simple question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• simple question

hey we have this new arab student in our school, shes from bahrain..all the guys have been kind of, u cud say 'chatting her up' lol and being all poosh with proper english etc soo..me and my friends wanted to know how to say 'he loves you' in arabic..lol..just to wind these guys up..itd be great if someone could reply..thanks
    "The successful marriage is not when you can live in peace with each other, but when you can't live in peace without each other."
    Friends of Al Aqsa

Originally posted by aurorascopic
    hey we have this new arab student in our school, shes from bahrain..all the guys have been kind of, u cud say 'chatting her up' lol and being all poosh with proper english etc soo..me and my friends wanted to know how to say 'he loves you' in arabic..lol..just to wind these guys up..itd be great if someone could reply..thanks

what about girl

she might be upset and that is not from islam to say to someone ,he loves you , what will it cause to you it might hurt your feeling.

i can not help sister
    Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

lol yeh i though ud say that but the girls real nice and kind of like us lol hm i'll just ask her, if shes not happy about it then ok, lol aw..
      "The successful marriage is not when you can live in peace with each other, but when you can't live in peace without each other."
      Friends of Al Aqsa

Comment

you say yuhebbuki (in fusha) or byhebbik (in amiyya)

insha allah try to not do this kind of thing with chatting up and free mixing though
        .: Rufaida :.
        .:Fa Firroo Ila-llaah:.
        http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...th_Silence.jpg
        “People praise you for what they suppose is in you,
        but you must blame your soul for what you know is in you.”
        ~ Ibn Atallah

Ramadan Activities for Children
        <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

Working...
        X