories the QURAN. Is that sister still teaching the QURAN.please let me know. Jazakal Allah khayr.

Comment

Allah will give you reward for promoting Quaran freely, because Allah Said that "If you can- spread one ayat to the people who don't knows"

Comment

Salam, the long awaited Tajweed Rule Book in English is now available in the UK!...
        it is the first of its kind in the world, it has over 300 pages and took over 8 years to write!
        Suitable for all levels: beginners, intermediate, advanced and upto Ijazah level.
        This can be used as a reference manual or textbook for Tajweed students and teachers (similar to the Muneer book).
        Limited edition hardback is now available for £29.99. For further information, to order your copy or for bulk discounts, please email [email protected]

Please forward to all Qur'an students
        [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by -Ilm Seeker View Post
          Subhallah, this is great
          Alhamdulilah, I have the eagernesss and the motivation to learn quran and insha'Allah become hafidh

I just think it would be great if there was a place we could all go and learn rather than through mic
          i just think one could learn quicker and know the origins of each letter accurately
          Plus... with a big family like myself, i dont think theres time and quite space to learn in my house

Just a suggestion
          And Allah knwos best

PS if anyboidy knows of a sisters quranic class in birmignham let me know
          whilst i still do my searching

WaSalaam
          Assalaam Alaikum sister
          are you available?
          I want to also memorise parts from the Quran
          im from Birmingham too maybe we can memorise quran together and meet in a masjid In shaa Allah?

Comment

Working...
          X