Arabic for beginners (My New Website)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arabic for beginners (My New Website)

Salam guys. This is a project I have been working on for the past few months now. It has free grammar lessons, interactive quizzes, and immersion exercises. Most of the content is free with the exception of some premium features available with the pro plan. Would love to hear what you think.

Let me check it out. Do you also offer language practice...maybe 30 minutes every week for speaking practice?

Comment

Salam aleem859,

I really like the clear design and the colors of this website. What is a little bit confusing for me: What are the circles for? If you click on it, you just get to the lesson, same as if you would just click on the lesson.

I am interested in learning Arabic and I am also a complete beginner. It would be cool, if you would also offer video lessons, maybe the first for free and then the rest with an abo.
      I would also add to your website the payment methods (e.g. paypal).

Do you offer additional video lessons once a week?

Thank you for the website!

If I am finished with the exercises, I am going to give more feedback. :) (and maybe buy the pro version).

Good luck with your website!

Comment

What is the difference between
        Final Form Medial Form Initial Form

Comment

Originally posted by Soul View Post
          What is the difference between
          Final Form Medial Form Initial Form
          It's how the letter looks according to its position in the word. So initial form is at the beginning, medial in the middle, and obviously final at the end.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X