Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Free Quran Class for Sisters

Originally posted by revert2007 View Post
    I am not sure if there are other people doing it .So far I saw people charging for teaching quran Subahana Allah.

well if anyone interested..the door is open inshaAllah..My job is just to pass the message :)
    Jazakallah sis, what about for children?
    ... " They will find all that they did, placed before them: And not one will thy Lord treat with injustice"

(Quran: Surah 18 Verse 49)

Comment

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...ur-aan-Classes

sigpic

Allahumma anta Rabbi la ilaha illa anta Khalaqtani wa ana'abduka, wa ana 'ala 'ahdika wa Wa'dika mastata'tu A'uidhubika min sharri ma sana'tu.' abu'u Laka bi ni 'matika wa'ala abu'u bidhanbi; faghfirli fa'innahu la yaghfiru-dh-dhunuba illa anta.
      O Allah, You are my Lord, none has the right to be worshipped except You, You created me and I am Your servant and I abide to Your covenant and promise as best I can, I take refuge in You from the evil of which I have committed. I acknowledge Your favour upon me and I acknowledgemy sin, so forgive me, for verilynone can forgive sin except You.

We are accountable for every letter we post here, so think before posting and maintain modesty.

Comment

you mentioned about the free quran classes but i have heard that just your provide 2 to 3 free classes and after that you charge plz if you can provide the refring to which site you are providing through and how your classes go on like the cost of the teacher internet cost and etc
        [URL="http://www.learningquranonline.com"]learn quran[/URL] [URL="http://quranforkids.org/quran-teacher/"]click here for live Quran teacher[/URL] [URL="http://www.learningquranonline.com/memorize-quran-online.htm"]Memorize Quran Online[/URL] [URL="http://quranforkids.org"]read Quran[/URL]

Comment

Originally posted by fahim kamran View Post
          you mentioned about the free quran classes but i have heard that just your provide 2 to 3 free classes and after that you charge
          Where you heard that?

:alhumdull it's 100% free.

plz if you can provide the refring to which site you are providing through and how your classes go on like the cost of the teacher internet cost and etc
          They don't have a site, per se ( as far as i know). Wallaahu 'aalam

They work with their own expenses and timing, feellaah.

sigpic

Allahumma anta Rabbi la ilaha illa anta Khalaqtani wa ana'abduka, wa ana 'ala 'ahdika wa Wa'dika mastata'tu A'uidhubika min sharri ma sana'tu.' abu'u Laka bi ni 'matika wa'ala abu'u bidhanbi; faghfirli fa'innahu la yaghfiru-dh-dhunuba illa anta.
          O Allah, You are my Lord, none has the right to be worshipped except You, You created me and I am Your servant and I abide to Your covenant and promise as best I can, I take refuge in You from the evil of which I have committed. I acknowledge Your favour upon me and I acknowledgemy sin, so forgive me, for verilynone can forgive sin except You.

We are accountable for every letter we post here, so think before posting and maintain modesty.

Comment

I can also guarantee its free Alhamdullilah

They're a bunch of wonderful and passionate sisters who only want your du3as and the barakah in passing on their knowlegde onto others, May Allah accept it of them, ameeen!!
            Allahumma innaa na'udhu bika min an nushrika bika shai-an na'lamuh; wa nastaghfiruka limaa laa na'lam

Comment

As salamu 'alaikum to everyone.
              For more information on the class and whom to be contacted is available in this LINK

Comment

Asalamwailaikum
                Insha Allah hope all is well, I have been searching for someone to help me recite quran properly Allhamdullilah I came across this site, I was hoping you teach me too plz

Comment

Asalamu calaykum sister I was wondering if the classes are still on I would aprreiciate it so much plz let me kno
                  Jazaka la khyr

Comment

Aslam alaikum

Sister are these classes still on as I have been searching for a way to learn tajweed for many years but don't have time to go to classes please let me know
                    Thankyou

Comment

wa alikkum assalam wa rahmathullahi wa barakatuhu.

is this class still going on? can i join? please let me know how!

Comment

http://work-for-hereafter.blogspot.co.uk/
                        اذاً لن يضيعنا الله

Comment

Assalamualikum to everyone.

Here I would like to invite sisters to learn quran via online. I am not the tecaher obviously. It is a friend of mine who is an egyptian and she tecahes me and many reverts quran online.

Alla you need is to install skype and have a mic. Those interested can pm me inshaAllah. If you want to have in a group there shouldn't be more than 3 studnest in a group for a quality learning.

You can choose to have one to one or in a group of 3 students. Time is flexiable inshaAllah.

This class is for you to recite quran with tajweed and memorisation class. Born Muslims and reverts are welcome to join us.

How does the calss being conducted:

1-Explanation of the surahs and also story from the hadith related to the surah will be explained.
                          2-Rules of tajweed will be given to each verses so that you know how to recite them properly
                          3-before the next class you should have memorised your surah and recite to her again.
                          4-She will record the surah for that class. She will recite is slowly and will sent to you so that you can listen to it and memorise your quran.

her qualification:
                          -has memorised the whole quran
                          -many years of experinece in tecahing quran to others

Assalaamu alaikum wa rahmatullaah...Is the teacher teaching the recitation of Hafs and Asim? If yes, I would like to join in shaa allaah. If this opportunity is still available :)

Comment

Salaams. Is this still available? I am interested in this for myself and my 5 year old son.

Comment

Originally posted by Bina20 View Post
                              Jazakallah sis, what about for children?
                              sister i no someone who teaches online Qur'an to kids but charges you... its not a hefty amount is only £20 a month per child and if there more then one child then she would give you a discount as well... but theres a few conditions to it as she cant speak english as she nt from the UK shes from pakistan but she teaches with proper tajweed... i my self have read with her and she an amazing teacher... i had done quran nadra and hifz.. and no i should be doing the translation with her she her self is an alimah and runs her own madrassa in pakistan... if anyone is intrested you could get in touch with me thrugh here and i can send you my e-mail address to which i can give you any further information... the time depends totally on you if you wish she can teach in the morning and if you want she can also teach in the afternoon... totally up to you... but without being biased she a great teacher and i'm sure you would love reading with her... sooo please if anyone is intrested get in contact with me ASAP

p.s. no time when you want can start you can start when ever you want to...x

Comment

Assalamualikum to everyone.

Here I would like to invite sisters to learn quran via online. I am not the tecaher obviously. It is a friend of mine who is an egyptian and she tecahes me and many reverts quran online.

Alla you need is to install skype and have a mic. Those interested can pm me inshaAllah. If you want to have in a group there shouldn't be more than 3 studnest in a group for a quality learning.

You can choose to have one to one or in a group of 3 students. Time is flexiable inshaAllah.

This class is for you to recite quran with tajweed and memorisation class. Born Muslims and reverts are welcome to join us.

How does the calss being conducted:

1-Explanation of the surahs and also story from the hadith related to the surah will be explained.
                                2-Rules of tajweed will be given to each verses so that you know how to recite them properly
                                3-before the next class you should have memorised your surah and recite to her again.
                                4-She will record the surah for that class. She will recite is slowly and will sent to you so that you can listen to it and memorise your quran.

her qualification:
                                -has memorised the whole quran
                                -many years of experinece in tecahing quran to others

Salaam
                                I wanted to find out if it would be possible for your friend to teach my daughter (16yr old) and son(10yr old) quran. I would like this to start as soon as possible. Both have attended classes but need help to complete. Please let me know inshallah.

Comment

Working...
                                X