Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yaa dhakiyya

assalaamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu :D
    kayfik? aftaqedik ya ukhty :love: ana fi bayt zawji alal haasoob, mumkin nasta3mil qism ilarabiyy akthar.. maa zaal faraagh, wa hada mush jayyid.
    shoo kunti tafa3lee akheeran? laazim nadhdhab ilal maqha qareeban insha allah aw nafa3al attawwaq... maa zaal moving house ila exter?
    zawji raH bytestnee fil vocab alaan, ma3 salam
    make some new posts in arabic forum ia i will play with u :)
    .: Rufaida :.
    .:Fa Firroo Ila-llaah:.
    http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...th_Silence.jpg
    “People praise you for what they suppose is in you,
    but you must blame your soul for what you know is in you.”
    ~ Ibn Atallah

Ramadan Activities for Children
    <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Originally posted by anna2000uk
    assalaamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu :D
    kayfik? aftaqedik ya ukhty :love: ana fi bayt zawji alal haasoob, mumkin nasta3mil qism ilarabiyy akthar.. maa zaal faraagh, wa hada mush jayyid.
    shoo kunti tafa3lee akheeran? laazim nadhdhab ilal maqha qareeban insha allah aw nafa3al attawwaq... maa zaal moving house ila exter?
    zawji raH bytestnee fil vocab alaan, ma3 salam
    make some new posts in arabic forum ia i will play with u :)
    yaa Anna :D :up: alikum assalaam wa rahmatallah wa barakatu :love:

(dhakiyya's translation including gaps that indicate a lack of comprehension!!) how's you? ???????? ya my sister :love: I'm in my husbands house on ????? perhaps we will use ???? of arabic more.... no/not ??? ?????, and that's not good. what are you doing ????(don't understand context)??? we must go to ???? near inshallah or dow ???????.... not ????? moving house to exeter? my husband is going to test me on vocab now, bye :love:

(dhakiyya's reply including english words that indicate lack of arabic vocabularly)
    ana bikhayr wa lakin sayarati mush jayyid.... hiya maksoora kabeera (big time!) wa areed sayara jadeed (la jadeed, but dunno what used car would be in arabic) mumkin sadhhab ila (car dealers) ghiddan.

3andi wajibayt kethir lil dars 3arabi, li'an dhahabtu ila muDHaHara (instead of) dars al akhir (last term) - tamreen (one of them is) kataba 3an medina, wa saktab 3an al Quds :love:

sadhhab ila Exeter, zawji (mailed his acceptance forms) ams. ana (handed in my notice) fi shughli :D ana mabsoot (that means happy, right, please tell me I got it right!!!)

ana :love: (delighted) :love: :love: 3an anti wa zawjik :love: :love: :love: mumkin antunna (that's the dual for you right????) stadhhabunna @ really I don't know duals i think I just made up that ending ila holborn li akl felafel fi mata3m lubnani qareeb min darsi 3arabi ma3 ana wa zawji?
    [CENTER]
    [/CENTER]
    [CENTER]
    [/CENTER]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dimgray]
    [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by dhakiyya
      yaa Anna :D :up: alikum assalaam wa rahmatallah wa barakatu :love:

(dhakiyya's translation including gaps that indicate a lack of comprehension!!) how's you? ???????? ya my sister :love: I'm in my husbands house on ????? perhaps we will use ???? of arabic more.... no/not ??? ?????, and that's not good. what are you doing ????(don't understand context)??? we must go to ???? near inshallah or dow ???????.... not ????? moving house to exeter? my husband is going to test me on vocab now, bye :love:

(dhakiyya's reply including english words that indicate lack of arabic vocabularly)
      ana bikhayr wa lakin sayarati mush jayyid.... hiya maksoora kabeera (big time!) wa areed sayara jadeed (la jadeed, but dunno what used car would be in arabic) mumkin sadhhab ila (car dealers) ghiddan.

3andi wajibayt kethir lil dars 3arabi, li'an dhahabtu ila muDHaHara (instead of) dars al akhir (last term) - tamreen (one of them is) kataba 3an medina, wa saktab 3an al Quds :love:

sadhhab ila Exeter, zawji (mailed his acceptance forms) ams. ana (handed in my notice) fi shughli :D ana mabsoot (that means happy, right, please tell me I got it right!!!)

ana :love: (delighted) :love: :love: 3an anti wa zawjik :love: :love: :love: mumkin antunna (that's the dual for you right????) stadhhabunna @ really I don't know duals i think I just made up that ending ila holborn li akl felafel fi mata3m lubnani qareeb min darsi 3arabi ma3 ana wa zawji?
      aywa i was saying we shud meet up soon ia :)
      mataa satadhhabina ila exeter?? ana mabsoota annaki mabsoota :) :love:
      delighted = mubtahija... wa ana aydhan mubtahija 3an az-zawaaj :love: alhamdulilla
      ~ Ibn Atallah

<button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

well I'm on holiday for the next two weeks, london is good because I can get there without a car. (sayarati sagheera maksoora )

actually my car breaking was quite spectacular...... something went pop and there was all this steam and smoke pouring out of the back of it so i pulled over and phoned the rescue people...... it was the head gasket and that caused a radiator pipe to pop, but the head gasket going cause other stuff to go wrong and the bill was :shock: so I think its time for a new car!! that one was old enough to do its GCSE's!! (and as one of my colleages pointed out, would probably get a better grade than some of our kids :D :D :D)
        [CENTER]
        [/CENTER]
        [CENTER]
        [/CENTER]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dimgray]
        [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

sis u hav 2 invest in a good car cos ur ones always break :p
          my husband suggests the bmw 530d :p
          ~ Ibn Atallah

