Word of the Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Word of the Day

I tried to revive this thread, but it wouldn't let me search for "word of the day" because "of" "the" and "day" are too short.... so I started a new one instead.......

it's very very simple....... each day we pick a word and everyone has to write a sentence (or sentences!) using the word :) the first one online the following day picks the word for that day and so on :p

the word for today........... sameen = fat

al raees al israeeli sameen, wa lakin as sameen al akhar laystu muqattil (therefore I only make fun of sharon being fat not anyone else)

okay I'm not so sure that's gramatically correct and no really I didn't pick that word just to make fun of sharon....

qulat A'isha, "laystu sameena, ana himaal"
    Aisha said "I'm not fat I'm pregnant"......... though I forgot the word for pregnant and can't remember if it's supposed to be have ta marbuta or not..... I'm worried it actually says aisha said "I'm not fat, I'm a male porter" :rotfl:

ism sharon ism bint chav (therefore) as sameen (as mentioned above) chava*

*arabic feminine of chav

the name sharon is a chavvy girls name therefore the fat man (as mentioned above) is a chavette
    [CENTER]
    [/CENTER]
    [CENTER]
    [/CENTER]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dimgray]
    [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Word of the day :D
    My toughest fight was with my first wife.

Muhammad Ali Clay

Comment

well you could play the game as well you know! I might have repped you if you'd written at least one sentence... and I nearly repped you cause you posted that article about hamaas winning that election and it cheered me up a tiny little bit (though I'm still depressed about the fact I can't emigrate from earth stupid corrupt puppet government/elections in Iraq ) I'm just going to have to work on making my tiny little Muslim community that I want to make

fi kelb sameen fi hadeeqatna... ma 3andhu ism..... mumkin Sharon ism (suitable)
      [CENTER]
      [/CENTER]
      [CENTER]
      [/CENTER]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dimgray]
      [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

la ahad yareed lu3ub ma3ni (that's supposed to say no-one wants to play with me )

(or: ma fi ahad yareed lu3ub ma3ni )
        [CENTER]
        [/CENTER]
        [CENTER]
        [/CENTER]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dimgray]
        [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

:start:

:salams

Awww Ukhti :there:

Ana Ahibak FeesabeelAllah Ukhti :love:

:)

Fatima

Allah and His angels call down blessings on the Prophet . O you who believe! call down blessings on him and ask for complete peace and safety for him :inlove: (33:56)

Comment

:love: :love: :love: :) you are so sweet ukhti masha'Allah :) :love: :love: :love:

as this forum is so quiet, we can have word of the week instead.

this week's word can be.........

hadeeqa = park/garden

fil aTfal kethir fil hadeeqa amiya

there's lots of children in the public park
            [CENTER]
            [/CENTER]
            [CENTER]
            [/CENTER]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dimgray]
            [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

I'll stick it in my profile InshaAllah :D

Allah and His angels call down blessings on the Prophet . O you who believe! call down blessings on him and ask for complete peace and safety for him :inlove: (33:56)

Comment

:rotfl: @ ism bint chav :D

hadeeqa = 3andanaa fi baytinaa fi grimsby hadeeqa kabeera lakin maa 3andy hadeeqa fish-shaqqati alatee askunuhaa alaan
                .: Anna :.

Comment

fi naas kethir fi qanat al jazeera alaan, fi barnamaj linissa' wa lakin ma faham kethir, wa lakin kaana fi (reporter) fi hadeeqa qabla alaan

supposed to say: there's lots of people on Al Jazeera channel now, in a womens programme but I don't understand a lot but there was a reporter in a park just now ("qabla alaan" is a complete guess for "just now"!)
                  [CENTER]
                  [/CENTER]
                  [CENTER]
                  [/CENTER]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dimgray]
                  [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

it's a new week (nearly :p) so lets have a new word :up:

this week's word is dajaja = chicken

ghiddan inshallah ba3ada darsi 3arabi sadhhab ila mat3am lubnnani wa inshallah sa'akl shwarma dajaja, li'an usbu3 al maaDi, ma fi shwarma fa akaltu felafel (forgot how to say "there wasn't" in fus-ha ) wa lakin aheb felafel kethiran wa aheb shwarma kethiran :up:
                    [CENTER]
                    [/CENTER]
                    [CENTER]
                    [/CENTER]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dimgray]
                    [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

al dajaja ghareeb giddan. bas humma lazeez :up:

chickens are wierd, but they taste good!
                      Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

sahih, shabaab :) ams, ba3ada darsi 3arabiy akaltu shwarma dajaja. huwa ladheedha jidden :up:
                        [CENTER]
                        [/CENTER]
                        [CENTER]
                        [/CENTER]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dimgray]
                        [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

ana ayiz aakul dajaja al yom
                          Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

kaana a3araf sadeeqa taskoon fi (permaculture farm) wa 3andha walad sagheer wa dajaja sadamhu* wa sahib ad dajaja qaala "ya dajaja, anta 3asha'!" wa qaala al walad li dajaja "anta 3asha'!" wa as saahib ad dajaja qatala ad dajaja wa tabakhhu, wa al walad akala ad dajaja wa qaalhu "3asha'! 3asha'!" li dajaja :)

*don't know if this is the best word, see translation below...

I used to know this woman who lived on a permaculture farm and she had a little boy and this cockerel (dunno word for cockerel so I called it a chicken which it is) attacked him and the owner of the cockerel said to it "you're dinner!" and the little boy said "you're dinner!" to the cockerel and the owner of the cockerel killed and cooked the chicken and the little boy ate it saying "dinner! dinner" at it :)
                            [CENTER]
                            [/CENTER]
                            [CENTER]
                            [/CENTER]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dimgray]
                            [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

IG: ok, so i dare you to climb that fence
                              X: No way! i'm not going up there, i'm afraid of heights!
                              IG: DAJAJA!!

is that right? :p

Comment

Working...
                              X