X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Information on Offline Arabic classes available

Originally posted by .: Anna :. View Post
    Please use this thread to advertise or publicise any courses or classes which you know of. Jazakum Allahu khayr :)
    But why we advertise?

Comment

Does anyone know of any free or affordable classes in the DC area? I have found a class that focuses on conversational MSA, but I would like one that focuses on Qur'anic Arabic if possible.
      "Believers, Jews, Sabaeans or Christians - whoever believes in God and the Last Day and does what is right - shall have nothing to fear or regret"

Comment

Originally posted by BeitHanoun View Post
        Does anyone know of any free or affordable classes in the DC area? I have found a class that focuses on conversational MSA, but I would like one that focuses on Qur'anic Arabic if possible.
        Bro I'm in the same situation as you. I also live in the dc area and am looking for a quranic arabic class. The islamic center in dc might have one soon. The guy told me to call him back after ramdan so I'll check up on it.

Comment

CHECK THIS OUT AND FIND OUT

LEARN ONLINE ARABIC NOW!!!

http://e5264acfe2tpm88121m4lgq4dh.hop.clickbank.net/

READ, READ AND LEARN!

How We Get YOU Speaking Arabic With a Perfect Arabic Accent...
          Rocket Arabic Premium Interactive Audio Lesson Click to view larger image

It's well known that the best way to learn something is by doing.

The backbone of Rocket Arabic Premium is the 29 repeatable audio lessons. Averaging 20 minutes in length, these lessons prompt you to speak Arabic out loud along with, and in response to, the fun native hosts.

Using a scientific process called 'chunking', Rocket Arabic breaks down every day Arabic conversations into small segments so your mind can more easily absorb and remember them. The chunking method means that you’ll be able to work on your conversational Arabic in the privacy of your own home and overcome your fear of saying the wrong thing.

And, because you can download all the audio lessons, you can use Rocket Arabic;

* at home,
          * at the gym,
          * while you are traveling overseas,
          * in your car or on the subway during your daily commute,
          * or anywhere your laptop, smartphone or MP3 player goes!

REMEMBER; Arabic-speaking people just love it when tourists and travelers speak Arabic to them!

Comment

I offer Affordable online Arabic lessons via Skype,live classes with native Arabic teacher ( from Egypt)
            _You'll get the best in pronunciation,grammar and understanding of the language

_Get started with your free trial !

*available courses
            _Arabic language ( Beginner,Intermediate,Upper Intermediate,Advanced,Proficiency )
            1) Classical Arabic known as Quranic Arabic
            2) Modern Standard Arabic (MSA) fuṣḥį
            3) colloquial or dialectal Egyptian Arabic.

*choose your classes from available courses

Programs for:
            1. Men
            2. Women
            3. Youth
            4. Kids

*Tuition Prices
            1- Standard (1 hour per week) $25 per month

2- Extra (2 hours per week) $45 per month

3-Intensive (4 Hours / Week) 80 $ per month

4-one-hour lesson every day, 150 $ per month

Please don't hesitate to contact me here or email : [email protected]

Comment

Name: Mahmoud Maki
              Nationality and Location: Egyptian and Egypt
              Education: A graduate of Al-Azhar University
              Experience: Over 10 years of experience in teaching Arabic, the Islamic Sciences, fiqh, tafseer and aqeedah to non-native speakers of Arabic, namely those from a western background rates are excellent, much much cheaper than what you'd pay for a tutor in the UK or else where.

Ustadh Meki teaches the following subjects:

Classical Arabic Language - Beginners to advanced

This course is a well structured, progressive course that has been carefully designed to teach Arabic in a non-Arabic-speaking environment to learners from a broad age range. This course also aims to provide learners with a basic knowledge of Arabic grammar, enabling the learner to take their first steps in understanding and using non-verbal sentences. The teacher will use a variety of exercises which will help the learner to understand and master each of the patterns occurring in the lesson. The vocabulary will range from classical and Quranic Arabic to words and expressions current in modern Arabic.

First Step to Quran Reading

How to proceed? Simply add on skype at mahmoud.maki2

Wafaqakum Allah
              Ummah.com - Muslim Forum

Comment

Asslamu alkiom
                ALQayrawan Institute
                We are different. At our company, we believe in not only reading and reciting Quran, but understanding its meaning, practice it in our daily lives and teach it to our family and friends, inshaAllah.
                The Quran is the ultimate guide for Muslim Ummah.
                Unfortunately, 90% of Muslims can’t understand even a single page of Quran in Arabic.
                We believe in changing the state of Ummah teaching and helping them by reading, understanding and implementing the Quran in our daily lives. And Arabic language
                Our classes
                (Just try your free trial and you will not lose )[
                1 to 1 Live Quran Sessions with TAJWEED & Arabic language classes to Read and Understand Quran with Qualified Teachers Through Skype program and The lesson is visible and audible
                As promised, we offer (1 week Free Trial) where we give you full access to all our courses so that you can experience it before and to see how the class work?
                To contact us: just you can email us and send to us your Skype ID
                ]email ][email protected][/email]
                Whatsapp : +2 011 424 818 21

Comment

Salam, the long awaited Tajweed Rule Book in English is now available in the UK!...
                  it is the first of its kind in the world, it has over 300 pages and took over 8 years to write!
                  Suitable for all levels: beginners, intermediate, advanced and upto Ijazah level.
                  This can be used as a reference manual or textbook for Tajweed students and teachers (similar to the Muneer book).
                  Limited edition hardback is now available for £29.99. For further information, to order your copy or for bulk discounts, please email [email protected]

Please forward to all Qur'an students
                  [email protected]

Comment

In this age of online education there are many online institutes that provide classical arabic classes online with classical Arabic course including spoken Arabic classes.

Comment

Writing Arabic fonts are not like the other language fonts. We know that most of the language fonts writing starts in the left side of your hand but only the Arabic fonts are starts with right side of your hand. So that, people are facing some problem in the primary level when they are trying to write Arabic language. To find the Arabic language written solution I am trusted https://www.madinaharabic.net/ because they are providing Arabic language learning tuition online and people can get the lesson sitting on their home. It’s such a wonderful method to learn Arabic language easily.

Comment

Assalamualaykum Sisters

I listen to children recite the Surahs they have memorised on Skype...I also teach Arabic to children between the ages of 7 and 14. Sessions are only 30 minutes long, more than enough for a child to learn a few words from the Quran. I also teach them how to implement Arabic in their day to day life, currently I have an 11 year old student in Dubai who speaks Quranic Arabic at home.

With my programme the child studies MSA and grammar, then works through Qassas Ul Nabiyeen then finally we study Quran Tafseer at home, bring some more blessings in the home with my programme. I do not rush my students and I am very patient.
                        If you are interested email me [email protected] only 2 slots left.

First lesson is free

Comment

Working...
                        X