if the weather if sunny then the ppl r happy
    .: Rufaida :.
    .:Fa Firroo Ila-llaah:.
    http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...th_Silence.jpg
    “People praise you for what they suppose is in you,
    but you must blame your soul for what you know is in you.”
    ~ Ibn Atallah

Ramadan Activities for Children
    <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

wa lakin lama al tuqsa harra al ghayr-muslimeen labasa mulabis qaleel

but when the weather is hot the non-Muslims wear few clothes
      [CENTER]
      [/CENTER]
      [CENTER]
      [/CENTER]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dimgray]
      [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

wal muslimoona yalbasoona-l-malaabisa-l-jameela daa'iman :D
        ~ Ibn Atallah

<button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

ma 3andi fustaan (did I get the right one this time?) wa lakin areed fustan aw jilbab (light coloured) li ayam harra.
          [CENTER]
          [/CENTER]
          [CENTER]
          [/CENTER]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dimgray]
          [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

idha aradta an tashtarya jilbaaban, fa-dhhabee ila : mintaqa east aldgate / whitechapel, aw dukkaan bayt ul hijaab fi hornsey road, aw ila green street (hunaaka amkana ukhraa, hadhihi muqtarahaatee faqat)
            wa idha aradta, adhdhab ma3ik :D

(if u wna buy jilbab, go 2 : east aldgate/whitechappel area, or baytulhijab shop in hornsey rd, or geen street. there r other places, these r jst my suggestions. and if u want, i will go with u :D )
            ~ Ibn Atallah

Comment

you know what I noticed, a kuffeyah left as a square (i.e not folded into a triangle) makes a great sarong. Except its not modest enough unless you wear trousers underneath, however i'm adapting it somewhat inshallah to wear (over combats or cargo trousers*) when I am at the demo on saturday. I volunteered to steward :up:

*I refuse to call them cargo pants. cause they're not pants and being married to an american I have to resist the infulx of yankisms into British English.
              [CENTER]
              [/CENTER]
              [CENTER]
              [/CENTER]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dimgray]
              [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Actually I want some new combats. Theres an army surplus in Cambridge I might check out....... but I have to check they don't have Israel army surplus :vomit:
                [CENTER]
                [/CENTER]
                [CENTER]
                [/CENTER]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dimgray]
                [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

what demo sis??
                  ~ Ibn Atallah

Comment

the big huge Palestine one ....... the annual one ........ I forget where its supposed to start but there is a short march to trafalgar square then a big rally in trafalgar square.

I'll post the details inshallah
                    [CENTER]
                    [/CENTER]
                    [CENTER]
                    [/CENTER]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dimgray]
                    [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

• FREE PALESTINE DEMONSTRATION
                      - LONDON - 21 May 2005

Free Palestine - end Israeli occupation

Assemble 1pm Embankment, outside the station, on Victoria Embankment

Rally in Trafalgar Square with music, stalls and speakers: (among
                      others)

Sharif Omar (Regional coordinator fo rQalqilya Stop the Wall campaign)
                      Amneh Badran (Jerusalem Centre for Women)
                      Afif Safieh (Palestinian General Delegate to UK)
                      Paul Mackney (NATFHE president)
                      Billy Hayes (CWU general secretary)
                      Sue Blackwell ( BRICUP - British Committee for Universities of
                      Palestine)
                      Charley Pottins (European Jews for a Just Peace)
                      Dr Azzam Tamimi (Muslim Association of Britain)
                      Speakers from the Christian community and the Stop the War Coalition

Music by Shadia Mansour and Jazz4Peace

Organised by Palestine Solidarity Campaign
                      Supported by: Muslim Association of Britain, Jews for
                      Justice for Palestinians, Stop the War Coalition, Friends of Al
                      Aqsa, War on Want, National Union of Teachers, Trade Union Friends of
                      Palestine

For more information and to order leaflets and posters:
                      [email protected] www.palestinecampaign.org
                      [CENTER]
                      [/CENTER]
                      [CENTER]
                      [/CENTER]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dimgray]
                      [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

• oh insha allah I will try and come, and zawji too :)
                        ~ Ibn Atallah

Comment

• insha'Allah! bring anyone else you can think of :) I'll look out for you insha'Allah :)
                          [CENTER]
                          [/CENTER]
                          [CENTER]
                          [/CENTER]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dimgray]
                          [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

• Originally posted by anna2000uk
                            idha aradta an tashtarya jilbaaban, fa-dhhabee ila : mintaqa east aldgate / whitechapel, aw dukkaan bayt ul hijaab fi hornsey road, aw ila green street (hunaaka amkana ukhraa, hadhihi muqtarahaatee faqat)
                            wa idha aradta, adhdhab ma3ik :D

(if u wna buy jilbab, go 2 : east aldgate/whitechappel area, or baytulhijab shop in hornsey rd, or geen street. there r other places, these r jst my suggestions. and if u want, i will go with u :D )
                            ya dhakiyya, inti fi london??? ana fakartu inti taskuni fi makaan thani.

Peace
                            3:103 And hold fast, all together, unto the bond with God, and do not draw apart from one another. And remember the blessings which God has bestowed upon you: how, when you were enemies, He brought your hearts together, so that through His blessing you became brethren; and [how, when] you were on the brink of a fiery abyss. He saved you from it. In this way God makes clear His messages unto you, so that you might find guidance.

Comment

• maa taskun fi landan lakin taskun qareeban schwaya min landan

(hope u dnt mind me answering 4 u dhakiyya :p :S )

insha allah araak fil demo idhan sis?? rah attasil beek insha allah
                              ~ Ibn Atallah

Comment

• Originally posted by peace2u
                                ya dhakiyya, inti fi london??? ana fakartu inti taskuni fi makaan thani.

Peace
                                la askun fi london, askun fi janoob injilteera :love: dhahabtu ila london bil qitar qul yowm as sabt li duroos 3arabiy, wa ahyanan adhhab ila muDHaHara ba3ada al dars :love:
                                [CENTER]
                                [/CENTER]
                                [CENTER]
                                [/CENTER]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dimgray]
                                [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Working...
                                X