Comment

well that's rather out of my price range but I now have a little nissan micra :love: (well I will have on wednesday when I pick it up inshallah) my dad says japanese cars are reliable and what car magazine also said nissan micras are reliable and cheap to run :up: and also my dad has very kindly given me an interest free loan so I've got my car usury free alhamdulillah :love: :up:

3andi sayara jadeeda, sayarati zarqa' :fastcar:
            [CENTER]
            [/CENTER]
            [CENTER]
            [/CENTER]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dimgray]
            [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

well that's rather out of my price range but I now have a little nissan micra :love: (well I will have on wednesday when I pick it up inshallah) my dad says japanese cars are reliable and what car magazine also said nissan micras are reliable and cheap to run :up: and also my dad has very kindly given me an interest free loan so I've got my car usury free alhamdulillah :love: :up:

3andi sayara jadeeda, sayarati zarqa' :fastcar:
              lol its out of our price range too, but still wen we go out zawji sees all the posh cars n he's like ohh nice :D its so cute :p
              .: Anna :.

Comment

well my car is definately cute :D cause it's likl :fastcar: (only smaller!) but I didn't get it today :( cause they do a service and mot (and 7 days free insurance) on all the used cars they sell, and they had to get a new part in... but at least it's been mot'd and serviced already :up: and the dealer sorted the tax, so I just had to sort out the tax refund on my old car, and my insurance which I upgraded to fully comp (wasn't worth it for fully comp on the metro, it not being worth very much!)

ghiddan sadhhab ila mahhal sayara (car shop!! ) wa saraja3a ma3 sayara jadeeda :D wa saashtera zaytoun (oil) falasteeni ba3da dhalik (you know the Palestinian olive oil brand zaytoun? its a fairtrade product made by Palestinians and sold in a few shops over here :up:
                [CENTER]
                [/CENTER]
                [CENTER]
                [/CENTER]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dimgray]
                [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

well my car is definately cute :D cause it's likl :fastcar: (only smaller!) but I didn't get it today :( cause they do a service and mot (and 7 days free insurance) on all the used cars they sell, and they had to get a new part in... but at least it's been mot'd and serviced already :up: and the dealer sorted the tax, so I just had to sort out the tax refund on my old car, and my insurance which I upgraded to fully comp (wasn't worth it for fully comp on the metro, it not being worth very much!)

ghiddan sadhhab ila mahhal sayara (car shop!! ) wa saraja3a ma3 sayara jadeeda :D wa saashtera zaytoun (oil) falasteeni ba3da dhalik (you know the Palestinian olive oil brand zaytoun? its a fairtrade product made by Palestinians and sold in a few shops over here :up:
                  alyawm sa nadhhabu ilal masjid li nusallee salaatul jumu3a, thumma sa nadhhabu ilal jaa3miati li nadrusa jamee3an :D insha allah :love:
                  respect refugees

Comment

dhahabna ila jamia3 li salat al juma3 kadhalik al yowm :D wa a(drive) sayarati jadeed ila mahattat qitaar (parking fi Cambridge ghanee jidden!!! wa al traffic mush jayyid)
                    [CENTER]
                    [/CENTER]
                    [CENTER]
                    [/CENTER]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dimgray]
                    [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

I was in a very bizarre situation today.... I was covering an English class (being a science teacher with maths as a second subject teaching English is not my forte, in fact English was one of my worst subjects at school, plus the fact that I'm dyslexic...)... and it was a top set and they were doing lots of writing (obviously) and this girl asked me how to spell a word and I went to the whiteboard to write it on there for her and thought........ "I know how to spell the word with the same meaning in Arabic..... but how do you spell it in English?!" ...........I guessed the spelling but told her to check it in the dictionary, alhamdulillah I guessed right! Now that really says something about English spelling doesn't it, if I have been speaking English all my life and learning to read and write since I was a toddler, and after 2.5 years of learning Arabic I can spell Arabic words more confidently than English words.

:wacko: @ English spelling, and :up: @ Arabic spelling
                      [CENTER]
                      [/CENTER]
                      [CENTER]
                      [/CENTER]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dimgray]
                      [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

oh yeah, zaytoon olive oil (the Palestinian organic and fair trade olive oil I was talking about earlier in this thread) is available from the boycott Israeli goods campaign people in London, if you want some PM me and I'll email you the details inshallah. it will benefit the Palestinians greatly as at the moment they have to pour their olive oil down the drain because of the restrictions preventing them from going anywhere, doing stuff without Israels permission which is preventing them from selling their oil, but they still have to grow it as if they didn't use the land their olive oil groves are on, the Israelis would confiscate it as they have made a law that Palestinian land that isn't used is to be confiscated by the Israeli state.
                        [CENTER]
                        [/CENTER]
                        [CENTER]
                        [/CENTER]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dimgray]
                        [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

yeah thats the same for me... arabic is easier.

:( @ the palestinians :(

anna
                          respect refugees

Comment

Working...
                          X